Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Florida...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Broward County hospital admissions lead US, as Florida COVID cases hit another daily high at 24,753

Sweet baby Jesus.

TLDR; Version:

"For the 11th straight day, Florida hospitals set records for the number of COVID patients they are treating, and on Wednesday the state set a new high for daily cases.

On Wednesday, Florida hospitals had 15,449 patients a significant jump from just two days earlier when admissions surpassed 14,000 to set a record. The high count reached Wednesday occurred with only 230 of 261 hospitals reporting their COVID patients to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The state also tallied 24,753 new COVID cases for a single day on Wednesday, surpassing the last record high of 23,958 on Aug. 6"

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Florida was a southern state with allot of sunshine. Doesn't people have vitamin D there because of the sun? The ultra-violet rays of the sun don't kill off the virus? What happened to the natural remedies?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The MSM bot continues to focus only on states it is told to concentrate on. Meanwhile, it forgets that the USA has 49 other states, barring Puerto Rico.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....According to the Florida governor and his Department of Health, the White House, HHS, CDC, and MSM outlets are essentially doubling the actual count of cases. Not surprising considering the sparring going on between Biden and DeSantis. I'm heading to Ft. Lauderdale next month on vacation, and I am not concerned at all about Covid cases. This whole pandemic has become much too politicized. I just don't care anymore.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah that's why they're life flighting pediatric patients to other states and are asking for 300 MORE vents. All good man stay healthy.

Well....According to the Florida governor and his Department of Health, the White House, HHS, CDC, and MSM outlets are essentially doubling the actual count of cases. Not surprising considering the sparring going on between Biden and DeSantis. I'm heading to Ft. Lauderdale next month on vacation, and I am not concerned at all about Covid cases. This whole pandemic has become much too politicized. I just don't care anymore.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The MSM has no credibility as far as I'm concerned. And I'm not alone, there are at least 75M people who don't believe the MSM either...

In their deluded arrogance, they really believed they could spin Russiagate for 4 years and not pay a credibility price for it...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broward County hospital admissions lead US, as Florida COVID cases hit another daily high at 24,753

Sweet baby Jesus.

TLDR; Version:

"For the 11th straight day, Florida hospitals set records for the number of COVID patients they are treating, and on Wednesday the state set a new high for daily cases.

On Wednesday, Florida hospitals had 15,449 patients a significant jump from just two days earlier when admissions surpassed 14,000 to set a record. The high count reached Wednesday occurred with only 230 of 261 hospitals reporting their COVID patients to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The state also tallied 24,753 new COVID cases for a single day on Wednesday, surpassing the last record high of 23,958 on Aug. 6"
Partly bs, partly because we have a lot of old folks here

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

Interview, Jason Salemi, professor of epidemiology at the University of South Florida, July 27, 2021

Interview, Mary Jo Trepka, chair of the Department of Epidemiology at Florida International University, July 27, 2021

Interview, Sonja Rasmussen, professor in pediatrics and epidemiology at the University of Florida, July 27, 2021

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "United States COVID-19 Cases, Deaths, and Laboratory Testing (NAATs) by State, Territory, and Jurisdiction," July 27, 2021

Mayo Clinic, "Florida coronavirus map: What do the trends mean for you?", accessed July 27, 2021

Mayo Clinic, "U.S. COVID-19 vaccine tracker: See your state’s progress," accessed July 27, 2021

Florida Department of Health, "COVID-19 Weekly Situation Report: State Overview," July 23, 2021

Wall Street Journal, "Florida Leads U.S. in Covid-19 Cases as Hospitalizations Surge," July 25, 2021

Fox News, "Florida leads US in COVID-19 cases as hospitalizations surge," July 26, 2021

Associated Press, "Florida mayor: ‘We are in crisis mode,’ as virus cases surge," July 26, 2021

New York Times, "Tracking Coronavirus in Florida: Latest Map and Case Count," July 27, 2021

Tallahassee Democrat, "Florida Gov. DeSantis not planning new emergency order despite spiking COVID cases, hospitalizations,"July 27, 2021

Tampa Bay Times, "Florida adds 73,199 coronavirus cases, 282 deaths in the past week," July 24, 2021

ClickOrlando.com, "Delta variant fuels surge in local hospitalizations, deaths," July 25, 2021

Local10.com, "Colombian COVID variant already spreading in South Florida," July 27, 2021

Health Feedback, "Unvaccinated individuals now account for the vast majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths in the U.S., according to available data," July 4, 2021

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interview, Jason Salemi, professor of epidemiology at the University of South Florida, July 27, 2021

Interview, Mary Jo Trepka, chair of the Department of Epidemiology at Florida International University, July 27, 2021

Interview, Sonja Rasmussen, professor in pediatrics and epidemiology at the University of Florida, July 27, 2021

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "United States COVID-19 Cases, Deaths, and Laboratory Testing (NAATs) by State, Territory, and Jurisdiction," July 27, 2021

Mayo Clinic, "Florida coronavirus map: What do the trends mean for you?", accessed July 27, 2021

Mayo Clinic, "U.S. COVID-19 vaccine tracker: See your state’s progress," accessed July 27, 2021

