Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manosphere Copes (Men Rotting Their Own Way)

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
fukkin right , if you had positive reinforcement since a young age of course you gon be fukkin confident
i hate when ppl just say ''oh just be confident'' mf confidence comes from successs , simple.
True, but even AMS has stated before he was successful he had some confidence, but obviously not comparable to the level it is now.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but even AMS has stated before he was successful he had some confidence, but obviously not comparable to the level it is now.
the n!gga 6'4 he taller than most men , of course he gon have some confidence , ive seen some guys get women just off of height alone, especially when you are yung andd in high school or middle school, fuk looks , height and status came even before that.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probably a good thing. You're not ready. Redpills have to be taken voluntarily.
i take my pills everyday , its probably some kinda humour that's not really my thing , thats why i dont get it. or maybe i just dont care enough to pay too much attention right now
the ''BOSS '' with the big red B seems to be some kinda play on bloods or piru ..which kinda throws me off
however you are right, someone on here might see me droppin the n word and think its cool, says it around the wrong person on the street and might get hurt pretty badly. so its a good idea to refrain, i come here to learn and also teach what i know, the street stuff or whatever i do at home has no business on this forum.

carry on

Last edited:

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, a smart man with a low SMV with no options. Wrong. A man who chooses not to get into a relationship, does not increase nor diminish his SMV by the simple fact her chooses not to expose himself financially.

Let's say a man moves into a new city. He is successful financially, has his shat together, dresses well, is in shape......but happens to be single. You think the single women find a successful, good-looking , wealthy man who happens to be single at the time, less attractive?

A high SMV man with options:

1) Why get married -- you enhance your social status Not necessarily and have children, your wife knows you can get another woman at the drop of a hat Except for the financial repercussions so she has to keep giving you sex haha or you may get another girlfriend, mistress, and have allot of variety in your life so she better keep you happy and do what you want. 100% wrong. Once you marry her you immediately shift the power to her and lose your ability to easily walk away. The longer you are together, the more she is entitled to if you work and she doesn't or she makes less. Once you have kids, you deepen the hole you are in. 9 times out of 10 the woman gets custody, and now you have alimony AND child support. You weaken your position and ability to leave that much more. There is no competition anxiety, because she knows, that YOU know, you will be financially ruined if you leave, and have your kids taken.

2) Why get into relationships...you have a stable girl while you can go and meet other women and jump if you meet a hotter one. Low brow of you. You have the social proof you have a relationship and that will enhance your game. Agreed Your woman has to keep you happy because she knows you can easily get pvssy and won't go into a 10 year dry spell if you have to break-up with her or if she breaks up with you. This applies whether you are in a committed relationship or simply dating..

3) N/A you have your own social group. She's probably using some orbiter as an emotional tampon but you made her your alpha-widow while you are still dealing with other hors.

4) You have options and are not buthurt. You can have options and not get butt hurt more easily if you are NOT exposed financially or in a relationship.

I've addressed all of your questions from an abundance mind-set, and chad-high-status male fantasy. Have you? I mean even I can have an imagination, and I feel the tables turn if you are a high SMV guy and have options period. MTGOW is a low-SMV guy cope that has a difficult life anyway because you don't really meet woman and tend to hold on to any woman you do get for dare-life and they take advantage of that. It's still a Black-pill cope. If the SMV is low, then its just low. That's a broad brush, I take it you have met every single MGTOW minded man? The flip side of the coin, is a MGTOW could just as easily be a high-value man who has come through the hell of divorce, losing his kids.....recovered and sworn never to get burned again. Meanwhile, he has rebuilt himself financially, physically and emotionally........and decided he will date, but he won't get into a serious relationship. I think we have different thoughts on the definition of MGTOW

A man can be considered MGTOW if he decides to date, have sex, but not commit ....or if he does commit he never exposes himself financially....or weakens his position by moving in with a woman or marrying her.

How long were you married?
You previously said you were married, but were never on the hook for alimony or child support. That explains why you are not shy about jumping into another marriage. Had you lost 1/2 of everything you sweated and bled for, and paid thousands per month alimony and child support, you may have a different perspective.

Last edited:

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more men that stop giving women attention, the faster women will change their behavior for the better.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important to be aware of the dangers of marriage, especially in western countries. It's also best not to leave a gun on the coffee table.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, I agree in a lot of ways but the data and analytics is there. 80% of divorce rape initiated by women. The #2 richest woman via divorce rape. Dre ex wants two mill per month. I agree that a significant portion of the group is not a high value man. The fact doesn't change the stats nor playing house with Chad and Tyrone booty call.

Tbh I have more respect for the absurd direction of mgtow than the trp maturation of "I game my wife." where the **** are the receipts? Buy my book. Buy my programs. Never competed in the Ig or tinder world but beating chest about red pill.

Ya, ok bud!

