Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW: The Blind Leading The Blind?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I urge all men to reject and correct women with that "amused mastery" we read about. T
I am beginning to learn this.

When faced with women being manipulative, bytchy or just game playing, I am calling out, but I am learning there is more to it.

Calling out directly just loses you women. They don't like to feel like you're complete boss over them.

I am beginning to see success with just smiling, laughing at their attempts to see what they are doing, and changing the subject. It's a little dance. Trick I am finding is not to go on the back foot....not to withdraw in pain or to "punish" for her bad behaviour.....not to next or to beat her a$$ down...just smile and acknowledge you've seen her BS and change the subject.

If she starts pushing you, just treat her with world-weary kindness...if she crosses a line you're entitled to calmly put her in her place.

I am feeling emotional control is the key. Never losing your ****. Being basically a robot.

great post.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I am beginning to learn this.

When faced with women being manipulative, bytchy or just game playing, I am calling out, but I am learning there is more to it.

Calling out directly just loses you women. They don't like to feel like you're complete boss over them.

I am beginning to see success with just smiling, laughing at their attempts to see what they are doing, and changing the subject. It's a little dance. Trick I am finding is not to go on the back foot....not to withdraw in pain or to "punish" for her bad behaviour.....not to next or to beat her a$$ down...just smile and acknowledge you've seen her BS and change the subject.

If she starts pushing you, just treat her with world-weary kindness...if she crosses a line you're entitled to calmly put her in her place.

I am feeling emotional control is the key. Never losing your ****. Being basically a robot.

great post.
I think pretending to be a robot is a very timid approach to dealing with women.

You should show them the full range of your personality. If they can't handle that.. they are not the woman for you. No wonder women are so bored these days. Every guy is terrified of saying the wrong thing to them lol. Grow BALLS guys. Good God..

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been studying this MGTOW thing for the last year or so more than ever, I have been aware of MGTOW since 2013. However I always found it curious that most MGTOW don't show their faces. You can certainly hear the effeminate voices, but I always found it odd about how guys claim to be alpha males in MGTOW. Yet make video after video crying about women, bytching about feminism. Seldom do I see mgtow videos talking about how to get in shape, invest your money etc. it's always about women

After an exchange with Desidova I'm reminded that this is what your average MGTOW guy looks like

No offense and not to cap on anyone here, but are we seriously gonna call these guys "alpha males" or "Winners"

I mean in the last video the guy clearly is clueless about women and wonders why they keep cheating on him?

Now You have MGTOW claiming that Lenoardo DiCaprio is a MGTOW, I'm pretty sure he has never heard of the term

anyway anytime you have someone claiming to be an alpha male yet is angry with women beware

just my .02 cents
Alpha male is a male term. Caring about being alpha means one cares about other males opinions. Nothing matters except success and no one matters except those that believe in you unconditionally.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because Mgtow itself is an oxymoron unless used temporary. Yes, there's some men with low sex drives that can thrive better than others, but most of the community consists of a bunch of whiny wimpy alt right red pilling losers. If you're a 40 year old male that got destroyed by a divorce from a long term marriage and need time to recuperate then I completely understand. However, if you're some 22 year old male that got burned by some tinder date and you are screaming mgtow than you are honestly just a ******* pucci *** *****! There are risks in the dating game just like there are risks to driving a car. If you can't handle it than go get replaced by some person in another country that's dying to get to America.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW is a white flag of surrender. If men would simply have the balls to stand up and reject women and call them out on their misbehavior, a societal quantum shift for the better would occur, and that's an understatement.

Since only a percentage of men will do this, there is only one thing that will actually obliterate feminism. That's when the bombs start falling. When the nukes are unleashed in the future, feminism will disappear in an instant as we shift into survival mode. But I digress, as is typical of me..
Brother, you speak the truth

The thing is with so many "simpish" men this will never happen unless like you said the nukes start falling

Reaction score
Brother, you speak the truth

The thing is with so many "simpish" men this will never happen unless like you said the nukes start falling
Do you not agree with ANY of the theories of why people go MGTOW?

What is your suggestion of how to deal with how deceitful females are? Or are you just ignorant of that fact?

My strategy is just **** prostitutes. I'm not sure how long that will last.

If you don't see how society, and females, are ****ed up then I don't know what to tell you.

Reaction score
Because Mgtow itself is an oxymoron unless used temporary. Yes, there's some men with low sex drives that can thrive better than others, but most of the community consists of a bunch of whiny wimpy alt right red pilling losers. If you're a 40 year old male that got destroyed by a divorce from a long term marriage and need time to recuperate then I completely understand. However, if you're some 22 year old male that got burned by some tinder date and you are screaming mgtow than you are honestly just a ******* pucci *** *****! There are risks in the dating game just like there are risks to driving a car. If you can't handle it than go get replaced by some person in another country that's dying to get to America.
But the point is that there is no way to win because of the system. There is no way to have a relationship long-term that might not potentially destroy you. And there's a very infinitesimally small chance to even find a girl that has your best interest at heart.

