Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Florida...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are some of you blind to not see how dangerous this type of behavior is below? I've seen other Dr's make tiktoc or insta videos saying the same thing. Some even saying they let patients suffer on purpose, refuse service, some died from denied service. This is what our world has come to with threatening peoples lives for choosing not to take something they took? Read that again!

Non stop these sheeple show us how they've been weaponized. You can easily see how deep the brainwashing is in these zombies. Constantly showing their true colors by posting for all to see how they don't give a fuk about people who choose to stay organic. They show you time and time again your life means nothing to them unless you submit. The amount of division the Devil has created is down right sinister.

I'm even more disgusted with the mods allowing this type of blatant threat to be posted here. It shows me the mods side with the poster and his/her threat.

All you vax deniers, just **** you. As a health care professional we get to decide who of you ****s lives and dies, TYVFM.
Wrong, God will decide, not you. The way you worded your comment shows you're under a demonic spell trying to act like God by who lives or dies You should be disgusted with yourself talking to people like that. A person who runs on love and compassion would never, ever talk like that, even as a joke. You are running off evil, hate & fear.

For a supposed medical professional you sure do lack any real hands on information. Instead, all you do is post links with little to no real world content, on top of constantly spreading fear from propaganda sites. You've made yourself look more like a moron than a professional.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’re not seeing that my post was about being forced to make the decision required in a dire case: Its a paradox called Lifeboat Ethics. Combat medics call it triage, if you have a limited set of resources you’re forced to pick who has the greater chance of survival.

FORCED, no one person in medicine wants to be forced to make the decision which is what my post was about. In the end, it has to be made, hence the term paradox.

I get it that nuance is hard to detect online.

p.s. furthermore, this thread is meant to post news about what is happening in Florida vis-a-vis DeSantis' intransigence regarding masking and protecting the population in his state. So, you don't like news, maybe avoid the thread? You're assuming a great about intent, and that's your prerogative just as it is mine to maintain this thread updated with news about Florida's progression with Covid.

Edited to add context and content.

Are some of you blind to not see how dangerous this type of behavior is below? I've seen other Dr's make tiktoc or insta videos saying the same thing. Some even saying they let patients suffer on purpose, refuse service, some died from denied service. This is what our world has come to with threatening peoples lives for choosing not to take something they took? Read that again!

Non stop these sheeple show us how they've been weaponized. You can easily see how deep the brainwashing is in these zombies. Constantly showing their true colors by posting for all to see how they don't give a fuk about people who choose to stay organic. They show you time and time again your life means nothing to them unless you submit. The amount of division the Devil has created is down right sinister.

I'm even more disgusted with the mods allowing this type of blatant threat to be posted here. It shows me the mods side with the poster and his/her threat.

Wrong, God will decide, not you. The way you worded your comment shows you're under a demonic spell trying to act like God by who lives or dies You should be disgusted with yourself talking to people like that. A person who runs on love and compassion would never, ever talk like that, even as a joke. You are running off evil, hate & fear.

For a supposed medical professional you sure do lack any real hands on information. Instead, all you do is post links with little to no real world content, on top of constantly spreading fear from propaganda sites. You've made yourself look more like a moron than a professional.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not seeing that my post was about being forced to make the decision required in a dire case: Its a paradox called Lifeboat Ethics. Combat medics call it triage, if you have a limited set of resources you’re forced to pick who has the greater chance of survival.

FORCED, no one person in medicine wants to be forced to make the decision which is what my post was about. In the end, it has to be made, hence the term paradox.

I get it that nuance is hard to detect online.
Its not just that. There is allot of compassion fatigue and resentment built up against anti-vaxxers who have made a poor reputation by protesting, taking off other people's masks and getting in their face, taking up hospital resources if they get sick with covid and denying beds to people who have followed the rules and ended up there, etc..... There are doctors, and hospitals or people out there refusing service in a malicious way to people who are not vaxxed. You can find this on youtube comments, and other social media feeds, twitter posts, etc...
There is a highly growing segment that feels the unvaxxed should be denied medical service because they made a decision not to take the vaccine and deserve any outcome they get.

Personally, I'm not vaccinated myself, but feel very annoyed by the behavior of other anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers in shaping such a negative public opinion, that people who are unvaxxed for legitimate reasons, like religious, conscience, or medical, rather than just being "medical Karen troublemakers", have to suffer along by association and that's really not fair.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Furthermore, once someone is infected with one of the Covid variants it is not easy, nor expedient to determine if the individual has been vaccinated or not as a titer test cannot determine the chronological age of antibodies. I have not been around anyone in the medical field that has expressed any intent to treat ANY individual that is fighting for their life differently than another.

Yes, there are blowhards on the Internet, no doubt - I have not witnessed anyone intent on rationing care.

