Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission: Help Luke Sywalker get laid before he turns 31!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This thread was created in June, 2006 by Harp...06-28-2006, 10:49 PM

Give Luke a break and let this thread die! I know everyone has good intentions but if he needs our assistance he will ask us in a new thread.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Here is what I am arguing to make it clear:

1. Luke is very inexperienced (virgin). Does not know women. Should not give advice about such matters because it makes him a hypocrite.
2. His trying to give advice can hurt the people who actually heed it. There are many naive and new members who arrive here. Them taking advice from Luke not knowing his history may lead to mental anguish.

What are you arguing?
1) Even a broken clock is right two times a day. What that means is, even a fool is right once in awhile. I am not comparing him to a fool. I am using it as a way to convey that maybe some one will need to hear what he has to say. There are those who give great advice with things they are terrible at. Thats all. Nothing is absolute.

2) His advice can be hurtful, anyones can. I or you could end up giving advice that fu(ks some one over. There is no way to completely safeguard some one from bad advice. People need to learn on their own which advice to heed, and which advice to avoid. What works for me, may not work for you, or you may need to change it to make it work. The whole point of having a different opinion on something is that you may think of something or look at something in a different way.

Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
Do you not masturbate and think about a woman?
Yeah, so what's your point? Masturbating is not a sin, and thinking about a woman is not a sin either. Prove otherwise.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just get a hooker

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
1) Even a broken clock is right two times a day. What that means is, even a fool is right once in awhile. I am not comparing him to a fool. I am using it as a way to convey that maybe some one will need to hear what he has to say. There are those who give great advice with things they are terrible at. Thats all. Nothing is absolute.

2) His advice can be hurtful, anyones can. I or you could end up giving advice that fu(ks some one over. There is no way to completely safeguard some one from bad advice. People need to learn on their own which advice to heed, and which advice to avoid. What works for me, may not work for you, or you may need to change it to make it work. The whole point of having a different opinion on something is that you may think of something or look at something in a different way.
Ok. Now I understand what you are talking about.

But I'm still going to warn the villagers of a fake walking the streets.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I already have a relationship with God and understand what you are talking about. There is no problem with self-acceptance and do not understand where you are getting that idea. I just saying, my birthday is a week from now and I never got laid, I didn't say I was unhappy or depressed about it, hey, maybe I'll celebrate 31 years of virginity and buy myself some champaign and toast myself.
Talk about lack of goals. Why not seek more in life? To be satisfied with a mediocre life... well, personally I get depressed when I'm not working towards something.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExploringOne said:
Talk about lack of goals. Why not seek more in life? To be satisfied with a mediocre life... well, personally I get depressed when I'm not working towards something.
Content may be his goal and he is the only one that can truthfully say whether he's achieved it or not.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It seems that he doesn't really need to hook up, he just wants to feel wanted so the issue isn't really not being able to get women.
That was my point exactly!

For the record there's nothing is wrong with being a 31 year old virgin by choice. But whether he admits it or not, he's using sex as a substitute for acceptance.

Not good.

I suspect that he wants to get laid, but his lifestyle choices are preventing him from attracting a suitable mate. Even in this thread he can't bring himself to accept this reality. Thats why I said he lacked self-acceptance.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Survivor said:
That was my point exactly!

For the record there's nothing is wrong with being a 31 year old virgin by choice. But whether he admits it or not, he's using sex as a substitute for acceptance.

Not good.

I suspect that he wants to get laid, but his lifestyle choices are preventing him from attracting a suitable mate. Even in this thread he can't bring himself to accept this reality. Thats why I said he lacked self-acceptance.
SEX: The Great Validator.... :rolleyes:

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Ok. Now I understand what you are talking about.

But I'm still going to warn the villagers of a fake walking the streets.
Ahah, ok :rockon:

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Yeah, so what's your point? Masturbating is not a sin, and thinking about a woman is not a sin either. Prove otherwise.

Matthew 5:27-8 "You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
Matthew 5:27-8 "You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
Yeah, but that's in lust as in 11 Samuel 11 with the story of king David and Bathsheba. Here David had 1000 wives, and he looked out the window and lusted after another man's wife, committed adultery and murdered her husband to cover up a potential scandal.

The had wives already, but he lusted for more, and thus looked at another mans' wife with a clearly defined lustful intent.

