"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Man swipes on 200K Tinder profiles, gets 150 first dates, but no girlfriend

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
"Stadil’s experience ... runs counter pretty much everything we think we know about how online dating works for straight men. It’s a “numbers game.” A lottery. A volume business."

Haha, this section there is how you know for certain it's written by a woman. And when you go up and check, yep, there it is - a female author. I love guessing the gender of articles' authors, I'm as good as always right.

Closed it after that.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Now imagine he used that time to hit the gym, make money and approach women in real life.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Thanks for the info Captain Obvious. Tomorrow she will write a column asserting that water is wet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
"Stadil’s experience ... runs counter pretty much everything we think we know about how online dating works for straight men. It’s a “numbers game.” A lottery. A volume business."

Haha, this section there is how you know for certain it's written by a woman. And when you go up and check, yep, there it is - a female author. I love guessing the gender of articles' authors, I'm as good as always right.

Closed it after that.
Reminds me of an article I saw written by a female feminist psychologist about online dating and how it's hard for women to use old because WOMEN outnumber MEN 4 to 1 on old!! Yes she claims more women than men on tinder lol and the other old sites and say how many have it easy on old. Bwahhahaha.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Anyone looking for a devout girlfriend on Tinder deserves to be $6,000 poorer.
Ha, I agree. Just think how much money Match LLC makes from their OLD websites and apps like Tinder, Match, etc. from desperate men.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Did you get that home gym together yet?
Not yet. Today slept in, had a couple orders came in via UPS I gotta price out for work tomorrow, ran 2 miles on the treadmill, fapped in the shower and now pricing my stuff.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Six grand buys you thirty hookers here.

Assuming you have six grand to blow, would you rather get blown thirty times or piss it into the wind?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Six grand buys you thirty hookers here.

Assuming you have six grand to blow, would you rather get blown thirty times or piss it into the wind?
And probably better looking than the trash I see on OLD as well. If you add up how much OLD cost, especially for the better sites AND the extra features like boosts, read message feature, etc. etc. in a years time you could probably have hired a couple escorts. Tinder costs can add up quick.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Ironically I haven't experienced that. I share a large ancestral house with my (twice widowed) mother and half sister. The house is big enough to give me my own space although I yearn for a home of my own, but I'm not dumb enough to go and piss all my money away renting a shoebox. Fūck that shīt.

By living with my mother, I don't need mothering from girls I get with.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Ironically I haven't experienced that. I share a large ancestral house with my (twice widowed) mother and half sister. The house is big enough to give me my own space although I yearn for a home of my own, but I'm not dumb enough to go and piss all my money away renting a shoebox. Fūck that shīt.

By living with my mother, I don't need mothering from girls I get with.
If I didnt need complete quiet and total control over my environment I would do the same.

Once you take away the need to be in a relationship, many of the reasons for spending money on rent for a young guy disappear.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top