“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Moving out to Cali soon

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Wassup playas,

My dad's company is being bought out by some company in Cali near silicon valley. So, our family is probably going to move out to San Jose by the end of this summer, which is ok with me (better weather in Cali than Mass).

Was wondering, how many of y'all are from the Cali area? Or more specifically, San Jose?

~ivan
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
DUUUUUUDE! You're gonna love it out here!

I'm in San Francisco, just up the road. We got sunny days, cool nights and TONS of things to do and see. Bring your shades and suntan lotion.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
California!!! The best state in the US of A!! I'm in So Cal though, the weather up north is better than Mass, but still doesn't compare to So Cal!!! :D



PIMP
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Haha, y'all are already making me get psyched. I have one more year of school in Mass then I'm headed west for the summer.

~ivan
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I live in Newark, about 20 mins north of San Jose. Actually, I moved here from San Jose about a year ago. Lived in SJ for about 5 years.

You're in luck. The weather is great overall and there is always something to do out here. And I love the variety of people.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
I live right next to SJ. You're going to notice a lot more minorities and some pretty bad driving, but the weather is great year round and there are plenty of hot chicks around.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Dude, SOCAL is HB7-9 HEAVEN. It's warm over there so girls are always dressing like they're on the beach most of the time. There seems to be more blondes down there too!
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Blondes...bleeeeeh!

I much prefer dark features. Asians and Latinas are the good stuff, man!
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Soma
Blondes...bleeeeeh!

I much prefer dark features. Asians and Latinas are the good stuff, man!

Seconded. Though I think the Asian and Latin girls on the West Coast are hit and miss. Some are gorgeous, most I'd probably wipe my ass with. The blondes in Cali are seriously overrated too - half of them are bottle blondes. If you're talking blondes, take your ass to Northern Europe - coz that's where it's at! Mmmmm! ;)
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
San Jose is in the south? I thought it was more Mid-Cali... But I really can't wait to check out the girls...

Are there a lotta pool halls down there? Cuz i'm gonna need to satisfy my fix.

~ivan
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
hey, i live in los gatos.

its less than10 minutes from san jose.

where are u gonna go to school?


and im not sure about pool halls.

i dont know of any
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Well, I'm going to finish my sr. year in massachusetts, but I will be in San Jose next summer.

~ivan
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Yeah, SJ is about in the middle although if you want to get technical the whole bay area is more like upper-middle therefore known as Nor Cal.

Oh one thing you should be aware of....don't EVER, and I mean, EVER, wear Reeboks around here. You do, and it's over, man. Serious shiet goes down when you wear Reeboks out here.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
LOL, what the fvck? :D Reeboks? Care to explain yourself?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
What the hell?? LOL No reeboks? Even if they're bball shoes??

~ivan
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Sounds like you wear Reeboks. Dont...or you're definitely gonna get a beatdown out here by the NTR (Nike Thug Revolution).
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Nah, I don't wear Reeboks, but being prejudice against a shoe company?? What the hell? If it were Nike, I'd understand...

~ivan
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Ok, this farce has gone on long enough. How long do you plan on keeping this up, Jakethesnake? There is no such thing as the Nike Thug Revolution. Jake was just messin with ya. I live out here and know for a fact they don't exist. Good try though, had us going for a bit!

-Soma
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top