Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manosphere Copes (Men Rotting Their Own Way)

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I've been thinking about for a while. I'm not talking about the standard copes of alcohol, weed, and video games, but copes that many guys probably don't even realize are copes. Here are a few I've come up with. Feel free to add yours.

- The "This Isn't Real Life Cope." This is a cope I see all the time. It usually goes like this "High School isn't real life just wait til college and you'll be slaying b1tches no problem." "College isn't real life just wait til you're out in the real world and youll be slaying women." After graduating college "You're a young guy you won't hit your peak until your 30's and then the women will be all over you." "Men age like fine wine you won't peak until your 50's" and it's just an endless cycle of cope.

- MGTOW: In all honesty if you look at photos of the MGTOW boys on youtube most of them are just plain ugly low tier SMV men. Ugly MGTOW's can't be taken seriously. There may be a few legit MGTOWs but you'd have to be a chad to live that lifestyle.

Virtue Signaling: A 6'4 guy like AMS telling you that height doesn't matter. Of course it doesn't matter for him because he's 6'4. Try being a 5'5 norwooding gremlin and you'll change your tune. Guys telling you looks don't matter yet these are the same guys who go to the gym 5 days a week and count every calorie that goes into their mouth. Guys with full heads of hair telling you hair doesn't matter then recommending all these changes: roids, hats, beard, shave, new clothes. If balding didn't matter then you could just rock a horseshoe and not make any changes.

Online dating Copes - If you're not getting any matches on Tinder your bio. just isn't good enough or it probably has a spelling error. Don't forget to cope hard and wear that bright red shirt in your pics. Women are attracted to guys that wear red.

The STD Cope- This is when bitter guys make fun of women claiming that all women on Tinder have STD's. These guys are just angry they can't participate in the debauchery. I am not a user of Tinder, but this is just another cope I wanted to point out.

Hypergamy- Let's be honest men are hypergamous too. If you were dating a 6 and some HB9 started giving you buying signals you'd ditch that 6 in a heartbeat to go be with the 9. I can't fault any woman for flaking on me if a chad comes sniffing around.

I'll list more if they come to me.
Why would you care if someone chooses to go MGTOW?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Most of them are lying out of their azz.

I'll tell you a good brief story. I know someone that's a wilderness survival expert. I once asked him how come he hardly ever posts anything online. His response "I practice what I preach. I camp and sleep outdoors 200 days a year. I don't have time to be online posting. I wouldn't trust anyone who's online everyday and claiming to be an expert." Lesson: Be wary of those who are always online and posting novels. They most likely aren't who they claim to be.
@Spaz heh

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care if someone chooses to go MGTOW?
I think he's saying its a cope rather than something that's true, along with the other myths and lies that are designed to make low SMV guys feel better about themselves. They get married to a woman because they are desperate and don't have options. They put up with a bad marriage and go through an expensive divorce because they are desperate and don't have options and their wives disrespect them because of that - after all, she did him a favour to get married to him because nobody else wanted him, right?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's saying its a cope rather than something that's true, along with the other myths and lies that are designed to make low SMV guys feel better about themselves. They get married to a woman because they are desperate and don't have options. They put up with a bad marriage and go through an expensive divorce because they are desperate and don't have options and their wives disrespect them because of that - after all, she did him a favour to get married to him because nobody else wanted him, right?
I see the MGTOW movement as men who are bowing out of dating, and relationships because the odds are stacked against men, and the laws are too.

I think it is good, and may precipitate change

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the MGTOW movement as men who are bowing out of dating, and relationships because the odds are stacked against men, and the laws are too.

MGTOW sometimes dip in for sex. What if a man got shredded in marriage and relationships and did a 1-2 yrs MGTOW while he rebuilt himself? Is that really such a bad idea?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

There's absolutely nothing wrong with mgtow, i consider myself mgtow to an extent however I think it's best to inform yourself, adknowledge reality but not to dwell and bask in the negativity. I don't even visit any redpill sites because of the simply fact it's to negative. I already get it. It served its purpose and I moved forward from it because I enjoy women to much and they're to useful to me. A lot of times throughout my life women have done stuff for me when I really needed it.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW sometimes dip in for sex. What if a man got shredded in marriage and relationships and did a 1-2 yrs MGTOW while he rebuilt himself? Is that really such a bad idea?
Not in my mind.

