Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a gorgeous girl at the bar last night, not sure how to proceed

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will likely be another long overanalysis, but I think it's important to paint a full picture.

I actually came home last night and was talking to my mom about it, asking for some input and comparing it to the advice I got from another friend of mine who is a little less successful with women, where she told me that nobody I know is really on the same level as I am when it comes to sleeping around (I've been with 88 women) so she doesn't think anybody I ask is really qualified to help.

And that's why I'm here today, hoping some of the replies I get are from people more qualified than I am, ideally people who sleep around with a lot of very attractive women - I care much less about the relationship aspect.

So last night I go to my usual bar by myself, mingle with my staff friends, and find these two really hot blondes at the corner of the bar. I go over and introduce myself saying something like "ok who is who's boyfriend here?" since they had guys talking with them most of the night, and to my surprise they're both single. The hotter of the two seems more interested so I make most of my conversation with her, talking to her friend every once in a while to make her feel included...basic stuff.

I tell her that I'm older, she finds that hot, and she's also from Delaware so she'll be here when the school year ends. Tells me she recently got out of a relationship, maybe a month and a half ago, and volunteers the information that she doesn't really sleep around and only has 3 bodies; says they've been exes and people she was talking to long-term. When I tell her my name she searches me up on Instagram and follows me, records some drunken Snapchats with me and her friend to send to whoever, and puts her number in my phone.

As the night goes on she's hanging by me with her friend who's basically the "mom" of the night staying sober and occasionally hugging on and saying hi to some of her guy friends that come up to us. She comes back to me each time and assures me they're just friends and basically sticks with me the rest of the night there, taking shots and stuff. Eventually, the friend leaves, and I was a bit surprised she trusted me alone with her, but I'm thinking this is great.

Bar closes and I forget if I offered or if she asked but I end up walking back with her to her sorority house. She's talking about going to a frat party, I tell her I wasn't in the frat she's trying to go to but she tells me to come with her and just say I'm alumni or something. As we're talking it's clear she's drunk as she's spouting off about some drama between a girl who joined her sorority that "wasn't even pretty" or how that girl likes her ex or something, I don't really know, I was barely paying attention, but the point is the conversation wasn't about us.

Between the walk to her house and the wait for our Uber to this party, I lean in to kiss her two separate times, to which she says she doesn't do that kinda thing and mentions how if she kisses me she'll want to f*** me. So I stop trying and go to this party with her.

Nobody questions me being there, and she leads me down to the basement which is packed with people, and heads to the "DJ" of this frat party who she seems to know and is hugging on him the same way as the guys from the bar. I'm just kinda standing there doing nothing so after a few minutes I excuse myself and tell her I'm going to head out. She stops me to make sure I'd text her, and then I leave.

I was a bit drunk at this point too so I texted her some dumb s*** along the lines "hey I thought you were really gorgeous but I'm not sure what you want so I'm gonna do". I don't remember exactly what I said because I tried to unsend it, but I'm not sure it worked...

I actually spent part of this morning trying to figure this feature out and still don't know...sometimes it'll show them "message has been unsent" or "message was unsent but if the phone wasn't updated they may still get it" but in her case it's just gone...so it's either still there or it's completely gone. I don't know...I tried to unsend something to my FWB once and thought it worked fine because there was nothing there, but she replied to it later so I'm still unsure...

Anyway, now I'm here wondering how I should proceed with her.

My friend's suggestion was to leave it alone until next Thursday, then hit her up to go out.

My thought was more along the lines of "strike while the iron is hot" and see what her plans would be tonight, but I was drunk then and that's probably not the right move.

My dad thinks she might be lying about having only been with 3 people and not sleeping around by the comment that she wouldn't kiss me because she'd want to f*** me, said that sounds like somebody who's more experienced.

