Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manosphere Copes (Men Rotting Their Own Way)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in my mind.

Some men have decided they will date, have sex, but not entertain a relationship or marriage or living with a woman. Anything where he risks financial ruin. This is a good thing.
It's very wise considering the environment. In all ages many of those a man would marry came for resources, or came to eventually destroy him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I see the MGTOW movement as men who are bowing out of dating, and relationships because the odds are stacked against men, and the laws are too.

I think it is good, and may precipitate change
Yes it's good.

At least we now know where all the losers concegrate and check which one is most likely to shoot up a mall full of people - just to keep tabs on him.

To me, they deserve all the shiet coming their way.

Spineless bastards don't deserve even a place in hell.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it's good.

At least we now know where all the losers concegrate and check which one is most likely to shoot up a mall full of people - just to keep tabs on him.

To me, they deserve all the shiet coming their way.

Spineless bastards don't deserve even a place in hell.
Seething. Hehehe1600522963576m.jpg

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree that you need to date 25-29 in early 30s. I was 32 last year living in Minneapolis and dated women 18-27 exclusively through online dating (yes, of course I lied about my age). Now I'm living in Houston and as a black male my SMV here is too low to pull any reasonably attractive women from apps; my only option would be bar/club scene. I've decided to simply not date, focus on building wealth and move to an area where black men have higher SMV in the future.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree that you need to date 25-29 in early 30s. I was 32 last year living in Minneapolis and dated women 18-27 exclusively through online dating (yes, of course I lied about my age). Now I'm living in Houston and as a black male my SMV here is too low to pull any reasonably attractive women from apps; my only option would be bar/club scene. I've decided to simply not date, focus on building wealth and move to an area where black men have higher SMV in the future.
I heard its good in Minneapolis

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Most men cant accept the fact of being impotent toward a situation therefore create this self protective counter measures.

I opened a thread about the importance of look and I had middle aged guys dating post wall women telling me that its all about "game", "frame" and "self confidence" then letting me know that Im a insecure.

Well of course anyone feels better thinking that he CAN DO something about something, it takes a cold and stoic mindset to say "well Im not tall enough and young enough" to bang those mid 20s blond bombshells I like...much easier to say that you have to work on something that you can improve.

Regarding mgtow its not a cope, its not any different than a guy realizing that taxes on stocks are too high therefore its pointless to invest there given the cost-benefit ratio and the rate of return.

fukkin right , if you had positive reinforcement since a young age of course you gon be fukkin confident
i hate when ppl just say ''oh just be confident'' mf confidence comes from successs , simple.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smart man adapts to the conditions around him.

The current conditions dictate this:
1. Why get married if for many sex stops after marriage and you get cheated on and possible alimony. Having your life disrupted
2. Why get into relationships, when they cheat on his, or damage his life in one way or another
3. Many groups are taking the side of the female as a default, so if she chooses to issue disparing remarks or damage him, no body will care
4. Why be responsible and be accountable to a person who is not grateful and wouldn't do it for me.
Right, a smart man with a low SMV with no options.

A high SMV man with options:

1) Why get married -- you enhance your social status and have children, your wife knows you can get another woman at the drop of a hat so she has to keep giving you sex or you may get another girlfriend, mistress, and have allot of variety in your life so she better keep you happy and do what you want.

2) Why get into relationships...you have a stable girl while you can go and meet other women and jump if you meet a hotter one. You have the social proof you have a relationship and that will enhance your game. Your woman has to keep you happy because she knows you can easily get pvssy and won't go into a 10 year dry spell if you have to break-up with her or if she breaks up with you.

3) N/A you have your own social group. She's probably using some orbiter as an emotional tampon but you made her your alpha-widow while you are still dealing with other hors.

4) You have options and are not buthurt.

