Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW: The Blind Leading The Blind?

Reaction score
That's what I was told MGTOW were - just more guys spinning plates, who avoided commitment. If that's true, I don't really see any difference between them and PUAs.

My original impression of MGTOWs was a lot like Leisuresuitlegend's. Losers who had failed with women, knew they were never going to get anywhere with women, so just decided to make the best of life without them.

I think there's a certain pragmatism about that, but I was told that's not what they were. They were just plate spinners. So I don't know what is supposed to set them apart.
No.

Most of them are divorced and paying alimony.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what I gather MGTOW are just dudes who dont think highly of themselves. Yes, they try and pick up and or look for the GF but after a few tries they fail and complain how its not working for them. They have to remember its not the end game that counts its the journey.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison

Reaction score
from what I gather MGTOW are just dudes who dont think highly of themselves. Yes, they try and pick up and or look for the GF but after a few tries they fail and complain how its not working for them. They have to remember its not the end game that counts its the journey.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison
No. They are divorced and paying alimony to lying sluts that cheated on them.

Why is everyone missing this?

They have dealt with realities that you haven't.

MgtowAlmighty

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna know how it all works, you come to me. Many of you are correct, whilst many are fuq'n morons. It's OK to ask questions. Don't be embarrassed. We all started out as complete idiots and had to be taught to not defecate nor urinate upon ourselves. You can see even here that some are wiser then others. It's all bout Darwinism. Consider me finishing school. I'm that guy.

Reaction score
If you wanna know how it all works, you come to me. Many of you are correct, whilst many are fuq'n morons. It's OK to ask questions. Don't be embarrassed. We all started out as complete idiots and had to be taught to not defecate nor urinate upon ourselves. You can see even here that some are wiser then others. It's all bout Darwinism. Consider me finishing school. I'm that guy.
How should I play the game? I know that getting married is a bad idea because of divorce law... I want to have kids and I have no problem paying child support, plus I would want probably partial custody so that would reduce child support.

I wouldn't get into relationship probably just because it would be boring ****ing the same person all the time and not being able to meet hot girls from Seeking Arrangement.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Post pictures of all the hot girls you **** for free.
Here's the thing. Going places, doing things costs money. If you are going someplace and invite a chick you pay. If she never offers to pay next time even for the tip or to get you a drink you drop her. If you have friends and invite them out you might get them a drink. If they are good friends they'll get you back. If they are using you they won't.

Money is part of life. So is spending it. Doesn't mean you "buy" people to "like" you. It's a part of giving and receiving when money is involved. Friends, Family, Relatives, Chicks, Co-workers etc.

But if you prefer to hide in your room doing nothing but being paranoid that everyone is out to take your money and would never reciprocate then do you.

MgtowAlmighty

Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I play the game? I know that getting married is a bad idea because of divorce law... I want to have kids and I have no problem paying child support, plus I would want probably partial custody so that would reduce child support.

I wouldn't get into relationship probably just because it would be boring ****ing the same person all the time and not being able to meet hot girls from Seeking Arrangement.
Easy. Surrogate. You pay up front. Any other contract involves cohabitation agreements/prenups/postnups, etc - but it has to be negotiated in the open with opposing attorneys, and even then, laws change. Everyone thinks prenups are panaceas, cause they've no idea what they're fuq'n talk'n bout. Prenups simply limit your liability exposure and become weaker and weaker as each year passes. Also, if you hit an activist judge, noth'n you nor she signed is valid, cause man hate and male disposability. "Women first in the life boats!" You want kids but don't want marriage...you pay big $$$ for a surrogate willing to have a child for some single dude (good luck). Otherwise, you roll the dice like the next sucker. The system isn't designed to make life easy for you. It's designed to trap you into financial servitude to women, children and the state.

You're a man. Where do you think the male-only draft came from?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's the thing. Going places, doing things costs money. If you are going someplace and invite a chick you pay. If she never offers to pay next time even for the tip or to get you a drink you drop her. If you have friends and invite them out you might get them a drink. If they are good friends they'll get you back. If they are using you they won't.

Money is part of life. So is spending it. Doesn't mean you "buy" people to "like" you. It's a part of giving and receiving when money is involved. Friends, Family, Relatives, Chicks, Co-workers etc.

But if you prefer to hide in your room doing nothing but being paranoid that everyone is out to take your money and would never reciprocate then do you.
Who pays for drinks at the bar?
Who pays for tickets to the show?
Who pays for the meal at dinner?

You don't realize that this is CHILD'S PLAY compared to what the MGTOW guys are talking about.

Imagine having to pay 33% of your income to some slut who lied to you, manipulated you, told you she loved you and cared about you... Then she got bored one day and started ****ing Chad so now 33% of your income goes to her and Chad. Oh yea, she also took the kids and you have to pay child support which is way more than it actually costs to raise a kid.

She also smiles at you and says "thanks!" every time she sees you to pick up her money. (While Chad is waiting in the bedroom).

Plus, she planned it out the whole time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guy in the second video is making some sense. The third guy is just whining. The first video won't play on the device I'm currently using.

It's not hard to see why these guys fail. And I don't think they would ever be mega successful with women, no matter how much self improvement they undergo. In a way, I see their point. Why keep banging their head against the wall when they never get anywhere? Some people just don't have the aptitude for certain things.

Reaction score
Who pays for drinks at the bar?
Who pays for tickets to the show?
Who pays for the meal at dinner?

You don't realize that this is CHILD'S PLAY compared to what the MGTOW guys are talking about.