So I leave it to you, Sosuave, what are your thoughts and suggestions? And please, not to be rude, but as I mentioned above I would like input from people who are doing this same stuff as me and ideally are BETTER at it. I don't know whether any of you are truthful behind the keyboard, but I'd rather not get advice from a guy who's only been with 5 average women, for example.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny you started off with your friend telling you that no one is probably qualified to give you advice given that you have 88 bodies. It's okay I totally get it man.. You want to receive qualified answers.. But after reading your post, I can tell there's a bit of inexperience showing .. and that's fine too. As the first one responding to this thing, I Think you found the right person.. Sadly, this is elementary and not hard to answer at all.

you met a random drunk sorority girl who doesn't know you.. but was cool enough to chat with you and give you some attention. She seems super friendly and bubbly and that's great.

Here's where that point ends.. -^ Thre's nothing after that and certainly nothing before that.

She wasn't trying to hook up with you despite being sauced. That's all you need to know man. She probably thought of you as nice and sweet but could tell you weren't the take charge type to just fucc and forget about or she just was being friendly.

Girls like this will forget about u the very next day, as you should about them... its just the party scene, thats how it is. People put way too much significance on the little stitches in time that go nowhere.. Maybe if you run into her again you might get some who knows.. BUt its not worth the thought

Last edited:
Reactions: RBK

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she Catholic OP? I'm sensing a high drive/high restraint girl here, between the volunteering of a bs low notch count, and the "if I kiss you, I'll want to phuck you comment". Ugh.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The *worst* kind of c0ckblock is a tech-related c0ckblock.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Is she Catholic OP? I'm sensing a high drive/high restraint girl here, between the volunteering of a bs low notch count, and the "if I kiss you, I'll want to phuck you comment". Ugh.
Bigger thing is this:

Men need to stop putting emphasis on situations that dont matter. If us guys who capitalize dont care about the pu55y the next day, why do guys who dont even get a kiss care so much. Its scarcity... there's no hiding it..

I don't care how hot she is.. just look at her, she got guys everywehre to fucc. Why does she want to fucc you? when she has tons of options..

Here's what OP needs to start doing: Not focus on the moments /girls that don't go anywhere, and keep going out and focus on the ones that do go somewhere, and see and analyze what worked and don't stop. This is the key to learning game and to becoming better. Idk how much of a small town he lives in Delaware.. so maybe its not super ideal but that's the kind of mindset you need to gain abundance and to start seeing more successes.

Imagine someone was getting into business and focused so much on his failures and not enough on his wins.. same ****. MOVE ON. This is a random slut from the bar, not this high quality woman you met through your bosses pastor's daughter who is amazing in every single way lol

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the people who come to Sosuave for advice are like those who run into a big ditch in the road, and start filling it with dirt and cement to try and drive over it, meanwhile other people just drive around it . Both have a similar destination. One will never get there because he keeps stopping at every ditch, and one will get there because he just keeps striving forward.

If anything, analyzing is good. If i had to guess, OP was giving off too friendly sweet guy vibes.. and thats fine, as an older gentleman maybe thats what he felt he needed to do. But cmon at least take charge. Try to seperate her from everyon eelse. Dont let her lead you to a random house so she can go say hit to more guys while you stand there like a coat hanger. Take her behind the house and say I know you didnt want to kiss, but maybe we can fuc.ck?

OP did you meet most of your bodycoutn on Tinder or something? Im not trying to be condescending but im just trying to figue out why you got so caught up on this girl.. As an experienced man I cant remember the last time i cared about a random drunk slut who didnt even want to kiss lol. I mean its fine that she didnt want to kiss, but idk what all this hoping and wishing is for.. theres no advice to give here or anything-- this is a RANDOM STRANGER a nd a small drunk moment in time.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the people who come to Sosuave for advice are like those who run into a big ditch in the road, and start filling it with dirt and cement to try and drive over it, meanwhile other people just drive around it . Both have a similar destination. One will never get there because he keeps stopping at every ditch, and one will get there because he just keeps striving forward.
I'm gonna try to hit your points by replying to this one just because the others are longer and I'm trying to avoid more massive text walls by not quoting everything.

I just use the body count thing at the top there to really emphasize what I do and how often I do it. I don't claim to be an expert on any of this, that should be obvious by my needing to make this post - but I mostly say that in the hopes that the people giving me advice will be at around a similar point, or ideally way beyond that.

