Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving out to Cali soon

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup playas,

My dad's company is being bought out by some company in Cali near silicon valley. So, our family is probably going to move out to San Jose by the end of this summer, which is ok with me (better weather in Cali than Mass).

Was wondering, how many of y'all are from the Cali area? Or more specifically, San Jose?

~ivan

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUUUUUUDE! You're gonna love it out here!

I'm in San Francisco, just up the road. We got sunny days, cool nights and TONS of things to do and see. Bring your shades and suntan lotion.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
California!!! The best state in the US of A!! I'm in So Cal though, the weather up north is better than Mass, but still doesn't compare to So Cal!!! :D

PIMP

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, y'all are already making me get psyched. I have one more year of school in Mass then I'm headed west for the summer.

~ivan

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Newark, about 20 mins north of San Jose. Actually, I moved here from San Jose about a year ago. Lived in SJ for about 5 years.

You're in luck. The weather is great overall and there is always something to do out here. And I love the variety of people.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live right next to SJ. You're going to notice a lot more minorities and some pretty bad driving, but the weather is great year round and there are plenty of hot chicks around.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, SOCAL is HB7-9 HEAVEN. It's warm over there so girls are always dressing like they're on the beach most of the time. There seems to be more blondes down there too!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Blondes...bleeeeeh!

I much prefer dark features. Asians and Latinas are the good stuff, man!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Blondes...bleeeeeh!

I much prefer dark features. Asians and Latinas are the good stuff, man!

Seconded. Though I think the Asian and Latin girls on the West Coast are hit and miss. Some are gorgeous, most I'd probably wipe my ass with. The blondes in Cali are seriously overrated too - half of them are bottle blondes. If you're talking blondes, take your ass to Northern Europe - coz that's where it's at! Mmmmm! ;)

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose is in the south? I thought it was more Mid-Cali... But I really can't wait to check out the girls...

Are there a lotta pool halls down there? Cuz i'm gonna need to satisfy my fix.

~ivan

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i live in los gatos.

its less than10 minutes from san jose.

where are u gonna go to school?

and im not sure about pool halls.

i dont know of any

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to finish my sr. year in massachusetts, but I will be in San Jose next summer.

~ivan

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, SJ is about in the middle although if you want to get technical the whole bay area is more like upper-middle therefore known as Nor Cal.

Oh one thing you should be aware of....don't EVER, and I mean, EVER, wear Reeboks around here. You do, and it's over, man. Serious shiet goes down when you wear Reeboks out here.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, what the fvck? :D Reeboks? Care to explain yourself?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell?? LOL No reeboks? Even if they're bball shoes??

~ivan

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you wear Reeboks. Dont...or you're definitely gonna get a beatdown out here by the NTR (Nike Thug Revolution).

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I don't wear Reeboks, but being prejudice against a shoe company?? What the hell? If it were Nike, I'd understand...

~ivan

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, this farce has gone on long enough. How long do you plan on keeping this up, Jakethesnake? There is no such thing as the Nike Thug Revolution. Jake was just messin with ya. I live out here and know for a fact they don't exist. Good try though, had us going for a bit!

-Soma