Imagine having to pay 33% of your income to some slut who lied to you, manipulated you, told you she loved you and cared about you... Then she got bored one day and started ****ing Chad so now 33% of your income goes to her and Chad. Oh yea, she also took the kids and you have to pay child support which is way more than it actually costs to raise a kid.

She also smiles at you and says "thanks!" every time she sees you to pick up her money. (While Chad is waiting in the bedroom).

Plus, she planned it out the whole time.
MGTOW is chicken little mentality for goofballs that couldn't use their God given brains to determine some chick they had to have like Gollumn's "precious" wasn't a good choice. Most of them point to OTHER dudes stories or just parrot shyt they read off the net: "MGTOW" wearing their "MGTOW" poser Halloween costumes.

If "chad" is doing all that then MGTARDS willingly admit they're beta buck cucks. Which way were MGTARDS going before they "went their own way"? The pathetic thing is they claim to have "learned" and are "real men" yet spend YEARS online going in circles needing a group to hand hold each other "going their own way" as if they STILL aren't convinced of their own nonsense and just get going already. MGTARDS are just TFL coping. They've been sent on their way and want to try to recruit other incels to go with them to "punish" the same women who never wanted them to begin with and sent them on their way. Women won't care if men they never wanted leave. That's why MGTOW goes nowhere. They're still sitting around hoping someone misses them. LOL. "MGTOW" is nothing more than a "movement" for incels who tell themselves being an incel is a "choice" they made and it's somehow "empowering". LMAO

MgtowAlmighty

Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW is chicken little mentality for goofballs that couldn't use their God given brains to determine some chick they had to have like Gollumn's "precious" wasn't a good choice. Most of them point to OTHER dudes stories or just parrot shyt they read off the net: "MGTOW" wearing their "MGTOW" poser Halloween costumes.

If "chad" is doing all that then MGTARDS willingly admit they're beta buck cucks. Which way were MGTARDS going before they "went their own way"? The pathetic thing is they claim to have "learned" and are "real men" yet spend YEARS online going in circles needing a group to hand hold each other "going their own way" as if they STILL aren't convinced of their own nonsense and just get going already. MGTARDS are just TFL coping. They've been sent on their way and want to try to recruit other incels to go with them to "punish" the same women who never wanted them to begin with and sent them on their way. Women won't care if mn they never wanted leave. That's why MGTOW goes nowhere. They're still sitting around hoping someone misses them. LOL. "MGTOW" is nothing more than a "movement" for incels who tell themselves being an incel is a "choice" they made and it's somehow "empowering". LMAO
You're a chick, right? I can smell it. "Good morning ladies!", said the blind man walking down a fishing pier.

A

AJ84

It's an interesting illustration in self-preservation, when some men and women who, due to external and internal factors, are ejected from the dating pool and then 'decide' to shun the opposite sex by becoming MGTOW or a hard core feminist.

Reaction score
You're a chick, right? I can smell it. "Good morning ladies!", said the blind man walking down a fishing pier.
Sorry nancy boy. Men and Women all LOL @ MGTARDS. You MGTARDS pretend to want nothing to do with women yet claim you aren't a cult of closeted c@wk shiners but expect everyone to believe you all just turned yourselves "asexual".

You MGTOWMOSEXUALS fear poon like a Muslim fears pork. EMBARRASSING.

Reaction score

If "chad" is doing all that then MGTARDS willingly admit they're beta buck cucks. Which way were MGTARDS going before they "went their own way"? The pathetic thing is they claim to have "learned" and are "real men" yet spend YEARS online going in circles needing a group to hand hold each other "going their own way" as if they STILL aren't convinced of their own nonsense and just get going already. MGTARDS are just TFL coping. They've been sent on their way and want to try to recruit other incels to go with them to "punish" the same women who never wanted them to begin with and sent them on their way. Women won't care if men they never wanted leave. That's why MGTOW goes nowhere. They're still sitting around hoping someone misses them. LOL. "MGTOW" is nothing more than a "movement" for incels who tell themselves being an incel is a "choice" they made and it's somehow "empowering". LMAO
I'm sure there's some truth to what you're saying, but it's not the whole truth.

Do you debate the fact that girls can try to manipulate? Or the fact that they look for money? Or that they use their looks and sexuality to gain advantages?

Once you realize that, what is left of them? And how is it even fun to hang out with them unless you're having sex that very moment? And why would it ever be worth it to be monogamous?

It's really the court system that fvcks the whole thing up.

Reaction score
It's an interesting illustration in self-preservation, when some men and women who, due to external and internal factors, are ejected from the dating pool and then 'decide' to shun the opposite sex by becoming MGTOW or a hard core feminist.
But feminists were indoctrinated in their homes and in school. Feminism is now a part of society.

MGTOW is a reaction to that nonsense.

MgtowAlmighty

Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the women say to the guys that went their own way, depriving women of alimony, asset division and child support?

"Loser! Freak! You're afraid of strong, independent women! You can't get laid! You live in your mother's basement! Just look at your tiny pecker! Look how fat you are! Loser...loser...loser! Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh! Beta male! Ahhhhh!"

There's more to the story here, fellas. Help me help you not do something life destroying. It's the MGTOW way.

Reaction score
Sorry nancy boy. Men and Women all LOL @ MGTARDS. You MGTARDS pretend to want nothing to do with women yet claim you aren't a cult of closeted c@wk shiners but expect everyone to believe you all just turned yourselves "asexual".

You MGTOWMOSEXUALS fear poon like a Muslim fears pork. EMBARRASSING.
Or they **** prostitutes.