The reason for the post is mostly because I'm a little confused, seeing as I thought the interactions were going pretty well; her friend left me with her, she invited me to walk back with her and go to this party, very touchy the entire time at the bar - I thought this was a done deal. But then she mentions the low body count and the resistance to doing something as minor as kissing so I'm wondering if she's telling the truth about her dating history, whether I had a shot here and messed something up, or if I just inserted myself into a situation where there wasn't really any "win" to be had - maybe she just wasn't in the market to "buy".

I don't think any girl would assume I'm a nice and sweet guy by how I carry myself, so I don't think that would be it. I'm not take-charge in the sense that I'm gonna try to f*** her behind the house, as you mention, especially when she's shying away from a kiss and talking about 3 bodies. I don't think a Hail Mary like that would work out if I can't even get a first down, for example. But I have 2 or 3 other girls I sleep around with that know what it is when I'm there, and never had to ask me if I'm seeing other people, or whether we're exclusive, or anything like that, so I think I give off that vibe.

As far as overanalyzing my mistakes rather than my successes, that's absolutely true. If something didn't work, I want to know WHY it didn't work. If something DID work, I don't put much thought into it because I EXPECTED it to work, so my results aren't a surprise. I look at how I can fill the holes in my game, or ditches, as you put it, so I'll know the fastest way to "fill them" and keep going rather than having to drive around each one.

That said, she doesn't matter in the long-term, but I would love to f*** her, so outside of your analysis, what would be your suggestion moving forward with HER if that were your goal?

Honestly, the restraint with the kissing is what makes me believe she might not be BSing her body count. I don't think she's Catholic though - she's in a sorority, Alpha Phi. I don't know if much has changed with them since I went to school here but their reputation is for being one of the hottest sororities with their members being a mix of cokeheads and sluts. There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but considering how the night was going I didn't expect ANY resistance to something as simple as a kiss.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For someone that's been with so many women you've caught oneits with this one fast

There are many examples within your story where you've allowed her to completely control the Frame of your situationship but this being the main one

Between the walk to her house and the wait for our Uber to this party, I lean in to kiss her two separate times, to which she says she doesn't do that kinda thing and mentions how if she kisses me she'll want to f*** me. So I stop trying and go to this party with her.
There was no real need for you to go too that party with her because you were throwing yourself into the deep end , you should have directed her either to another bar or back to your place for sex

Given she declined to kiss you TWICE whilst you were in a 1:1 environment , I would say she saw you as nothing more than that evenings playtoy

NEVER listen to what a woman is saying listen to what she is doing .

You will chase this girl up anyway so its probably better to do it sooner rather than later , she may not even remember who you Are by Thursday

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to hit your points by replying to this one just because the others are longer and I'm trying to avoid more massive text walls by not quoting everything.

I just use the body count thing at the top there to really emphasize what I do and how often I do it. I don't claim to be an expert on any of this, that should be obvious by my needing to make this post - but I mostly say that in the hopes that the people giving me advice will be at around a similar point, or ideally way beyond that.

The reason for the post is mostly because I'm a little confused, seeing as I thought the interactions were going pretty well; her friend left me with her, she invited me to walk back with her and go to this party, very touchy the entire time at the bar - I thought this was a done deal. But then she mentions the low body count and the resistance to doing something as minor as kissing so I'm wondering if she's telling the truth about her dating history, whether I had a shot here and messed something up, or if I just inserted myself into a situation where there wasn't really any "win" to be had - maybe she just wasn't in the market to "buy".

I don't think any girl would assume I'm a nice and sweet guy by how I carry myself, so I don't think that would be it. I'm not take-charge in the sense that I'm gonna try to f*** her behind the house, as you mention, especially when she's shying away from a kiss and talking about 3 bodies. I don't think a Hail Mary like that would work out if I can't even get a first down, for example. But I have 2 or 3 other girls I sleep around with that know what it is when I'm there, and never had to ask me if I'm seeing other people, or whether we're exclusive, or anything like that, so I think I give off that vibe.

