When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
They're just attracted to dominant men Chev.sounds about right..
theres a couple tatted up cocaine dealers in my city i always see out.
the type that actually string people up and torture them if they ever get ****ed over.
main supplier of drugs in the city so they say.
every chick that comes there way usually has there nose completely stuck up their azzholes.
fvcking disgusting and repulsive females are so willing to eager to encourage that type of behavior.
i big chit test with girls i like to do is see if guys like that turn them on, if i see even a spark of intrigue in there eyes around a tatted up murderous peice of chit criminal i run fast as possible.
fvcking ignorent evil stupid sloots man
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
And a pedophile at that.Who wants a crazy ass female who gets off on dating violent criminals?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Dont take the troll bait...No link? Something doesn't sound right here.
Women may find criminal types exciting but they usually draw the line at raping kids.
And Tinder has no problem with their customers claiming they rape kids?
i know i know..They're just attracted to dominant men Chev.
It's not about those men evilness but it's about the power they wield.
And all women even if they hide it well, even when they find those men disgusting will be attracted to them at some level.
It doesn't make those women evil, it just a natural reaction from them.
hahhahaha thats fvcking funny.
I’ve never given women a pass because of biology. If they can’t control their emotions and biological wants any better than that then I don’t see how they function in every Day life. The “but muh biological makeup made me do it!” doesn’t hold any water with me.They're just attracted to dominant men Chev.
It's not about those men evilness but it's about the power they wield.
And all women even if they hide it well, even when they find those men disgusting will be attracted to them at some level.
It doesn't make those women evil, it just a natural reaction from them.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Then by that logic you should be drooling over women who has expired, with sagging breasts that falls to their knees, with squared bodies and with a face that looks older then ur grandmother.I’ve never given women a pass because of biology. If they can’t control their emotions and biological wants any better than that then I don’t see how they function in every Day life. The “but muh biological makeup made me do it!” doesn’t hold any water with me.
Lol they drool over me but yet seem to all have these impossible demands they want you to meet that the under 30 girls could care less about.Then by that logic you should be drooling over women who has expired, with sagging breasts that falls to their knees, with squared bodies and with a face that looks older then ur grandmother.
Even expired saggy tits women r demanding impossible conditions from you prior to spreading their expired legs could only mean that you're...(I'll give you some face here).Lol they drool over me but yet seem to all have these impossible demands they want you to meet that the under 30 girls could care less about.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.