MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
This guy has swiped right on 200,000 women, without much success
By the end, he was single, $6,000 poorer, and profoundly exhausted
my opinion: It's over.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
6k? Could have spent that money better and used it to do other things to meet women other than tinder trash.![]()
This guy has swiped right on 200,000 women, without much success
By the end, he was single, $6,000 poorer, and profoundly exhaustedwww.independent.co.uk
my opinion: It's over.![]()
Reminds me of an article I saw written by a female feminist psychologist about online dating and how it's hard for women to use old because WOMEN outnumber MEN 4 to 1 on old!! Yes she claims more women than men on tinder lol and the other old sites and say how many have it easy on old. Bwahhahaha."Stadil’s experience ... runs counter pretty much everything we think we know about how online dating works for straight men. It’s a “numbers game.” A lottery. A volume business."
Haha, this section there is how you know for certain it's written by a woman. And when you go up and check, yep, there it is - a female author. I love guessing the gender of articles' authors, I'm as good as always right.
Closed it after that.
Ha, I agree. Just think how much money Match LLC makes from their OLD websites and apps like Tinder, Match, etc. from desperate men.Anyone looking for a devout girlfriend on Tinder deserves to be $6,000 poorer.
Not yet. Today slept in, had a couple orders came in via UPS I gotta price out for work tomorrow, ran 2 miles on the treadmill, fapped in the shower and now pricing my stuff.Did you get that home gym together yet?
Hes coming on Monday to put it together. He was in the hospital for a stomach bug last week. Hopefully not Corona virus lol.How did that stop the guy who was supposed to do it for you?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
And probably better looking than the trash I see on OLD as well. If you add up how much OLD cost, especially for the better sites AND the extra features like boosts, read message feature, etc. etc. in a years time you could probably have hired a couple escorts. Tinder costs can add up quick.Six grand buys you thirty hookers here.
Assuming you have six grand to blow, would you rather get blown thirty times or piss it into the wind?
If I didnt need complete quiet and total control over my environment I would do the same.Ironically I haven't experienced that. I share a large ancestral house with my (twice widowed) mother and half sister. The house is big enough to give me my own space although I yearn for a home of my own, but I'm not dumb enough to go and piss all my money away renting a shoebox. Fūck that shīt.
By living with my mother, I don't need mothering from girls I get with.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.