Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission: Help Luke Sywalker get laid before he turns 31!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Luke is comfortable (or at least compliant) with his lifestyle.
True. Damn shame though, he could do whatever he wants. Too bad he hasn't figured it out. But I guess its not all bad. The world needs losers like him to really show just how great sucessful (in various domains) people really are. A contrast.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
True. Damn shame though, he could do whatever he wants. Too bad he hasn't figured it out. But I guess its not all bad. The world needs losers like him to really show just how great sucessful (in various domains) people really are. A contrast.
Actually I believe he knows but has chosen not to because of convenience. Guy's 10 years his junior is doing the same thing so why shouldn't he? I'm a huge proponent of the true test of a man's merit is self sufficiency, but I'm not Luke; none of us are.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
For example, say Luke had sex with a hor and got herpes/aids - then what? Will you be the one to suffer the consequences? NO!!!!
AIDs He lives in the US, with a decent ****tail he can easily live 20 or so quality years. Considering how he's living now, I don't see how his quality of life can decrease.

As far as herpes. Guess what, the most overused and abused marketing ploy by drug companies in a while. If you slept with 20 girls, then you have herpes. I've had more, and I probably have the virus, but I have never had a breakout or any of that crap.

Luke doesn't need any more "support", he needs a kick in the @$$. For his own good.

Reaction score
Most guys in this forum truly want LTR's and most are not "Players" nor does their values or personality make them capable of being a "Player".

This is why many here define DJism as self-improvement as a man and not just about laying hors!

Self improvement is attainable by their own efforts but being a "Player" is out of their power due to their personalities and/or values.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ExploringOne said:
AIDs He lives in the US, with a decent ****tail he can easily live 20 or so quality years. Considering how he's living now, I don't see how his quality of life can decrease.

As far as herpes. Guess what, the most overused and abused marketing ploy by drug companies in a while. If you slept with 20 girls, then you have herpes. I've had more, and I probably have the virus, but I have never had a breakout or any of that crap.

Luke doesn't need any more "support", he needs a kick in the @$$. For his own good.

Normally I would say he needs a kick in the a55 to motivate, but thats when the person is whining about their position. He knows what he wants, he's doing what he wants. He isn't whining that he can't get a girl. That's what this site is all about. Being you, and not giving a 5hit about social norms, or putting too much emphasis on pu55y. I think it's more important to know that you don't need a chick to complete you, than it is to gain sexual experience. I mean if you're the kind of person (this is a rhetorical question not an attack) that would debase themselves, lie, or generally compromise yourself in order to get in some girls pants, what does that make you?

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
many here define DJism as self-improvement as a man and not just about laying hors!

Self improvement is attainable by their own efforts but being a "Player" is out of their power due to their personalities and/or values.

Holy sh!t, LMS adds something pertinent to the conversation. This is crazy... is this opposite day? :flowers:

:cheer:

Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
Holy sh!t, LMS adds something pertinent to the conversation. This is crazy... is this opposite day? :flowers:

:cheer:
Haha, but give me credit, I still used the "hor" word:)

All my posts are pertinent - if you understand it and know truth!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Guy's 10 years his junior is doing the same thing so why shouldn't he?
Guys 15 years his junior still go to high school or elementary school. This argument doesn't stand. He is in a different part of his life.

I'm a huge proponent of the true test of a man's merit is self sufficiency
I agree. That's a damn good test too.

but I'm not Luke; none of us are.
And we can all be thankful for that. I know I am. Sometimes I kick myself for screwing up, but now I realize just how lucky I am not to be so messed up.

Thank you for that.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
Normally I would say he needs a kick in the a55 to motivate, but thats when the person is whining about their position. He knows what he wants, he's doing what he wants. He isn't whining that he can't get a girl. That's what this site is all about. Being you, and not giving a 5hit about social norms, or putting too much emphasis on pu55y. I think it's more important to know that you don't need a chick to complete you, than it is to gain sexual experience. I mean if you're the kind of person (this is a rhetorical question not an attack) that would debase themselves, lie, or generally compromise yourself in order to get in some girls pants, what does that make you?
What about his actions on the site? Giving advice to newcomers (about women & relationships) that are unaware of his history. He's the equivalent of a bum giving advice about how to suceed in business.

What separates him from the average troll? Luke and a troll do exactly the same thing. Misinformation with the purpose of hurting others.

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
If I was a betting man I would wager that in his present state he's not going te got any pity sex. not from a normal girl. Maybe from a tweeker or a fattie. And I mean FAT.
What's a tweeker?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Guys 15 years his junior still go to high school or elementary school. This argument doesn't stand. He is in a different part of his life.
Agreed that guys 15 years his junior are still in high school, that's why I said 10 years. ;)

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-Acceptance is the missing component, Luke.