You can work on yourself 24/7, and what is the prize that you get?

A "relationship" is an imaginary concept in the first place.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way to have a relationship long-term that might not potentially destroy you.
Of course you can, just don't get married.

I seriously don't know what is wrong with some of y'all. This place is supposed to be full of "master seducers" who dominate women, and not one of you can find a decent girlfriend? I know the market is garbage, but doesn't anybody know how to screen? I mean, if I can do it, it can't be that hard.

I read this over and over, how it's impossible for LTRs to exist anymore, and it's just nonsense.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can, just don't get married.

I seriously don't know what is wrong with some of y'all. This place is supposed to be full of "master seducers" who dominate women, and not one of you can find a decent girlfriend? I know the market is garbage, but doesn't anybody know how to screen? I mean, if I can do it, it can't be that hard.

I read this over and over, how it's impossible for LTRs to exist anymore, and it's just nonsense.
Securing LTRs with good candidates are easy when you bring enough value to the sexual marketplace. Diametrically, staying out of LTRs is the hard part.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what I gather MGTOW are just dudes who dont think highly of themselves. Yes, they try and pick up and or look for the GF but after a few tries they fail and complain how its not working for them. They have to remember its not the end game that counts its the journey.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison
I think 'MGTOW' should be an attitude a man has in his core to the mass of women today [it should NOT be petrified into a philosophy or worldview].

This core attitude effectively screens out the mass of women for a possible relationship... you can not take them seriously. Only a small percentage of women you meet will be eligible/ worthy of a relationship. Given this, where men will now differ is in the way in which they relate to 'classes' of women.... let's call them the mass women and the elite women.

1] One man may choose to casually date both the mass and the elite [Game orientated]
2] Another may choose to ignore [MGTOW] the mass, but seriously date the elite [LTR orientated]

Of course 1 could morph into 2.

For a man to go 3 [MGTOW on all women], does not make sense.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is slowly going mgtow. I rarely visit on here, but when I do I can't help but notice the nihilistic undertones in the threads. If you go back to the threads that are 10 years old and re-read them, you will find a ton of positivity and enthusiasm. Reading these threads now just seems naive. To me it appears that a lot of posters on here simply got to the core of what motivates women and themselves and it is ugly. So why even bother with it all?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is slowly going mgtow. I rarely visit on here, but when I do I can't help but notice the nihilistic undertones in the threads. If you go back to the threads that are 10 years old and re-read them, you will find a ton of positivity and enthusiasm. Reading these threads now just seems naive. To me it appears that a lot of posters on here simply got to the core of what motivates women and themselves and it is ugly. So why even bother with it all?
To become better, and there are two sides to that - to see how things are in reality, and to see how things could be ideally; you are neither deluded nor cynical.

Even if the mass of women are caught in the same net, there may be a few that escape.... just as some of us here think we are able to rise above our current circumstances. It may get worse before it gets better... before morality comes back into vogue.

Just today I met an amazing and intelligent woman in the coffee shop... and she did all the work. I just happened to sit down near to her. She saw me come in all sweaty from my bike-ride. We talked philosophy and literature. Picnic and bike-ride organized next week.... old style! There are still some exceptional women around.

Last edited:

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mgtows do have a point about the garbage women in the dating market. By using the law of 80/20, 80% of women on the marketplace are straight up rejects, and this gives you 20% to actually collect. Furthermore, the bottom 5-10% of that 20% are marginal and should be picked cautiously. The rest are just just straight up Yessss. Does this give mgtow men the right to cry about the dating market, no because this is a normal thing to have more trash in a dating market than babes.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This sounds like the path to homosexuality, mgtow already advocates paying for hookers and sex dolls

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is slowly going mgtow. I rarely visit on here, but when I do I can't help but notice the nihilistic undertones in the threads. If you go back to the threads that are 10 years old and re-read them, you will find a ton of positivity and enthusiasm
Back then guys thought that they were learning all these tips, tricks, and tactics that would turn them into alpha supermen who would have women lined up around the block.

Now they know how that turned out. :p

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched almost all this guys vids. Alpha. Truth immense.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched almost all this guys vids. Alpha. Truth immense
Doesn't seem too alpha to me. Sounds like his women are all low interest and give him a lot of bad behavior. Yeesh, what a whiner. If he didn't act like such a negative pr!ck, maybe he'd get a better reaction from them. Does this guy sound like a fun date to you?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I need/want a girl to do chores for me? Isn't that a bit needy?
Some girls are just slobs, but some girls will do chores just because they like doing things for you.