As far as overanalyzing my mistakes rather than my successes, that's absolutely true. If something didn't work, I want to know WHY it didn't work. If something DID work, I don't put much thought into it because I EXPECTED it to work, so my results aren't a surprise. I look at how I can fill the holes in my game, or ditches, as you put it, so I'll know the fastest way to "fill them" and keep going rather than having to drive around each one.

That said, she doesn't matter in the long-term, but I would love to f*** her, so outside of your analysis, what would be your suggestion moving forward with HER if that were your goal?

Honestly, the restraint with the kissing is what makes me believe she might not be BSing her body count. I don't think she's Catholic though - she's in a sorority, Alpha Phi. I don't know if much has changed with them since I went to school here but their reputation is for being one of the hottest sororities with their members being a mix of cokeheads and sluts. There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but considering how the night was going I didn't expect ANY resistance to something as simple as a kiss.
Thanks for the lengthy response. I can tell you're someone who's not just a clueless fool. As far as "trying to figure out" why certain things happen, that could drive you insane. Some things are better left with basic logic and moved on from.. Such as, shes a drunk sorority girl, boom, move on. It could be anything.

Now that you are relaying some of the info back to me... I am super curious as to how you guys started talking about bodycount and all that. I think that alone is probably what changed her entire attitude about you. A girl whos in college, a sorority girl at that and probably super promiscuous (mostly hangs with guys is a sign too.. girls that dont hav emuch female friends are usually sluts from my personal experience but not always the case) does not want to talk about her bodycount or be looked down upon because of it. Sh mighhave had 3 she might have had 20.. Its not a big deal.. I think certain cues you gave off made her think "aww i dont think this would work out.." kinda thing.. and its totally fine.. IT happens to alot of people. There are certain little things guys dont realize that they do wrong really tells them what kind of guy they are.. to women and can alter a girls decision to sleep with you or not.

But since you asked what I would do next if I still wanted to fucc. , I would just not think about it. I think the thing you textd her last added onto what she thought about you that maybe categorized you in a certain box.. so just let it g o for now. If she hits you up, def just play it smooth and try to hit her on a weekend when shes out- don't try to follow her, ujst tell her where ur at and she'll prob tell u what shes got going on, and then casually mention if she wants to meet up.. I don't think this girl is lookin for "formal" dates" or anything. She wants to party with frat boys and continue enjoying the college sorority life.

In all honesty i wouldnt even bother, thats just me. Being in the nightlife for over a decade, you learn VERY quickly to not care about misses. or near misses, or even situations where u locked lips with ag irl the whole night, touched al over her ass, maybe even fingered her.. and even the One night stands u have, u tend not to care after.. because anything that happens udner the pretense of bein drunk, --afterwards its more like a distant memory. Its hard for me, and maybe alot of girls, to feel the same way we did that very moment.

What you should continue doing is going out and playing it smooth and coy. DOnt ask about bodycount or relationships or any of that, that **** is a turn off lol

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For someone that's been with so many women you've caught oneits with this one fast

There are many examples within your story where you've allowed her to completely control the Frame of your situationship but this being the main one

There was no real need for you to go too that party with her because you were throwing yourself into the deep end , you should have directed her either to another bar or back to your place for sex

Given she declined to kiss you TWICE whilst you were in a 1:1 environment , I would say she saw you as nothing more than that evenings playtoy

NEVER listen to what a woman is saying listen to what she is doing .

You will chase this girl up anyway so its probably better to do it sooner rather than later , she may not even remember who you Are by Thursday
I wouldn't say oneitis, I just want to know what I did wrong here or if I was just going after somebody who wasn't really in the market for what I had to offer; 3 bodies only through boyfriends and potential LTRs when I'm looking for ONS and FWBs.

I thought the party could be good because it'd be an environment where it's a little dark, some dancing, and more drinking, but the fact that I was kinda third wheeling once we got there showed me I was wrong, which is why I left pretty quick.