I've addressed all of your questions from an abundance mind-set, and chad-high-status male fantasy. I mean even I can have an imagination, and I feel the tables turn if you are a high SMV guy and have options period. MTGOW is a low-SMV guy cope that has a difficult life anyway because you don't really meet woman and tend to hold on to any woman you do get for dare-life and they take advantage of that. It's still a Black-pill cope. If the SMV is low, then its just low.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fukkin right , if you had positive reinforcement since a young age of course you gon be fukkin confident
i hate when ppl just say ''oh just be confident'' mf confidence comes from successs , simple.
True, but even AMS has stated before he was successful he had some confidence, but obviously not comparable to the level it is now.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
True, but even AMS has stated before he was successful he had some confidence, but obviously not comparable to the level it is now.
the n!gga 6'4 he taller than most men , of course he gon have some confidence , ive seen some guys get women just off of height alone, especially when you are yung andd in high school or middle school, fuk looks , height and status came even before that.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
That's probably a good thing. You're not ready. Redpills have to be taken voluntarily.
i take my pills everyday , its probably some kinda humour that's not really my thing , thats why i dont get it. or maybe i just dont care enough to pay too much attention right now
the ''BOSS '' with the big red B seems to be some kinda play on bloods or piru ..which kinda throws me off
however you are right, someone on here might see me droppin the n word and think its cool, says it around the wrong person on the street and might get hurt pretty badly. so its a good idea to refrain, i come here to learn and also teach what i know, the street stuff or whatever i do at home has no business on this forum.

carry on

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important to be aware of the dangers of marriage, especially in western countries. It's also best not to leave a gun on the coffee table.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, I agree in a lot of ways but the data and analytics is there. 80% of divorce rape initiated by women. The #2 richest woman via divorce rape. Dre ex wants two mill per month. I agree that a significant portion of the group is not a high value man. The fact doesn't change the stats nor playing house with Chad and Tyrone booty call.

Tbh I have more respect for the absurd direction of mgtow than the trp maturation of "I game my wife." where the **** are the receipts? Buy my book. Buy my programs. Never competed in the Ig or tinder world but beating chest about red pill.

Ya, ok bud!

I Don't think mgtow is a viable solution but I offer no prescriptions is softer than baby ****. It's a cop out. At least there's a bold enough path forward.

Personally, spin plates, approach, pull, etc is my play. I am against marriage in the modern era. I am skeptical of married dating coaches and fellas shilling programs from the land of marriage monogamy and white picket fence.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Op, I agree in a lot of ways but the data and analytics is there. 80% of divorce rape initiated by women. The #2 richest woman via divorce rape. Dre ex wants two mill per month. I agree that a significant portion of the group is not a high value man. The fact doesn't change the stats nor playing house with Chad and Tyrone booty call.

Tbh I have more respect for the absurd direction of mgtow than the trp maturation of "I game my wife." where the **** are the receipts? Buy my book. Buy my programs. Never competed in the Ig or tinder world but beating chest about red pill.

Ya, ok bud!

I Don't think mgtow is a viable solution but I offer no prescriptions is softer than baby ****. It's a cop out. At least there's a bold enough path forward.

Personally, spin plates, approach, pull, etc is my play. I am against marriage in the modern era. I am skeptical of married dating coaches and fellas shilling programs from the land of marriage monogamy and white picket fence.
moving in with a woman is just as bad , this should also be avoided but i would assume thats common sense.

you can game your wife all you want , but eventually you will make some kinda mistake and slip up. ive seen it happen too many times.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moving in with a woman is just as bad , this should also be avoided but i would assume thats common sense.

you can game your wife all you want , but eventually you will make some kinda mistake and slip up. ive seen it happen too many times.
Agreed. The thing with red pill is that, it's a lot of noise, chest beating, posturing but no action. I think Troy is the only lad approaching. The rest are married dating coaches.

My mates who are rich have no trouble acquiring hot, young, and tight. Another one on track for riches is having skanks nearing thirty show up to play house. As in, you do the heavy lifting, start a biz, buy a new mcMansion, and when Tyrone drops off when thirty, she can move on?

Gtfo!

When you hear about the crap pedalling In trp and the age in which they play house with girls, it's always post CC, nearly thirty regardless of the books or crap being pushed.

Seriously, a lot of men are being con job'd into the abyss.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man in a wheelchair is banging 3 women. What more excuses do you have?
Gentlemen, we are here to fvcking improve, not wallow in self pity. Wallowing in self pity put a pistol in my hand once!