Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW: The Blind Leading The Blind?

Erik VL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up, bishes! It's not like you have a 1 in 2 chance of becoming a fuq'n financial man slave, leav'n you suck'n the end of a .45 and/or destitute and/or in poverty in old age, at least until you grow a pair big enough to blow your own fuc'n brains out, cause fuq'n not eat'n and freezing/sweating to death in that public park, on that picnic table, means you've finally manned up - man bish! Congratulations! You're a fuq'n idiot, just the way women and the state like you!
You must be happy you live in the U.S. so you can blame alimony. Imagine if you lived in another nation, and had nothing to blame.

By the way, alimony is only an excuse not to get married. But you can't even get a date, much less get laid. So nice try.

"You're a fuq'n idiot, just the way women and the state like you!"

Women want men to be idiots! They are EEEVIIIL!

And yet billions of men the world over enjoy the company of the women in their lives today. Just not you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet billions of men the world over enjoy the company of the women in their lives today. Just not you.
Enjoy? Yeah, for 10 minutes. Are ALL women Wh0res? Be honest, now.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tell me, do you believe All Women Are Wh0res? I believe in no unicorns.
I believe almost everyone on this planet has an unhealthy perspective of relationships and of their own needs. I think as men it's our jobs to understand the game and play it the correct way.

A woman is ALWAYS going to leave your ass if you consistently fail at meeting her needs in a relationship, they evolved that way because when we were cavemen a weak caveman would be a choice of partner that would = death of the cavewoman and the kids. It's biologically instilled in women to go for strength, mental, physical and emotional strength.

It's the way it is, it ain't changing and unless people can take a step back use a bit of philosophy and critical thinking they will never be happy. It is the mans job to make himself as strong as possible and STAY that way and it's the womans job to be emotionally taken care of so she can raise the kids.

Humanity in a nutshell, you stray off that line as a man and all hell breaks loose.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look up Xsplat wordpress com, and search for "mgtow" in the search function. Xsplat writes about what he found on the now defunct MGTOWforum. It is interesting reading. The MGTOW's talk a lot about how important it is to be independent and free, but it really amounts to an inability to have relations with other people. The loneliness even creates hostility toward people who have sex.

So on that forum, with those guys, you aren’t even men going your own way. You are men disgusted by and afraid of and averse to ANYONE having sex.
Honestly, judging by those comments, I don’t see a bunch of guys making a personal lifestyle choice. I see a bunch of guys with something wrong with them. Wrong not just sexually, but in attitude and emotions and clarity of thinking. It reads like little girls are chatting in there. It is frankly shocking.

It's a good thing the MGTOWforum isn't up anymore.

God, yes. And "all you need is confidence!" Confidence is great. But if that was all you needed, no one would have any problems with pickup. Tons of people have confidence and would achieve great success, emboldening the rest, and everyone's problems would be solved. (Does "all you need is confidence" work in any other field? Race cars? Music? Sales? Going to a job interview? Next time I won't bring my CV; the interviewer will be so impressed by my confidence that he'll give me the job, thinking my hidden qualities must be through the ROOF since I don't even bother with a CV. But I digress.)
Like i say most MGTOW guys have got deep seated issues. I mean most of the world does. You see these girls that are "sluts: they are miserable, they don't know who they are or how to be happy, they go from guy to guy in the quest to find a guy to "make them happy" not knowing that doesnt exist.

Sluts arent evil, they are little girls in pain who never grew up and are still seeking daddys approval which they never got.

For guys it works different they chase mommys approval through chasing the sluts which revolts the sluts and it all and up a big ****ing mess the guys go mgtow and the women end up single mothers on welfare.

Having a good relationship comes down to being an emotionally stable adult who can take care of himself, is honest, has self respect and isnt a ****head projecting all of his insecurities on other people.