I've seen alot of posters come and go over the years, but Luke is definately one of more interesting characters to come here.

When I signed on to sosuave in July 2000, I was a 25 year old wuss who had had nothing but pity sex a whopping 2 times.

I'm now 31, a happily married father of a 5 week old son, with a good career and a small, but faithful social circle. I am truly happy with who I am and where my life is going.

In the most simplistic of terms, here's what I did to go from "there" to "here".

1. I exorcised all of the negative people from my life. I graduated in 2000 and moved from Baton Rouge to Dallas. Ceased contact with almost all friends and associates, male and female. I love my mother dearly, but being free from her overbearing clutches helped me live and think for myself.

2. I found an alternate Source for genuine intimacy in life. I once heard a minister say that people abuse sex because they are searching for the type of genuine intimacy they can only get from having a personal relationship with God. I did ALOT of soul searching and I realized it was'nt sex I was searching for, it was ACCEPTANCE.

3. I dedicated myself to self-improvement I pay better attention to physical appearance (crucial) . I workout more. I learned to play the guitar. I've started an intenet business. Made efforts to improve social skills (crucial) . I got accepted to a prestigious grad school and am pursuing my masters.

4. I slowly reintroduced myself back into society I got myself OUT THERE. Joined a community service group. Tried internet dating (not recommended for you). Made a handful of NEW, GENUINE, REAL FRIENDS. Went to few coworker's parties. Met my wife at one of those parties.

You don't have to do everything I did specifically but you get the gist of it. Let's recap:

1. Kick ALL of the negative people out of your life.
2. Find an alternate source other than sex to find the intimacy and self-acceptance you're obviously starving for.
3. Dedicate yourself to self-improvement.
4. Slowly re-introduce yourself back into society as a new and improved Luke Skywalker.

It may not get you laid, but man you'll be soooooooooo much happier with who you are.

Hope things work out for you.

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
What about his actions on the site? Giving advice to newcomers (about women & relationships) that are unaware of his history. He's the equivalent of a bum giving advice about how to suceed in business.

What separates him from the average troll? Luke and a troll do exactly the same thing. Misinformation with the purpose of hurting others.
Like other people said, if I were to get AIDs or STDs, or get someone that cried rape afterwards, everybody here is in hiding.

I can choose what I want and where I want to go with women. Last month and even this month I made rules up saying I cant go to a Buffet by myself without the accompanyment of a woman with me. Guess what - I asked people out, and they went out with me AND THEY PAID for the BUFFET - I ate for free.

Prior to that, I had THREE successful kiss closes, and there were five to six (seven if you include that other friend) prospects last year where if aggressively and persistently pursued would have resulted in me getting laid.

As others have said, I've made no specific complaints, that I'm not getting any women at all, in any absolute sense of the word.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:

I don't think his intent is to harm.

What significance is his virginity? Now I am not saying I would personally follow his advice, since I don't think he's ever given me any. No matter what you do, any time you ask for advice from multiple people, there will always be stuff that doesn't apply. It's your job to figure out what can help you and what cannot. If Luke gave me some advice, and it was something useful, I would use it. If he gave me some advice and it didnt apply, I wouldnt. I see no purpose in calling him out over it.

Reaction score
Survivor,

I already have a relationship with God and understand what you are talking about. There is no problem with self-acceptance and do not understand where you are getting that idea. I just saying, my birthday is a week from now and I never got laid, I didn't say I was unhappy or depressed about it, hey, maybe I'll celebrate 31 years of virginity and buy myself some champaign and toast myself.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Survivor,

I already have a relationship with God and understand what you are talking about. There is no problem with self-acceptance and do not understand where you are getting that idea. I just saying, my birthday is a week from now and I never got laid, I didn't say I was unhappy or depressed about it, hey, maybe I'll celebrate 31 years of virginity and buy myself some champaign and toast myself.
I kinda figured someone would get sensitive about step 2. Look, if you don't have an issue with self-acceptance, so be it.

But I assume you don't want to be a virgin for the rest of your life, right? You would'nt be on this site if you did. So if you do want to get laid on your own terms then you need to change some things about yourself. That fact remains.

Reaction score
Survivor said:
I kinda figured someone would get sensitive about step 2. Look, if you don't have an issue with self-acceptance, so be it.

But I assume you don't want to be a virgin for the rest of your life, right? You would'nt be on this site if you did. So if you do want to get laid on your own terms then you need to change some things about yourself. That fact remains.
Or I just haven't meet the right woman yet. What would need to change about myself to get laid on my own terms?

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Or I just haven't meet the right woman yet. What would need to change about myself to get laid on my own terms?
If I was 25 and still a virgin I would get a hooker. Right woman... wow... good for you, your still an AFC so your better off leaving this site and staying in your fantasy world. Noone is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.