Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW: The Blind Leading The Blind?

Reaction score
I'm sure there's some truth to what you're saying, but it's not the whole truth.

Do you debate the fact that girls can try to manipulate? Or the fact that they look for money? Or that they use their looks and sexuality to gain advantages?

Once you realize that, what is left of them? And how is it even fun to hang out with them unless you're having sex that very moment? And why would it ever be worth it to be monogamous?

It's really the court system that fvcks the whole thing up.
There are chicks that manipulate like their are men that manipulate. Everyone looks for money. If they didn't they'd never work and if they didn't wouldn't take welfare etc. Some women use their looks and sexuality to gain advantages like men use their brains and strength for advantages.

If you can't tell whether someone is using you or not might as well lock yourself in a padded room. If your entire life revolves around simply sex with an entire opposite gender you despise you really need to get a life as the rest of us have many different things to do besides worrying about simply having sex with another gender we despise and hiding under the bed with our penny collections.

Reaction score
Or they **** prostitutes.
Paying to fcvk a prostitute anyone can do. But trying to pay a chick to "like" you is a whole different story. MGTARDS know they only way they can get a woman is to pay a prostitute who sleeps with pretty much anyone that pays her. MGTARDS also know they can't beta buck to non-prostitute chicks because they don't want them and could get the same beta bucks off a dude they DO want if that's what they were about.

If you aren't the dude she wants you aren't going to "pay" her to like you. But a prostitute will sleep with practically anyone for money. MGTARDS are beta buck providers to prostitutes. Like it or not.

Reaction score
There are chicks that manipulate like their are men that manipulate. Everyone looks for money. If they didn't they'd never work and if they didn't wouldn't take welfare etc. Some women use their looks and sexuality to gain advantages like men use their brains and strength for advantages.

If you can't tell whether someone is using you or not might as well lock yourself in a padded room. If your entire life revolves around simply sex with an entire opposite gender you despise you really need to get a life as the rest of us have many different things to do besides worrying about simply having sex with another gender we despise and hiding under the bed with our penny collections.
You mean like that business that's going to make me a millionaire within 4 years?

I talk to girls all day long on Seeking Arrangement and try to see which ones I can get to just meet for sex without them wanting me to take them out and "spoil" them.

I've done this so many times that it's become boring. It's kind of pathetic to just want to spend your life having sex, but I seem to have something broken in my brain where I think about it all day long but don't realize it's not really worth all the thought I put into it. Or maybe that's just how male brains are made.

Reaction score
Paying to fcvk a prostitute anyone can do. But trying to pay a chick to "like" you is a whole different story. MGTARDS know they only way they can get a woman is to pay a prostitute who sleeps with pretty much anyone that pays her. MGTARDS also know they can't beta buck to non-prostitute chicks because they don't want them and could get the same beta bucks off a dude they DO want if that's what they were about.

If you aren't the dude she wants you aren't going to "pay" her to like you. But a prostitute will sleep with practically anyone for money. MGTARDS are beta buck providers to prostitutes. Like it or not.
I don't ever give money to girls unless it's cash for sex. I've even stopped tipping bartenders if they do one thing I don't like.

Another reason why I might possibly be MGTOW is because I don't NEED a girl in my life. What do I need them for? Sex? Well I could get that from a prostitute, can't I? Without all the BS of a relationship.

MgtowAlmighty

Don Juan
Reaction score
The vast majority of alimony, asset division & child support flows from men to women. We're talking trillions here, man bishes.
Title IX, Affirmative Action, The President's Commission on Women & Girls, blah, blah, blah and blah, ad infinitum. Oh, how I could go on and on.

Am I an MRA? Hell to the no! Men don't bargain for their rights. We take them. That's what separates MGTOW and MRAs. One's negotiating with women at the table men built, the other's like, 'go fuq yourselves, bishes!".

