Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW: The Blind Leading The Blind?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't seem too alpha to me. Sounds like his women are all low interest and give him a lot of bad behavior. Yeesh, what a whiner. If he didn't act like such a negative pr!ck, maybe he'd get a better reaction from them. Does this guy sound like a fun date to you?
He has 2 sons from a woman who took his house HE BOUGHT, UPGRADED, as well as many other accumulated assets. He has a RIGHT to be upset. Plus he's a ****ing Marine 6 foot 6 270 lbs and you would NEVER beat his ass in a fight. You're all talk dude.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pretty much mgtow wants a slave gf,
Women were considered OWNED pre-1960, for 1000s of years, and now you're onboard with this New women are 'equal' feminist bull****? Don't know about you but women are hesitant to MEET me out for a date from online dating. Why so hesitant? I ask, Could it be that they are NOT 'equal' as they say and FEAR meeting a NOT equal, much more powerful MAN? Yes, I think it does.

Reaction score
Women were considered OWNED pre-1960, for 1000s of years, and now you're onboard with this New women are 'equal' feminist bull****? Don't know about you but women are hesitant to MEET me out for a date from online dating. Why so hesitant? I ask, Could it be that they are NOT 'equal' as they say and FEAR meeting a NOT equal, much more powerful MAN? Yes, I think it does.
Of course they're not equal. We are a sexually dimorphic species.

If humans were angler fish, female humans would be the male angler fish. (Google it if you don't get that).

They are completely dependent for their survival, but society has been made backwards. Now we worship stinky vagina holes.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even G@ys are more manly than MGTARDS as they are out in the open. MGTOW act like their still stuck in the closet undercover bum chums in 2017 no less.
Okay I'm not into the whole MGTOW thing myself but this is straight blasphemy. You cannot possibly believe this. Tell someone you're MGTOW and you'll get everyone your ass for hating women. Tell someone you're gay, and you'll be greeted with open arms into society and might even see new opportunities for people of minorities because gays have more privilege and are the sexual minority in society.
I've done enough that I already should have "impressed" every girl in the world 1000x over. They don't necessarily have an accurate map of reality in their head.
Hey man, you feel this in your head because you had a rough life, but like I've said, other people have been through worse. That would make them by your definition better than you because they've had to work harder.
A millionaire is nothing? HAHAHA. That's hilarious.

Especially since you're nowhere close and never will be.
This shows how stupid you are. I hope you realize that you were just talking to a fellow ex-con as well. What was he in for? Being too rich. Literally. Some people (a lot of actually) got mad at him for getting super rich super fast off of them. He was one of the original wolves of Wall Street. When he refused to rat out his friend to the FBI, they then went to said friend. That 'friend' was a scumbag who gave him the finger and sent him to prison. He lost everything. Now from what I can tell of the financial escapades he's shared on here, it seems like he's already grossed well over a million since then despite what happened. This dude was by far one of the richest men to ever come here and probably will ever come. Know your place, **** the Frog.

Reaction score
Okay I'm not into the whole MGTOW thing myself but this is straight blasphemy. You cannot possibly believe this. Tell someone you're MGTOW and you'll get everyone your ass for hating women. Tell someone you're gay, and you'll be greeted with open arms into society and might even see new opportunities for people of minorities because gays have more privilege and are the sexual minority in society.

Hey man, you feel this in your head because you had a rough life, but like I've said, other people have been through worse. That would make them by your definition better than you because they've had to work harder.

This shows how stupid you are. I hope you realize that you were just talking to a fellow ex-con as well. What was he in for? Being too rich. Literally. Some people (a lot of actually) got mad at him for getting super rich super fast off of them. He was one of the original wolves of Wall Street. When he refused to rat out his friend to the FBI, they then went to said friend. That 'friend' was a scumbag who gave him the finger and sent him to prison. He lost everything. Now from what I can tell of the financial escapades he's shared on here, it seems like he's already grossed well over a million since then despite what happened. This dude was by far one of the richest men to ever come here and probably will ever come. Know your place, **** the Frog.
Well you can't go to prison if you don't commit crimes.

You've seen his bank account?

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can't go to prison if you don't commit crimes.

You've seen his bank account?
Show us your bank account. Account, routing and social security numbers included. No pictures, you're lying then

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Of course you can, just don't get married.

I seriously don't know what is wrong with some of y'all. This place is supposed to be full of "master seducers" who dominate women, and not one of you can find a decent girlfriend? I know the market is garbage, but doesn't anybody know how to screen? I mean, if I can do it, it can't be that hard.

I read this over and over, how it's impossible for LTRs to exist anymore, and it's just nonsense.

I disagree. Your age gives you a false perception.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How a MGTOW is formed

1. Society creates a man who is unable to meet his own emotional needs (for whatever reason)

2. Said man goes through life miserable and along the way attracts either no women or ones who operate on a similar emotional level (cluster b, avoidant, toxic, whatever)

3. Said man gets mangled, doesn't understand that it's his inability to meet his own needs that leads him to his lack of success (pro tip NO woman can meet a mans emotional needs and vice versa, it is impossible, ever noticed how the BEST relationships you see are between two people who were happy on their own before they met each other?)

4. Said man gets recruited by those just like him to a narrow minded, judgemental and poorly informed group of emotionally immature men known as MGTOW

5. Said man either eventually wakes up and deals with his own needs or lives out his state in an enabled state of denial and eventually dies having never been truly, authentically happy.

This post isnt to bash them, i find it quite sad to think about.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOWs and their analogues are blind to the irony of their own philosophy.