Doesn't wash with masturbation. First of all, what object am I coveting or wanting that doesn't belong to me and belongs to someone else by masturbating and thinking of a woman. Suppose no coveting is involved and I'm just releasing sexual tension or something or 'expressing myself' within myself. I do not see how lust can be involved since there is no greed or covetous factor there.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Yeah, but that's in lust as in 11 Samuel 11 with the story of king David and Bathsheba. Here David had 1000 wives, and he looked out the window and lusted after another man's wife, committed adultery and murdered her husband to cover up a potential scandal.

The had wives already, but he lusted for more, and thus looked at another mans' wife with a clearly defined lustful intent.

Doesn't wash with masturbation, sorry.
"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body."
(Corinthians 6:19-20)

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
(Philippians 4:8)

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body."
(Corinthians 6:19-20)
What is dishonourable about masturbation? People have wet-dreams and after a while build ups have to be released now and then. I see no distinction between a natural discharge or a forced discharge.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
(Philippians 4:8)
So what's your point? I think naked women are lovely, dont you?

Reaction score
Ok, folks 6 days.

There is a hot secretary in my office, from Cambodia, but she complains that I'm shy most of the time, but people in the office have joked about me and her together. I still haven't asked her out. I've practised flirting a bit with her but that's it.

There are two different women at the office that I had gone out with last month on a buffet, and another Indian woman who lives in an apartment by herself recovering from a mental break-down that I went out with last weekend (but my mom wants me to stay away from).

Let's see, I've never asked the Cambodian secretary out - I dont know.

6 days left. Let's see what I'll do tommorow. Maybe nothing will happen, but I'm not giving up, because you just never know, maybe I'll get lucky. I'll report back here tommorow on this Cambodian secretary and where it went.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What is dishonourable about masturbation? People have wet-dreams and after a while build ups have to be released now and then. I see no distinction between a natural discharge or a forced discharge.
What are you asking me for? Ask a priest or Jesus himself.

You brought this up.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Ok, folks 6 days.

There is a hot secretary in my office, from Cambodia, but she complains that I'm shy most of the time, but people in the office have joked about me and her together. I still haven't asked her out. I've practised flirting a bit with her but that's it.

There are two different women at the office that I had gone out with last month on a buffet, and another Indian woman who lives in an apartment by herself recovering from a mental break-down that I went out with last weekend (but my mom wants me to stay away from).

Let's see, I've never asked the Cambodian secretary out - I dont know.

6 days left. Let's see what I'll do tommorow. Maybe nothing will happen, but I'm not giving up, because you just never know, maybe I'll get lucky. I'll report back here tommorow on this Cambodian secretary and where it went.
Hang out, enjoy her company. If you get a chance to make a move during such a period, do it.

Don't analyze. Flow.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddam! What a thread!

LMS being nice, DJs advising hookers, regulars admitting to being a superduper AFC, relgious debates, a Mum with divine powers, accusations of trolldom flying, false identities, the morality of masturbation questioned, can thoughts be a sin?... wow! What a drama!

LOL.

Where does Luke live? Dude of you are in Oz I'm taking you out! I'll even go to ****ing Canberra to take you out!

I call on every DJ, whoever lives near Luke take him out!

This is the great challenge of this site.

Rise up DJs and save Luke!

Please help him Obiwan DJs, you're his only hope!

JJ

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
There are two different women at the office that I had gone out with last month on a buffet, and another Indian woman who lives in an apartment by herself recovering from a mental break-down that I went out with last weekend
Hahahahahahaha, damnnnnnnnnn, are you that bad Luke such that you gave a woman a nervous breakdown? What DJ technique did you use? The "Break her down" tecnique!! Or, The "Get her when she is down " technique:D

Please tell us.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
LMS being nice, DJs advising hookers, regulars admitting to being a superduper AFC, relgious debates, a Mum with divine powers, accusations of trolldom flying, false identities, the morality of masturbation questioned, can thoughts be a sin?... wow! What a drama!

LOL.

Where does Luke live? Dude of you are in Oz I'm taking you out! I'll even go to ****ing Canberra to take you out!

I call on every DJ, whoever lives near Luke take him out!

This is the great challenge of this site.

Rise up DJs and save Luke!

Please help him Obiwan DJs, you're his only hope!

JJ
Luke lives in Toronto. GTA area somewhere. (Its here in Canada.)

Status
Not open for further replies.