There is an exception in gallows humor, shared among HCP's (healthcare providers) behind closed doors, it is a survival mechanism that is shared between them in order to deal with the psychological stress of seeing other people suffering. HCP's with very few exceptions, down to a person are compassionate, caring and empathic.

But the paradox is still there, after all, HCP's are human.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Florida Doctors did not walk off job or refuse to test patients:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake news everywhere.

Believe nothing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yup everything except Patreon and infowars is, you’d think I’d have learned my lesson by now!

Meanwhile Rogan has started neighing.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The flu (including this re-branded flu) will occur each year. Those with compromised immune systems will unfortunately suffer more drastic consequences. I'm not downplaying the severity. Just stating the facts.

@Pierce.Manhammer since you've chosen to provide this 'news' to everyone, then you have a responsibility to those that are reading. I say 'news' because I've looked everywhere for more information, but the only death they seem to acknowledge is the death of Abe Coleman.

"15 Miami-Dade Public School Staff members die of Covid in just 15 days?"
Where's the information about the other alleged 14 "Miami-Dade Public School Staff members (that) die[d]?"

So far, it appears that this is sensationalized news... that is misleading and false.
Since you introduced this 'news' to the forum, you can either prove my above assertion to be incorrect... or you can prove to yourself and the rest of us that you are merely a minion to unworthy sources.

"

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Since you introduced this 'news' to the forum, you can either prove my above assertion to be incorrect... or you can prove to yourself and the rest of us that you are merely a minion to unworthy sources."
To assume that the WHOLE WORLD of licensed broadcasting is complicit in bamboozling us is oxymoronic. It's amusing beyond compare to have you and others claim anything that does not agree with your/their worldview is "fake news". It's facile and at this point, it's so common it's become cliche. As someone involved in frontline healthcare I see the wages of what is occurring, HIPPA rules preclude being able to provide anything other than anonymized information about the afflicted. Choose to believe or do not. The links provided - like anything else on this site, are provided as entertainment and aggregation of news stories in a hotbed of the COVID outbreak. No one is forcing you to read them. Don't like it? Move along Bocephus.
---
For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully.
Void where prohibited. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or utility of these materials or any information or opinion contained herein. Actual mileage may vary. Prices slightly higher west of the Mississippi. All models over 18 years of age. No animals were harmed during the production of this product. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or events, past, present or future, is purely coincidental. This product not to be construed as an endorsement of any product or company, nor as the adoption or promulgation of any guidelines, standards or recommendations. Some names have been changed to protect the innocent. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Package sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipment. No user-serviceable parts inside. Use only as directed.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
All of that said if you want a list of names of the educators who have passed a cursory inspection of the Dade teacher's union facebook page will provide you all the names: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedTeachersofDade/

Do your own research next time. Independent thinkers should be just that. Independent.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To assume that the WHOLE WORLD of licensed broadcasting is complicit in bamboozling us is oxymoronic. It's amusing beyond compare to have you and others claim anything that does not agree with your/their worldview is "fake news". It's facile and at this point, it's so common it's become cliche. As someone involved in frontline healthcare I see the wages of what is occurring, HIPPA rules preclude being able to provide anything other than anonymized information about the afflicted. Choose to believe or do not. The links provided - like anything else on this site, are provided as entertainment and aggregation of news stories in a hotbed of the COVID outbreak. No one is forcing you to read them. Don't like it? Move along Bocephus.
---
Void where prohibited. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or utility of these materials or any information or opinion contained herein. Actual mileage may vary. Prices slightly higher west of the Mississippi. All models over 18 years of age. No animals were harmed during the production of this product. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or events, past, present or future, is purely coincidental. This product not to be construed as an endorsement of any product or company, nor as the adoption or promulgation of any guidelines, standards or recommendations. Some names have been changed to protect the innocent. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Package sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipment. No user-serviceable parts inside. Use only as directed.
Realize everything he said is the same parroted mumble I see shared by mounds of my bp friends on social media. Word for word, he has not said anything I haven't heard from others. It's almost impressive cause it reads like a practiced sermon from some church.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to your below reply... I say that you had one job: which was to provide validity toward your previous claim. You failed to provide facts.

And how did you respond?

instead of providing facts, you proceeded by getting emotional, and referring to me as “Bocephus?”

Is this your best? If so, then to other form members, I say when it comes to contributions by @Pierce.Manhammer ... “consider the source.”

---

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
Broward County hospital admissions lead US, as Florida COVID cases hit another daily high at 24,753

Sweet baby Jesus.

TLDR; Version:

"For the 11th straight day, Florida hospitals set records for the number of COVID patients they are treating, and on Wednesday the state set a new high for daily cases.
All fake stats. Hospitals are empty. Nurses are so busy they're making tiktok videos all day long.