Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission: Help Luke Sywalker get laid before he turns 31!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What would need to change about myself to get laid on my own terms?
This line is funny to me. ^^^^^^^

Lets hear it again, with feeling;

Luke said:
what would need to change
Luke said:
to get laid on my own terms
You would need to have an inner desire to get laid. That's all. If you don't, you wont get laid. It's simple. If you want to have sex, do it. If you want to be a virgin, do that. Don't sit on one side or the other wishing the grass was greener. Also, you talk about your close relationship with God, I am pretty sure God hates masturbation as much as murdering and adultery, there is no sliding scale with him. All sin, is sin in the eyes of god.

Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
This line is funny to me. ^^^^^^^

Lets hear it again, with feeling;

You would need to have an inner desire to get laid. That's all. If you don't, you wont get laid. It's simple. If you want to have sex, do it. If you want to be a virgin, do that. Don't sit on one side or the other wishing the grass was greener. Also, you talk about your close relationship with God, I am pretty sure God hates masturbation as much as murdering and adultery, there is no sliding scale with him. All sin, is sin in the eyes of god.
Masturbating is not anywhere prohibited in the bible.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Masturbating is not anywhere prohibited in the bible.

Do you not masturbate and think about a woman?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExploringOne said:
AIDs He lives in the US, with a decent ****tail he can easily live 20 or so quality years. Considering how he's living now, I don't see how his quality of life can decrease.

As far as herpes. Guess what, the most overused and abused marketing ploy by drug companies in a while. If you slept with 20 girls, then you have herpes. I've had more, and I probably have the virus, but I have never had a breakout or any of that crap.
Lol, I don't think you can downplay lifelong, incurable STDs. They're life-changing.

How many people are going to want to have sex, much less a relationship, with you after you inform them you have herpes or HIV??? You're talking about a SERIOUSSS dip in your stock value.

Reaction score
supreme
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think luke skywalker is my old nemisis Starman. Who was known for his enjoyment of doing **** like this just for kicks. He gets off on getting fools involved in his fantasy.

anybody interested, look up "Starman" and his crazy old posts, the realest player out there Player Supreme says that luke skywalker is a troll

Call Me Daddy is right

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
anybody interested, look up "Starman" and his crazy old posts, the realest player out there Player Supreme says that luke skywalker is a troll
That's where I heard it from. Read some posts by the dude.

The best case scenario is that he is a troll with no life that habitually posts here. Worst case scenario is that he is a 31 year old virgin with no life that habitually posts here, trolling mostly.

Wait a minute.....

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Agreed that guys 15 years his junior are still in high school, that's why I said 10 years. ;)
And I was exaggerating it slightly to show you the fallacy in your argument.

You cannot compare what a man does in his early 20s with what he should be doing in his early 30s. If there is no progress of any knd in any area, thats faliure by my definition and time wasted.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
I don't think his intent is to harm.
Doesn't matter. Intest is all nice and good but results matter most.

Many people have had good intentions with very bad results. Cult leaders, serial killers, racist groups... and so forth. Do you judge them by what they do, or by their twisted 'good' intentions?

What significance is his virginity?
This is the DonJuan site. Not 'Lets all hypothesize about women, but we really haven't had any so we don't know' site.

You want to take advice from morons? Go ahead, shoot yourself in the foot. But I will do my best to inform anyone to stay the hell away from such people.

Now I am not saying I would personally follow his advice, since I don't think he's ever given me any.
Then why defend his position?

No matter what you do, any time you ask for advice from multiple people, there will always be stuff that doesn't apply.
Yeah. But there is advice and there is stuff that is WAY OUT there.

If Luke gave me some advice, and it was something useful, I would use it. If he gave me some advice and it didnt apply, I wouldnt.

and

Now I am not saying I would personally follow his advice, since I don't think he's ever given me any.
First you fix the bullsh1t in your posts, then we will discuss this further if you like.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Or I just haven't meet the right woman yet.
Any woman is the right woman to have sex with. Is she normal? Mentally stable? No diseases?

What would need to change about myself to get laid on my own terms?
Its amazing you can ask this question when people have answered this multiple times on this very thread.

Methinks thou dost trolleth.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
Do you not masturbate and think about a woman?
Oh let's not go there please....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
And I was exaggerating it slightly to show you the fallacy in your argument.

You cannot compare what a man does in his early 20s with what he should be doing in his early 30s. If there is no progress of any knd in any area, thats faliure by my definition and time wasted.
Of course you can. Not only are the actions the same, the reason behind them are the same. Besides, progress along with self sufficiency is a choice.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can. Not only are the actions the same, the reason behind them are the same. Besides, progress along with self sufficiency is a choice.
So you are saying that a 20yo should be the same as a 30yo, with no discernable differences except visually (aging).

For example: Young man, working in the grocery store, virgin, 20 is okay to be older man, working in grocery store (same job & pay), virgin, 30.

Sounds like a complete loser to me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
So you are saying that a 20yo should be the same as a 30yo, with no discernable differences except visually (aging).
No, that's what you're saying. Stop being silly.

Luke has said that it's economically more viable for him to live at home. How many 20 year olds do you know that would disagree with that?