As for your last sentence there, what would be your suggestion?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the lengthy response. I can tell you're someone who's not just a clueless fool. As far as "trying to figure out" why certain things happen, that could drive you insane. Some things are better left with basic logic and moved on from.. Such as, shes a drunk sorority girl, boom, move on. It could be anything.

Now that you are relaying some of the info back to me... I am super curious as to how you guys started talking about bodycount and all that. I think that alone is probably what changed her entire attitude about you. A girl whos in college, a sorority girl at that and probably super promiscuous (mostly hangs with guys is a sign too.. girls that dont hav emuch female friends are usually sluts from my personal experience but not always the case) does not want to talk about her bodycount or be looked down upon because of it. Sh mighhave had 3 she might have had 20.. Its not a big deal.. I think certain cues you gave off made her think "aww i dont think this would work out.." kinda thing.. and its totally fine.. IT happens to alot of people. There are certain little things guys dont realize that they do wrong really tells them what kind of guy they are.. to women and can alter a girls decision to sleep with you or not.

But since you asked what I would do next if I still wanted to fucc. , I would just not think about it. I think the thing you textd her last added onto what she thought about you that maybe categorized you in a certain box.. so just let it g o for now. If she hits you up, def just play it smooth and try to hit her on a weekend when shes out- don't try to follow her, ujst tell her where ur at and she'll prob tell u what shes got going on, and then casually mention if she wants to meet up.. I don't think this girl is lookin for "formal" dates" or anything. She wants to party with frat boys and continue enjoying the college sorority life.

In all honesty i wouldnt even bother, thats just me. Being in the nightlife for over a decade, you learn VERY quickly to not care about misses. or near misses, or even situations where u locked lips with ag irl the whole night, touched al over her ass, maybe even fingered her.. and even the One night stands u have, u tend not to care after.. because anything that happens udner the pretense of bein drunk, --afterwards its more like a distant memory. Its hard for me, and maybe alot of girls, to feel the same way we did that very moment.

What you should continue doing is going out and playing it smooth and coy. DOnt ask about bodycount or relationships or any of that, that **** is a turn off lol
Just to be clear about the body count thing, I did NOT ask, she volunteered that. I think it came up when I asked about their boyfriends, assuming one of these guys was it, and she described how she's recently broken up and only had 3 bodies - I don't vividly remember but the point is I didn't ask, I didn't tell her mine, and she volunteered hers. I wouldn't have cared either way, but if it IS actually that low it might explain why she was coy about kissing later that night.

But ok, so your suggestion would be similar to my friend's: hit her up next week to go out. Sounds like the difference is he thinks I should take her out one-on-one and my guess is you think I should just have her meet me at whatever bar for drinks.

EDIT: Also this is making me want to go out again tonight lol. Usually, I stick to Thursdays and Fridays, but it's been a little longer without a new lay than I'd like so this is motivating me to give it a shot again. Not sure if 3 nights in a row is a good idea for the liver though.

Never assume a random woman you meet at a bar is ever interested in anything past that night.
Well apparently she wasn't interested in anything that night either, hence my confusion.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just to be clear about the body count thing, I did NOT ask, she volunteered that. I think it came up when I asked about their boyfriends, assuming one of these guys was it, and she described how she's recently broken up and only had 3 bodies - I don't vividly remember but the point is I didn't ask, I didn't tell her mine, and she volunteered hers. I wouldn't have cared either way, but if it IS actually that low it might explain why she was coy about kissing later that night.

But ok, so your suggestion would be similar to my friend's: hit her up next week to go out. Sounds like the difference is he thinks I should take her out one-on-one and my guess is you think I should just have her meet me at whatever bar for drinks.

Well apparently she wasn't interested in anything that night either, hence my confusion.
She said she shouldn't kiss you because then she would want to fvck you. There were so many ways to turn up the sexuality with her saying that and you literally turned off the stove instead.

