"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Matrimonial date experience

Dave_Bellan88

New Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Hey guys,
I recently went on a date with a girl I met on a matrimonial website. The exp was not tht good & I couldn't keep up with her rejection tests. A day after the date we asked her parents if she was interested to which they said that she wanted to go on a second date with me.
I called her the next day but she didn't take my calls...she text me back saying that she was buzy & will call when shes free. I was pissed as she didn't reply till 4 days. Her dad called me on the 4th day but I didn't recieve his call. She is now calling me but I didn't respond. What to do now? I feel the urge to call her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hey guys,
I recently went on a date with a girl I met on a matrimonial website. The exp was not tht good & I couldn't keep up with her rejection tests. A day after the date we asked her parents if she was interested to which they said that she wanted to go on a second date with me.
I called her the next day but she didn't take my calls...she text me back saying that she was buzy & will call when shes free. I was pissed as she didn't reply till 4 days. Her dad called me on the 4th day but I didn't recieve his call. She is now calling me but I didn't respond. What to do now? I feel the urge to call her.
Why do you want to speak to someone who doesnt want to speak to you?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
you didn't buy her chocolates and flowers yet?
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Easy situation.

Buy her the chocolates and flowers like @wifehunter said but then you gotta finish the puzzle..

Tell her you love her and that nobody could ever replace her. (She will be tingling from head to toe).

Maybe throw in there that you’d rather die than not be with her. What this does is signal her puzzy to start tingling uncontrollably and at that point you got it in the bag.

I’d say good luck but it’d be unnecessary with such a foolproof plan.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Easy situation.

Buy her the chocolates and flowers like @wifehunter said but then you gotta finish the puzzle..

Tell her you love her and that nobody could ever replace her. (She will be tingling from head to toe).

Maybe throw in there that you’d rather die than not be with her. What this does is signal her puzzy to start tingling uncontrollably and at that point you got it in the bag.

I’d say good luck but it’d be unnecessary with such a foolproof plan.
You forgot to buy her a pedestal, so she can lounge on it, while you feed her grapes.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hey guys,
I recently went on a date with a girl I met on a matrimonial website. The exp was not tht good & I couldn't keep up with her rejection tests. A day after the date we asked her parents if she was interested to which they said that she wanted to go on a second date with me.
I called her the next day but she didn't take my calls...she text me back saying that she was buzy & will call when shes free. I was pissed as she didn't reply till 4 days. Her dad called me on the 4th day but I didn't recieve his call. She is now calling me but I didn't respond. What to do now? I feel the urge to call her.
Man, you really have spiniing plates down pat. Options. Spiked for choice.

Wait wut?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top