Fellas - If you take nothing from our conversation, know this one thing. You're a guy. Everyone depends on you to sacrifice all you have for the advancement of women and the state. All the wars for women's rights were fought by men. Men run to the fight, and women run away - alstwhile demanding men 'man up'. It's a fuq'n game. Women didn't even build one substantial structure on the entire face of our little dust ball in our yuge multiverse, did they? Nope. Not a fuq'n one. That's right. Everything upon the Earth was sacrificed for, fought for and/or built through the human sacrifice of meatballs and sausages. You feel me, don't you (rhetorical).

I'm not here to hurt you. I'll make fun of you, and I'll take great pleasure in that, in a guy sort of way, but my primary interest is in your well-being and teaching you things beyond the illusions and enchantments of the sisterhood, feminists and beta cucks like Leisuresuitlegend.

Help me, help you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who believe that women are "evil," and thus not worth it, are fighting above their weight class.

Don't wish the game were easier ... get better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the women say to the guys that went their own way, depriving women of alimony, asset division and child support?

"Loser! Freak! You're afraid of strong, independent women! You can't get laid! You live in your mother's basement! Just look at your tiny pecker! Look how fat you are! Loser...loser...loser! Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh! Beta male! Ahhhhh!"
Probably the same thing they were saying to him before he "went his own way".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But don't you have to recognize their capacity for evilness? How do you cope with that?
What if 1s and 2s wanted a relationship with you, how would you respond? What if MANY 1s and 2s actively harassed you while you were trying to have a peaceful lunch with a friend or walk to the bank, would there not be a point where you felt annoyed?

Want women to respect and obey you? Fight below or close to your weight class. Don't want those kind of women? Then, get better.

Reaction score
What if 1s and 2s wanted a relationship with you, how would you respond? What if MANY 1s and 2s actively harassed you while you were trying to have a peaceful lunch with a friend or walk to the bank, would there not be a point where you feel annoyed?

Want women to respect and obey you? Fight below or close to your weight class. Don't want those kind of women? Then, get better.
You mean like being a millionaire? But even not mentioning money...

I've already been through hell and back and truthfully, females don't know enough about the world to know what has value and what doesn't. Especially the young hot ones.

I've done enough that I already should have "impressed" every girl in the world 1000x over. They don't necessarily have an accurate map of reality in their head.

Plus, can you argue with the fact that much of the market is sh1t? Doesn't it seem like every girl is either a drug addict or recovering drug addict, or plain stupid, or something else wrong?

Like I met on POF, I have to suddenly try to impress a fat girl with 4 cats, no good job, and watches TV all day?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A millionaire (more than 1 mil) is nothing these days, and will do very little to improve your total SMV. Where you likely see some big jumps in SMV are 5mil+, 10mil, 20 mil+. Accordingly, shooting for only 1 mil will not improve your situation much, unless you move to an impoverished country.

Focus on your looks.

Focus on your status.

Reaction score
A millionaire (more than 1 mil) is nothing these days, and will do very little to improve your total SMV. Where you see some big jumps in SMV are 5mil+, 10mil, 20 mil+. So shooting for only 1 mil will not improve your situation much, unless you move an impoverished country.

Focus on your looks.

Focus on your status.
A millionaire is nothing? HAHAHA. That's hilarious.

Especially since you're nowhere close and never will be.

MgtowAlmighty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who believe that women are "evil," and thus not worth it, are fighting above their weight class.

Don't wish the game were easier ... get better.
"Oh yeah...those sharks have really sharp teeth and make a liv'n off of catching unaware swimmers on the shorelines, but what are you, some kind of coward!? Suit up, man-bishes! Leave that speargun & graphite knife on the shore, fuq'n fat womanly loser coward micro-dic!" You're like that dude that says, "Nah! I've been jump'n outa planes for years! Fuq that ripcord bool****e! Go raw! It's the real man's way!"