IMHO, you missed a chance at fvcking her by interpreting that to mean she didn't want to.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesn't do that kinda thing and mentions how if she kisses me she'll want to f*** me.
Translation "I dare you to keep kissing me to see if you're a man and since men do whatever the fvck they wanna do without being scared, I know I'll like it and will end up in your bed"

But you fumble the football and was too scared of rejection

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she shouldn't kiss you because then she would want to fvck you. There were so many ways to turn up the sexuality with her saying that and you literally turned off the stove instead.

IMHO, you missed a chance at fvcking her by interpreting that to mean she didn't want to.
Translation "I dare you to keep kissing me to see if you're a man and since men do whatever the fvck they wanna do without being scared, I know I'll like it and will end up in your bed"

But you fumble the football and was too scared of rejection
I'm surprised you guys view it this way.

If she rejects that advance TWICE, why would the third or fourth, or fifth try be any better?

EDIT: Matter of fact @RazorRambo24 what's your take on that?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

You just gave me more info. She just broke up with someone. Shes looking for an ideal candidate to get over it with.. hence why she kinda left with you, I think that something or another about you eventually just told her you dont fit that bill. Its totally fine man.

I think big bro @BackInTheGame78 got it right.

At least she was totally sweet about everything

As far as the kissing thing man.. You do not know how many girls ive had try not to kiss me on the lips, but let me kiss and damn near motorboat breasts, chest, neck, (no hickies tho), and touch their ass and all.. and how many girls didnt want to kiss on the lips but still went home with me. These same girls would give me pecks if i went back to their lips, but not makeout or give tongue. I do think for some women that feels mroe romantic/something reserved for a boyfriend. and for others it might be some "idk if u have herpes" kinda thing. or "do you do this with everyone" (both things ive heard often from women)

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you guys view it this way.

If she rejects that advance TWICE, why would the third or fourth, or fifth try be any better?
Dude she told you what she would do if you keep kissing her, what more did you want?

You could've said something about her lips being dry and you helping to moister them, something playful.

"Stop fingering my puzzy cause otherwise you'll have to stick you d1ck inside"

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gave me more info. She just broke up with someone. Shes looking for an ideal candidate to get over it with.. hence why she kinda left with you, I think that something or another about you eventually just told her you dont fit that bill. Its totally fine man.

I think big bro @BackInTheGame78 got it right.

At least she was totally sweet about everything

As far as the kissing thing man.. You do not know how many girls ive had try not to kiss me on the lips, but let me kiss and damn near motorboat breasts, chest, neck, (no hickies tho), and touch their ass and all.. and how many girls didnt want to kiss on the lips but still went home with me. These same girls would give me pecks if i went back to their lips, but not makeout or give tongue. I do think for some women that feels mroe romantic/something reserved for a boyfriend. and for others it might be some "idk if u have herpes" kinda thing. or "do you do this with everyone" (both things ive heard often from women)
Dude she told you what she would do if you keep kissing her, what more did you want?

You could've said something about her lips being dry and you helping to moister them, something playful.

"Stop fingering my puzzy cause otherwise you'll have to stick you d1ck inside"
Look I'm perfectly willing to accept I might've been wrong here by not trying more, but especially in this day and age with all the MeToo stuff, I thought it best not to pressure her after two rejections.

Considering the walk back to hers was mostly filled with her complaining about some other girl rather than talking about herself or asking about me, and that she wanted to go to some other party, this might've been over before I even tried.

Additionally, like @Bingo-Player said above, to judge a woman by her actions rather than her words - if this chick is talking about wanting to f*** but won't even kiss because she's "worried about wanting to f*** me", shouldn't I accept that she's BSing?

Side note, if I were to go out tonight and she happened to be at the same bar again, any suggestions for how to play that out, if at all?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP this could be a girl whom as @RazorRambo24 alluded to, is "looking for somebody to make me feel good about love and dating again". Which could be from a breakup or just being jaded in general.

I wonder if you could've kino'd better before the lean-in for the kiss. Stroke her hand a little, hold eye contact longer, hand on upper arm/small of back, etc

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side note, if I were to go out tonight and she happened to be at the same bar again, any suggestions for how to play that out, if at all?
"Have we met before" or "you look familiar" with an engaging smirk-smile.