Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

more advanced cat's help

Cincere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new on here and I have a couple of questions? 1. what does afc stand for and all the other abrevations? 2. I have this friend that I'm stuck in the "friend zone" with. I have my own technique to get out of it. but I'm wondering what I should do but one thing is certain I'm tired of being the emotional door mat. I asked a couple of my peps my age for some advice but they all told me to do the same thing which is tell her. I don't think I should do that because females that I have met don't understand logic. she is no exception. so Im wondering what would some older cats that know more about the game would advise me to do. I've known her for 6 years and at first it was cool but I think I missed the opportunity to make a move. I think she views me as a brother instead of a man. It gets nerve wrecking because she sends mixed signals. she calls one time and we are talking about sexaul things. then she calls another time and the topic is about this guy she wants to talk to. so I kinda wondering where her head is because I don't talk about either of those subjects with my real sister. is she playing a game or what. I'm just about ready to just stop talking to her completely. but all the advise that is given will be greatly appreciated.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do this-
1) Stop thinkiing about her and stop giving her your time.
2) Start seeing a couple of other women and date 'em like a 'man' should.
3) Practise some bold skills with the new chics, take some risks.
4) Assume that the gravevine will carry the news of your new found popularity to your original girl.
5) When she calls you to "talk" ,ask her advice as a 'friend', about your new girls .
6) Post a FR in two months time .

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
females that I have met don't understand logic.

You are onto something there.
LOL! The truth.. they tell you left and mean right. They tell you white and choose black. They tell you yes, which means no.

BeautifulHawaii

Reaction score
Kicking up the surf in beautiful Hawaii for the ne
"Cats?"

Is 70's blackploitation lingo really making a comeback in the year 2009? :nervous:

I've been seeing this sh!t everywhere lately. :crazy:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
females that I have met don't understand logic.

You are onto something there.
Wow! No doubt this is a major breakthrough for everyone here. :up:

Next thing you know, we might discover that women like attention and drama.

Cheers!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, you probably shouldn't suddenly "tell her how you feel" out of the blue. Your friends are not so experienced. Here's what you need to know about attracting female friends.

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/escaping.htm

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about this girl, and go for other girls. The first thing you need to learn here is to not EVER go for 'that one' girl. You have what is known here as 'oneitis.' Bad. Stay away from this girl, and game other women, and lots of them. This girl will NOT help you. They almost never do. She'll cokblock you to keep your attention all to herself.