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Doesn't matter. Intest is all nice and good but results matter most.
I see your point, but harm is relative. His advice doesn't harm me. I am however an optimist, and try my hardest to find the best in everything.

Many people have had good intentions with very bad results. Cult leaders, serial killers, racist groups... and so forth. Do you judge them by what they do, or by their twisted 'good' intentions?
I am sure a bunch of racist groups and serial killers have only the best intentions. How absurd.

This is the DonJuan site. Not 'Lets all hypothesize about women, but we really haven't had any so we don't know' site.
When you are done writing the mission statement of the website, please join the discussion where we hypothesize about women on a daily basis. The fact that we all post about what you wrote in italics (almost every day) is rediculous. Welcome to sosuave.net...

You want to take advice from morons? Go ahead, shoot yourself in the foot. But I will do my best to inform anyone to stay the hell away from such people.
It almost hurts me to read what you write, please re-read my post. I never said I take advice from morons. What I said, which you took out of context, was that you need to sift through the advice and find things that help, leave things that don't.

Then why defend his position?
I think it's a good idea to have a contrast.

Yeah. But there is advice and there is stuff that is WAY OUT there.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

First you fix the bullsh1t in your posts, then we will discuss this further if you like.
I'd prefer not. I move to the neutral square in most arguments, due to the fact that I understand both sides of it. Then you continue to argue from one side or the other, and resort to a personal attack because you misunderstand my post. If you want to discuss this further please read my post a few times and then repost. I am getting tired of having to put back in to context what you argue with me about.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
When you are done writing the mission statement of the website, please join the discussion where we hypothesize about women on a daily basis. The fact that we all post about what you wrote in italics (almost every day) is rediculous. Welcome to sosuave.net...
:crackup:

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke has said that it's economically more viable for him to live at home. How many 20 year olds do you know that would disagree with that?
But he's not 20. He is 31 years old. He was 20, eleven years ago!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
But he's not 20. He is 31 years old. He was 20, eleven years ago!
Yeah, and since so many 20 year olds are doing the same thing, why can't he? Neither he nor his mother seems to mind. It's the life that they've chosen. It seems that he doesn't really need to hook up, he just wants to feel wanted so the issue isn't really not being able to get women.

So let him live with his mom. As long as he does their relationship seems alright (she won't disown him), he gets to live rent free and she doesn't seem to know when he boxes the clown so all is good in the Land of Luke.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
I see your point, but harm is relative. His advice doesn't harm me. I am however an optimist, and try my hardest to find the best in everything.
Too bad. I am a realist and try to find optimism in good things and take as little bullsh1t from the negative as possible.

I am sure a bunch of racist groups and serial killers have only the best intentions. How absurd.
Read a psychology book sometime.

True. But most members ask questions and hypothesize based on experience, not on stuff they read in dusty textbooks form the middle ages.

What I said, which you took out of context, was that you need to sift through the advice and find things that help, leave things that don't.
Ah the blind leading the blind.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean its any good. If it breaks, buy a new watch. YIt would be foolish to take the time from a watch that is wrong (60sec*60mit*12hours-2sec=) 43,198 times a day. Just as it would be foolish to take advice from a dude who hasn't been able to use his own advice to get laid for the past 15-17 years.

I move to the neutral square in most arguments, due to the fact that I understand both sides of it.
That basically says you have no opinion. If you don't have one, don't get into a discussion. Go twiddle your thimbs elsewhere, or discuss on topics where you do have an opinion.

Then you continue to argue from one side or the other, and resort to a personal attack because you misunderstand my post.
I've been looking for this mythical personal attack you speak of. So far nothing is found. Post it please.

I am getting tired of having to put back in to context what you argue with me about.
Maybe you need to define what you are speaking about. Where is this context you speak of? And when did you put me in it?

Here is what I am arguing to make it clear:

1. Luke is very inexperienced (virgin). Does not know women. Should not give advice about such matters because it makes him a hypocrite.
2. His trying to give advice can hurt the people who actually heed it. There are many naive and new members who arrive here. Them taking advice from Luke not knowing his history may lead to mental anguish.

What are you arguing?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and since so many 20 year olds are doing the same thing, why can't he?
Oh he can. And he does. I just advise against it. I have known a few people like that (friends of my father from school), who never really broke out of the cocoon.

They were less than stellar in all areas of their life. Low income job, little if any female companionship, few and poor quality friends that were in the same state of mind as them.

Luke is no exception to this stereotype. He is an adult loser.

It seems that he doesn't really need to hook up, he just wants to feel wanted so the issue isn't really not being able to get women.
Maybe if you repeat that long enough, you may believe it. How can he be wanted if no one wants him? Chicks as you have seen, would only sleep with him out of pity because he's not attractive to them (an not physically).

So let him live with his mom. As long as he does their relationship seems alright (she won't disown him), he gets to live rent free and she doesn't seem to know when he boxes the clown so all is good in the Land of Luke.
You make it sem like I can make him do something. I can't and even if I did, I wouldn't want to. I'm just laying out the truth for him. If he wants to grab it.. fine, if he doesn't fine. Someone else will anyway. Worst case scenario no one uses it. But hey! Still useful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.