Man up, bishes! It's not like you have a 1 in 2 chance of becoming a fuq'n financial man slave, leav'n you suck'n the end of a .45 and/or destitute and/or in poverty in old age, at least until you grow a pair big enough to blow your own fuc'n brains out, cause fuq'n not eat'n and freezing/sweating to death in that public park, on that picnic table, means you've finally manned up - man bish! Congratulations! You're a fuq'n idiot, just the way women and the state like you!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked it up and just over 1% of the U.S. population is millionaires.
Really? That's a little surprising since a million isn't anywhere near what it used to be.
I also don't think it would hurt your SMV any, although I understand guru's point that you need more to make you really stand out.
It's really all a matter of degree. If you are hanging out with a bunch of poor or working class people, it's likely that they would be extremely impressed if you had a million. Everything is relative.

MgtowAlmighty

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you sucker someone into doing something that transfers their wealth & essence to yourself?

Tell them that you love them, that they're your best friend, and that they're family. It's the oldest trick in the book. Say it with a little sincerity and it's amazing how much unearned wealth you can gain.

Works every time. Works every fuq'n time. Don't be on the losing end of the con, men. If the con is to be pulled, just make sure that you're the one pulling the con and not the mark - AND THAT YOU'RE NOT THE MARK.

That's all MGTOW are say'n. To truly 'man up' is to live within reality rather than illusions and enchantments that someone like Leisuresuitlegend subscribes.

Reaction score
How do you sucker someone into doing something that transfers their wealth & essence to yourself?

Tell them that you love them, that they're your best friend, and that they're family. It's the oldest trick in the book. Say it with a little sincerity and it's amazing how much unearned wealth you can gain.

Works every time. Works every fuq'n time. Don't be on the losing end of the con, men. If the con is to be pulled, just make sure that you're the one pulling the con and not the mark - AND THAT YOU'RE NOT THE MARK.

That's all MGTOW are say'n. To truly 'man up' is to live within reality rather than illusions and enchantments that someone like Leisuresuitlegend subscribes.
And don't forget to constantly remind them that it's "not about the money."

A

AJ84

But feminists were indoctrinated in their homes and in school. Feminism is now a part of society.

MGTOW is a reaction to that nonsense.
My harsh opinion of MGTOW is that it's a result of men who feel entitled to the best most hottest most loyal women without putting a single ounce of effort into improvimg their looks, social situation, mentality, and outlook on life in order to better their chances of getting those women, getting rejected, by those women then hating those women because of it.

You know how guys hate when feminists shame them for not being attracted to fat girls? MGTOW shame other men for wanting to learn social skills or lose weight to improve their changes of getting laid. MGTOW are no different than those cat collecting, green hair dying women who sit on the extreme side of feminism. The average woman avoids them, so too should the average man avoid the drivel of MGTOW, most of it is toxic.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be off on a bit of a tangent here as I only skimmed the thread, but IMO the effective substitute for MGTOW is the art of regularly rejecting women and consistently calling them out on their sh!t. A few years ago I started trying this and was amazed at the results. By raising my standards, I became a more attractive man because of the new way that I carried myself.

To see the shocked look on women's faces when you reject them or call them out is priceless, because in today's world these little princesses are never called out.

When your standards are raised, then YOU become the King of your surroundings and you have an automatic system working for you where YOU are doing the rejecting and accepting, not them. When I deal with these women, I do so with an amused smile, rarely with an angry tone. The art is to deliver your disapproval with an air of detachment, as if you're dealing with a child (because in truth, you are).

MGTOW is a white flag of surrender. If men would simply have the balls to stand up and reject women and call them out on their misbehavior, a societal quantum shift for the better would occur, and that's an understatement.

Since only a percentage of men will do this, there is only one thing that will actually obliterate feminism. That's when the bombs start falling. When the nukes are unleashed in the future, feminism will disappear in an instant as we shift into survival mode. But I digress, as is typical of me.

Back on point, you have control of your own sphere of influence. I urge all men to reject and correct women with that "amused mastery" we read about. The great paradox is that rather than becoming a bitter man whom women hate (this is the intuitive prediction of what will happen), women will appreciate you and respect you. When I started rejecting and correcting women, my attractiveness problems were solved. What in fact happens is that women see you as strong, dangerous, kind, gentlemanly, and not to be F'd with. All I hear now from women is, "How is it possible that a man like you isn't married?"

Is this not the classic image of real men before the disease of feminism infected society?