Florida Department of Health, "COVID-19 Weekly Situation Report: State Overview," July 23, 2021

Wall Street Journal, "Florida Leads U.S. in Covid-19 Cases as Hospitalizations Surge," July 25, 2021

Fox News, "Florida leads US in COVID-19 cases as hospitalizations surge," July 26, 2021

Associated Press, "Florida mayor: ‘We are in crisis mode,’ as virus cases surge," July 26, 2021

New York Times, "Tracking Coronavirus in Florida: Latest Map and Case Count," July 27, 2021

Tallahassee Democrat, "Florida Gov. DeSantis not planning new emergency order despite spiking COVID cases, hospitalizations,"July 27, 2021

Tampa Bay Times, "Florida adds 73,199 coronavirus cases, 282 deaths in the past week," July 24, 2021

ClickOrlando.com, "Delta variant fuels surge in local hospitalizations, deaths," July 25, 2021

Local10.com, "Colombian COVID variant already spreading in South Florida," July 27, 2021

Health Feedback, "Unvaccinated individuals now account for the vast majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths in the U.S., according to available data," July 4, 2021
This is all great and all, but why does the news focus so much on Florida? What about all the other states? I assume it's not because Florida governor has been bashing the covid lockdowns. Surely...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Meanwhile in FloridaRon DeSantis’ kids attend a private school in Florida that has a mask mandate:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The MSM has no credibility as far as I'm concerned. And I'm not alone, there are at least 75M people who don't believe the MSM either...

In their deluded arrogance, they really believed they could spin Russiagate for 4 years and not pay a credibility price for it...
The media kept telling us (for over a year) that we could stop COVID just by increasing testing.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Broward County is a very small piece of Florida. Also, I thought many/most old people/retirees live around the Tampa/Naples area (middle part of the state) or further north? Just curious....

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of those sources are 'left-leaning'. I question their veracity and honesty.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The way I understand, it based on what I’ve experienced so far when speaking to “truthers” is that any information from the following is an untrusted source:

1. any news source of any renown- even the WSJ.
2. The Mayo Clinic
3. The CDC
4. The Lancet
5. Scientific American

Reliable alternatives are on Patreon, Twitter, infowars.com, Qubetv.com - am I correct?

care to name others? I am
Interested is accessing them.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I understand, it based on what I’ve experienced so far when speaking to “truthers” is that any information from the following is an untrusted source:

2. The Mayo Clinic
3. The CDC
4. The Lancet
5. Scientific American

Reliable alternatives are on Patreon, Twitter, infowars.com, Qubetv.com - am I correct?

What we have here is what I like to call projection. This is what happens when a person knows internally what the truth is, but they deny it by making it out like it's fake.

So for example, Pierce directly goes after all the easy news sources he heard were discredible, then he replaces alternatives with what he projects are suppose to be "correct" to the other side of his argument. As a result, if anyone acknowledges it, they are accepting his narrative that he created.

The truth of it is that you are free to get your information from anyone. Just be ready to discard said source at any moment. When you sacrifice your research time to another source, that is the sacrifice you make for truth. Whereas if you at least go out and get the news yourself, you are far more likely to have something credible. Because most of us do not have the resources to do what a lot of journalists get paid to do, it can be hard to really get running on the ground and to have up to date information on anything.

However, I can easily tell you that CDC is not credible at all. Not based on any alternative source. But CDC themselves exposed it. Straight from the horse's mouth.

CDC Donors:
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Health Canada
Walt Disney
Government of Canada
Siemens USA
Johnson & Johnson
Quest DIagnostics
National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation
Pfizer
PepsiCo
Paypal
Facebook
Mailchimp
Exxon Mobile
P&G
Coca-Cola
Dell
Questions to answer:

If Bill Gates is considered a conspiracy, then why is he on the forefront of everything concerning covid, including WHO and CDC itself? I heard a lot of vaccine supporters call people who bring up Bill Gates theorists, but it's not like Bill is doing himself any favors.

Why is Canada involved in an American agency?

Why does Walt Disney care about health?

Why is the top vaccine creators donating to the CDC? Surely there is no market interest. Surely...

Why is the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation donating to an organization that determines whether people will go out and buy more drugs to attack illnesses or not? Again, surely no market interest...

If the CDC is a health organization, then why is Pepsi and Coca Cola donating to it, one of the leading causes of obesity in America?

Why is Exxon donating to the CDC? Last I checked, people who tend to follow the health standards religiously lean a lot toward the anti-oil side. Strange that despite this, most of that side is willing to accept it.

P&G, one of the biggest conglemerates and owners of sugary foods in America, is donating to an organization that should be their enemy.

As a quote from one of my favorite movies goes: Something ain't stirring the kool-aid, man.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score

2. The Mayo Clinic
3. The CDC
4. The Lancet
5. Scientific American

Yes, Unfortunately the number one rule of good propaganda agents is to find a source, credible or not, wherever it can be found, that backs up the same storyline that they’re currently pushing.

Don’t forget to check out bitchute.com and do a Covid search, they broadcast what YouTube won’t touch with a 10 ft. pole….