I Don't think mgtow is a viable solution but I offer no prescriptions is softer than baby ****. It's a cop out. At least there's a bold enough path forward.

Personally, spin plates, approach, pull, etc is my play. I am against marriage in the modern era. I am skeptical of married dating coaches and fellas shilling programs from the land of marriage monogamy and white picket fence.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, I agree in a lot of ways but the data and analytics is there. 80% of divorce rape initiated by women. The #2 richest woman via divorce rape. Dre ex wants two mill per month. I agree that a significant portion of the group is not a high value man. The fact doesn't change the stats nor playing house with Chad and Tyrone booty call.

Tbh I have more respect for the absurd direction of mgtow than the trp maturation of "I game my wife." where the **** are the receipts? Buy my book. Buy my programs. Never competed in the Ig or tinder world but beating chest about red pill.

Ya, ok bud!

I Don't think mgtow is a viable solution but I offer no prescriptions is softer than baby ****. It's a cop out. At least there's a bold enough path forward.

Personally, spin plates, approach, pull, etc is my play. I am against marriage in the modern era. I am skeptical of married dating coaches and fellas shilling programs from the land of marriage monogamy and white picket fence.
moving in with a woman is just as bad , this should also be avoided but i would assume thats common sense.

you can game your wife all you want , but eventually you will make some kinda mistake and slip up. ive seen it happen too many times.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moving in with a woman is just as bad , this should also be avoided but i would assume thats common sense.

you can game your wife all you want , but eventually you will make some kinda mistake and slip up. ive seen it happen too many times.
Agreed. The thing with red pill is that, it's a lot of noise, chest beating, posturing but no action. I think Troy is the only lad approaching. The rest are married dating coaches.

My mates who are rich have no trouble acquiring hot, young, and tight. Another one on track for riches is having skanks nearing thirty show up to play house. As in, you do the heavy lifting, start a biz, buy a new mcMansion, and when Tyrone drops off when thirty, she can move on?

Gtfo!

When you hear about the crap pedalling In trp and the age in which they play house with girls, it's always post CC, nearly thirty regardless of the books or crap being pushed.

Seriously, a lot of men are being con job'd into the abyss.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man in a wheelchair is banging 3 women. What more excuses do you have?
Gentlemen, we are here to fvcking improve, not wallow in self pity. Wallowing in self pity put a pistol in my hand once!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, we are here to fvcking improve, not wallow in self pity. Wallowing in self pity put a pistol in my hand once!
So that upsell says. I would love to see receipts. Bet they are no prize but the fact he is stepping up in a wheelchair is G. He is a G.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hamurabimbi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a legit MGTOW friend. He’s going off the grid soon. Had a busted marriage. (So did I, but my MGTOW lasted 12 hours). He doesn’t much care about women anymore (in his 40’s. I’m guessing), but still bangs an occasional hag (he could do better, but he just doesn’t care). I kinda admire him. I just can’t break my addiction to women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a legit MGTOW friend. He’s going off the grid soon. Had a busted marriage. (So did I, but my MGTOW lasted 12 hours). He doesn’t much care about women anymore (in his 40’s. I’m guessing), but still bangs an occasional hag (he could do better, but he just doesn’t care). I kinda admire him. I just can’t break my addiction to women.
Monk mode has its place especially when you're unable to shift gears or course correct. This is coming from a guy who had spent far too long on pickup. Again, I wanted to get this **** handled. I by passed the play house and get divorced crew. Enough pickup is telling. Having a rotation of women where you are actually evaluating a girls wap game and throaters. The idea of game over for monogamy especially to the girl off the carousel and not her best years is laughable.

I relate more to the mgtow guys than the black pill guys though, our SMP is black pilled. Contrary to the red pill, there's a difference in shilling products and not approaching while calling out mgtow or rsd. Too much married life dating coaches who don't pull, approach or compete in the game of ig ego mania. Black pill is guys for the most part who can't compete. I don't mean this as a shot fired or a flex. Aesthetics are lacking and no amount of approaching is going to suffice for many guys or to a level where its worthwhile. Some men are weeded out of the gene pool from go. Mgtow at least took their shot off before divorce rape.

I was blue pill. I was beta. I thought about the one girl. My pursuit in game initially was a means to an end. I got red pilled. I got black pilled. I saw female nature and I cannot fathom the concept of monogamy and playing house. Women at best are serial monogamous and marriage is a meal ticket early retirement plan for cratered SMV as the milk goes bad.

Despite the obnoxious amount of divorce initiated by women 80% + and higher if college indoctrinated. Dudes continue to be retarded. My grandfather locked in my grandmother at 17 when they starter dating. Not 70.

Meditate brahhhhh. Its a good reset. I also trip. I bang with psychedelics. I am due again.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is in a wheelchair, ****s on a bag, and i also suspect he's either retarded (a bit slow) or autistic. Nobody has a excuse IF he is pulling. Definitely no prize. Still a W.