-They build an existence based upon being independent of women, which has resulted from a previous failed existence, being dependent on women. Thus, are blind to the fact their new 'independent' lifestyle is still a direct representation, and therefore a result of their experience with women. As such, women (or women's reactions to them) still control them every day; in fact far moreso, than if their reactions had been less emotional, and more moderate.

So yes. The blind leading the blind for sure. Alas, such is the binary, all-or-nothing nature of the world we live at the moment.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has 2 sons from a woman who took his house HE BOUGHT, UPGRADED, as well as many other accumulated assets. He has a RIGHT to be upset. Plus he's a ****ing Marine 6 foot 6 270 lbs and you would NEVER beat his ass in a fight. You're all talk dude.
I don't recall saying that I would beat his @ss, or even claim that I was an alpha.

Okay, he got screwed over by a woman. I would wager most of us guys here (if not all) have been screwed over by a woman at some point or other. You can become angry, bitter, and rant about cvnts and b!tches on YouTube, or you can learn from it and move on. The guy lost his house in a divorce. I don't care how blue pill he might have been, if he hadn't realized going into the marriage that this was a distinct possibility, then he was just naive. He can Go His Own Way all he wants, but I'm not surprised he has been unable to attract a decent woman with that sh!tty attitude he comes across with.

I disagree. Your age gives you a false perception.
Possibly, but your age colors your perception as well. You haven't reached your peak value that you will reach in your 30s yet. I bet once you get there, you will find that there are a lot more women who will be high interest, want to be with you long term, and be willing (if not eager) to curtail their bad behavior in order to win you over.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recall saying that I would beat his @ss, or even claim that I was an alpha.

Okay, he got screwed over by a woman. I would wager most of us guys here (if not all) have been screwed over by a woman at some point or other. You can become angry, bitter, and rant about cvnts and b!tches on YouTube, or you can learn from it and move on. The guy lost his house in a divorce. I don't care how blue pill he might have been, if he hadn't realized going into the marriage that this was a distinct possibility, then he was just naive. He can Go His Own Way all he wants, but I'm not surprised he has been unable to attract a decent woman with that sh!tty attitude he comes across with.
I would love for you to debate this guy, John, and comment in his videos. You known NOTHING about the cards stacked against us as Men (courts, laws, white knights, simps, government, workplace, hr) apparently. There is Nothing you could "teach" John about, that he needs to somehow "learn" from You? about women. MGTOW is growing. Men are bypassing marriage/(committing to) women in droves if you haven't noticed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95 % of men I have seen destroyed by women it was their own fault though,usually by being a pvssy.
The courts and "other" men Used to Never believe the "word" of female First spoken. They'd have to go slowly and Verify the case she makes flippantly about another man. Not so today. Men have their hands tied today, and it is NOT their fault. Women's nature is allowed to run rampant. Are you blind?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How a MGTOW is formed

1. Society creates a man who is unable to meet his own emotional needs (for whatever reason)

2. Said man goes through life miserable and along the way attracts either no women or ones who operate on a similar emotional level (cluster b, avoidant, toxic, whatever)

3. Said man gets mangled, doesn't understand that it's his inability to meet his own needs that leads him to his lack of success (pro tip NO woman can meet a mans emotional needs and vice versa, it is impossible, ever noticed how the BEST relationships you see are between two people who were happy on their own before they met each other?)

4. Said man gets recruited by those just like him to a narrow minded, judgemental and poorly informed group of emotionally immature men known as MGTOW

5. Said man either eventually wakes up and deals with his own needs or lives out his state in an enabled state of denial and eventually dies having never been truly, authentically happy.

This post isnt to bash them, i find it quite sad to think about.
So tell me, do you believe All Women Are Wh0res? I believe in no unicorns.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You known NOTHING about the cards stacked against us as Men (courts, laws, white knights, simps, government, workplace, hr) apparently. There is Nothing you could "teach" John about, that he needs to somehow "learn" from You?
I know nothing*? Then why do I recommend that men do not get married, every time the subject comes up? I just made a post the other day, pointing out that when you get married, you are not so much marrying a woman as entering into a legal contract with the government that gives them the power to dispose of your property and resources as they see fit, in case of a divorce. It's giving your power away.

As for this John guy, I have no interest in teaching him anything. You posted the video, I gave my impression of it. The guy seems angry with a bad attitude. He may have reason to be angry, but wallowing in hate is ultimately self destructive. IMO.

*Jon Snow

Erik VL

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look up Xsplat wordpress com, and search for "mgtow" in the search function. Xsplat writes about what he found on the now defunct MGTOWforum. It is interesting reading. The MGTOW's talk a lot about how important it is to be independent and free, but it really amounts to an inability to have relations with other people. The loneliness even creates hostility toward people who have sex.

So on that forum, with those guys, you aren’t even men going your own way. You are men disgusted by and afraid of and averse to ANYONE having sex.
Honestly, judging by those comments, I don’t see a bunch of guys making a personal lifestyle choice. I see a bunch of guys with something wrong with them. Wrong not just sexually, but in attitude and emotions and clarity of thinking. It reads like little girls are chatting in there. It is frankly shocking.

It's a good thing the MGTOWforum isn't up anymore.

It's because PUA gurus have spread the lie that all it takes to be an alpha male is to have the right mindset. Read the right pickup material, and have the right mindset, and poof you're an alpha male.
God, yes. And "all you need is confidence!" Confidence is great. But if that was all you needed, no one would have any problems with pickup. Tons of people have confidence and would achieve great success, emboldening the rest, and everyone's problems would be solved. (Does "all you need is confidence" work in any other field? Race cars? Music? Sales? Going to a job interview? Next time I won't bring my CV; the interviewer will be so impressed by my confidence that he'll give me the job, thinking my hidden qualities must be through the ROOF since I don't even bother with a CV. But I digress.)