Some men have decided they will date, have sex, but not entertain a relationship or marriage or living with a woman. Anything where he risks financial ruin. This is a good thing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For many of the men it was a "men on strike", while opposite gender has so much free reign and zero consequences. It's like:

1. Why get married if for many sex stops after marriage and you get cheated on and possible alimony. Having your life disrupted
2. Why get into relationships, when they cheat on his, or damage his life in one way or another
3. Many groups are taking the side of the female as a default, so if she chooses to issue disparing remarks or damage him, no body will care
4. Why be responsible and be accountable to a person who is not grateful and wouldn't do it for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in my mind.

Some men have decided they will date, have sex, but not entertain a relationship or marriage or living with a woman. Anything where he risks financial ruin. This is a good thing.
It's very wise considering the environment. In all ages many of those a man would marry came for resources, or came to eventually destroy him.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

Yes it's good.

At least we now know where all the losers concegrate and check which one is most likely to shoot up a mall full of people - just to keep tabs on him.

To me, they deserve all the shiet coming their way.

Spineless bastards don't deserve even a place in hell.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it's good.

At least we now know where all the losers concegrate and check which one is most likely to shoot up a mall full of people - just to keep tabs on him.

To me, they deserve all the shiet coming their way.

Spineless bastards don't deserve even a place in hell.
Seething. Hehehe1600522963576m.jpg

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree that you need to date 25-29 in early 30s. I was 32 last year living in Minneapolis and dated women 18-27 exclusively through online dating (yes, of course I lied about my age). Now I'm living in Houston and as a black male my SMV here is too low to pull any reasonably attractive women from apps; my only option would be bar/club scene. I've decided to simply not date, focus on building wealth and move to an area where black men have higher SMV in the future.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree that you need to date 25-29 in early 30s. I was 32 last year living in Minneapolis and dated women 18-27 exclusively through online dating (yes, of course I lied about my age). Now I'm living in Houston and as a black male my SMV here is too low to pull any reasonably attractive women from apps; my only option would be bar/club scene. I've decided to simply not date, focus on building wealth and move to an area where black men have higher SMV in the future.
I heard its good in Minneapolis

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For many of the men it was a "men on strike", while opposite gender has so much free reign and zero consequences. It's like:

1. Why get married if for many sex stops after marriage and you get cheated on and possible alimony. Having your life disrupted
2. Why get into relationships, when they cheat on his, or damage his life in one way or another
3. Many groups are taking the side of the female as a default, so if she chooses to issue disparing remarks or damage him, no body will care
4. Why be responsible and be accountable to a person who is not grateful and wouldn't do it for me.
EXACTLY

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to feel this way. But it's reality for most.
The smart man adapts to the conditions around him.

The current conditions dictate this:

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men cant accept the fact of being impotent toward a situation therefore create this self protective counter measures.

I opened a thread about the importance of look and I had middle aged guys dating post wall women telling me that its all about "game", "frame" and "self confidence" then letting me know that Im a insecure.

Well of course anyone feels better thinking that he CAN DO something about something, it takes a cold and stoic mindset to say "well Im not tall enough and young enough" to bang those mid 20s blond bombshells I like...much easier to say that you have to work on something that you can improve.

Regarding mgtow its not a cope, its not any different than a guy realizing that taxes on stocks are too high therefore its pointless to invest there given the cost-benefit ratio and the rate of return.

fukkin right , if you had positive reinforcement since a young age of course you gon be fukkin confident
i hate when ppl just say ''oh just be confident'' mf confidence comes from successs , simple.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smart man adapts to the conditions around him.

The current conditions dictate this:
Right, a smart man with a low SMV with no options.

A high SMV man with options:

1) Why get married -- you enhance your social status and have children, your wife knows you can get another woman at the drop of a hat so she has to keep giving you sex or you may get another girlfriend, mistress, and have allot of variety in your life so she better keep you happy and do what you want.

2) Why get into relationships...you have a stable girl while you can go and meet other women and jump if you meet a hotter one. You have the social proof you have a relationship and that will enhance your game. Your woman has to keep you happy because she knows you can easily get pvssy and won't go into a 10 year dry spell if you have to break-up with her or if she breaks up with you.

3) N/A you have your own social group. She's probably using some orbiter as an emotional tampon but you made her your alpha-widow while you are still dealing with other hors.

4) You have options and are not buthurt.

I've addressed all of your questions from an abundance mind-set, and chad-high-status male fantasy. I mean even I can have an imagination, and I feel the tables turn if you are a high SMV guy and have options period. MTGOW is a low-SMV guy cope that has a difficult life anyway because you don't really meet woman and tend to hold on to any woman you do get for dare-life and they take advantage of that. It's still a Black-pill cope. If the SMV is low, then its just low.