Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission: Help Luke Sywalker get laid before he turns 31!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I dont think she'll be dissapointed, she wont be able to wait for a second go at it.
You got a big ego.. you know that.

That's not a compliment by the way. Its more of a problem.

I think you are out to lunch. I'm not absolutely dirt poor, I have a car,
You live with your parents becaus you can't sustain yourelf financially. You're dirt poor.

Your parents aren't because they can afford to support you, and they give you stuff.

I'm not necessarily obsessed with becoming a playboy full of superficial acquaintances that will leave you as soon as the money is gone.
Playboy? Who said playboy? I didn't even say player or womanizer.

You're out of your mind Luke. Having money is not a vice. Its something GOOD. How are you going to be able to afford to go on vacation or buy your woman lunch or rent an apartment if you dont have some cash?

You're not going to be able to. Not even to pay your half of the rent I'm guessing.

That woman is ancient history, I dont give a fvck what she thinks and I think she knows that.
Well I think a teeny grain of sense trickled into your brain just before you wrote this statemen.

Yeah, I'm happy and have a gf I'm seeing. So, whatever I'm saying works, it's just that my gf is also a virgin and I'm her first choice in that department if we get married.
I can't wait to see the thread "She's NOT a virgin! OMG!" or "She slept with a guy who knew how to handle her! Can I get her back? OR should I hang myself with the telephone cord?" <--- Yes. Your telephone has a cord since you can't afford a better one.

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
I can't wait to see the thread "She's NOT a virgin! OMG!" or "She slept with a guy who knew how to handle her! Can I get her back? OR should I hang myself with the telephone cord?" <--- Yes. Your telephone has a cord since you can't afford a better one.
Hey, negative motivation is good, it almost got me laid.

Also, I've been going to the gym regularly since January, and maintaining a healthy diet. Why? I have a gun pointed to my head. If I fail to go to the gym and work out this body on schedule, I'll blackmail myself and send an email to her. With this new negative motivation policy I'm getting into shape like an SOB because I'll do anything to help myself if it means never writing an email to her. Excellent motivation tool.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Hey, negative motivation is good, it almost got me laid.
I think you just made a joke.

Also, I've been going to the gym regularly since January, and maintaining a healthy diet. Why? I have a gun pointed to my head. If I fail to go to the gym and work out this body on schedule, I'll blackmail myself and send an email to her.
Or you can respect yourself and do the damn goal. Become commited.

With this new negative motivation policy I'm getting into shape like an SOB because I'll do anything to help myself if it means never writing an email to her. Excellent motivation tool.
How about you get in shape for everyone? If you can suceed at this, you'll learn how to suceed at things. You can take this knowledge and apply it elsewhere.

Not only will your girl be happy that she got a real man who can support her if times are rough fnancially and emotionally, but she will also find you very attractive. Its a win-min.

You suceed, become happy.. your girl is happy too.

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
I think you just made a joke.
Who is joking? I wanted to get even with her, I almost got laid on it. I was never that motivated to get laid before. But even my dad's influence is more powerful then even getting even with her.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
Or you can respect yourself and do the damn goal. Become commited.
End justifies the means - I dont change something that's making a profit.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
How about you get in shape for everyone? If you can suceed at this, you'll learn how to suceed at things. You can take this knowledge and apply it elsewhere.
Positive motivations have not worked in the past. Need a stronger motivation. This one, since implemented, has worked. Not one day skipped.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
Not only will your girl be happy that she got a real man who can support her if times are rough fnancially and emotionally, but she will also find you very attractive. Its a win-min.

You suceed, become happy.. your girl is happy too.
Negative motivation seems to work better than positive ones - if positive ones worked, then I would have gone consistently to the gym before the negative policy was implemented. I went consistently after the negative policy was implemented though - so it works, and I'm happy whatever it is works.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
so it works, and I'm happy whatever it is works.
Well this we agree on. Don't fix it if it aint broke.

Keep up the results Luke. Really, you're improving if all these things you say are true.

Now let's see those results!

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
End justifies the means - I dont change something that's making a profit.
That stament gives me a great glimpse at the instability of your psyche.

It's an utter contradiction for a bible thumping JAWA.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So,

You're dating your girlfriend, kissing her, stopping it before it gets too far, then going home afterward and masturbating to anonymous girls naked and/or having sex.

It doesn't make sense to me, but whatever...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
This thread really needs to be closed now..

I'm sick of seeing it, it's nothing more than a rant.

And so it ends...

Thread closed.

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You sure about that?
It's a paradox, isn't it? I mean that's why Paradox wrote it, thus although it is thread is closed, it is not closed, that is the paradox of this thread.

Reaction score
blueguy said:
So,

You're dating your girlfriend, kissing her, stopping it before it gets too far, then going home afterward and masturbating to anonymous girls naked and/or having sex.

It doesn't make sense to me, but whatever...
No. I'm dating someone, kissing her, we both share the same values, and that's it. What happened in November last year is contained and will never repeat itself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.