Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Florida...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Remember, both the CDC and NIH get their funding from the US government and are basically 'agents' thereof.......So, it is not unreasonable to believe that their data and viewpoints are somewhat 'influenced' by Congress and the White House.
I believe that it is totally unreasonable and irrational thinking to believe that a government entity is lying to the public without factual confirmation of such activity.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that it is totally unreasonable and irrational thinking to believe that a government entity is lying to the public without factual confirmation of such activity.
I am picking up your sarcasm ;).

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find this funny, people say get the shot, then say next day all hospitals are full of covid patients, but also say the people had the shot is over 80%, so its not working?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
My personal experience in the industry and data published by the NIH and CDC, contradicts your assertions.
Of course they contradict me. They are at the top of the heap of the corruption that I reject. It is like saying to a police detective that he is wrong because the criminals contradict him.

Your personal experience is just Anecdotal.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DeSantis Office: Over Half Of Those Seeking Lifesaving COVID-19 Treatment In South Florida Fully Vaccinated

Billtx49

Reaction score
Unfortunately some factless and biased alt news arguments can go on and on about the treatments, virus, and what’s right and what’s wrong, but the finished game score is going to be the treatment facts obtained from those that died vs. those that survived …
Unless provided by current health professionals with in the field experience, the true answers are yet to be known, until then it’s only an exercise in futility for those that want to participate in that…

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the whole “I wanna move some place hotter when I’m older.”
Florida has less taxes, and a lot of older people retire with a lot of money. That's usually the reason.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Truth is medically the humidity is easier on the bronchial system’s tissue.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So the vaccinated numbers keep climbing and the fatalities and hospitalizations keep dropping. On the ground no one is admitting to being vaccinated - seems to turns folks into pariahs.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the vaccinated numbers keep climbing and the fatalities and hospitalizations keep dropping. On the ground no one is admitting to being vaccinated - seems to turns folks into pariahs.
Your thoughts?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"To be unvaccinated is like driving drunk. You've probably done it a couple of times and got away with it but you won't do it because the law doesn't allow it and it's very unresponsible towards other human beings." - Jürgen Klopp

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"To be unvaccinated is like driving drunk. You've probably done it a couple of times and got away with it but you won't do it because the law doesn't allow it and it's very unresponsible towards other human beings." - Jürgen Klopp
"To be a shill for vaccines is like being a walmart employee. You are told what to do when to do it, and have your soul sold to the devil." - Me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida has less taxes, and a lot of older people retire with a lot of money. That's usually the reason.
I do think the climate is part of the reason seniors like to go there though. A lot of people like hot weather. I'm not one of them.
Another thing to consider is if you live in a warm climate you save a lot of money on heating bills (which is usually more expensive than air conditioning).

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think the climate is part of the reason seniors like to go there though. A lot of people like hot weather. I'm not one of them.
Another thing to consider is if you live in a warm climate you save a lot of money on heating bills (which is usually more expensive than air conditioning).
And, there are also the 'snow birds' who spend winter in Florida and summer 'up north'......and lose their Social Security check to Las Vegas and complain (with AARP's help) that the government doesn't give them enough to live on ;).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt this at all. It's like california, except not their government. If California was red, 100% most people would go live there, including Texans. Nice weather, good breeze, and I am 100% sure a red government would not mismanage the forest fires and water supply as their governance do.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to consider as a retiree - Florida doesn't have state income taxes.
So that's more of their income they get to keep.