Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man pretends to be a hot criminal on tinder and gets tons of swipes

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he said he raped kids and women didn't care. they just wanted to **** him because he's hot and were willing to forgive any crimes he'd made even if they were horrifying

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds about right..

theres a couple tatted up cocaine dealers in my city i always see out.

the type that actually string people up and torture them if they ever get ****ed over.

main supplier of drugs in the city so they say.

every chick that comes there way usually has there nose completely stuck up their azzholes.

fvcking disgusting and repulsive females are so willing to eager to encourage that type of behavior.

i big chit test with girls i like to do is see if guys like that turn them on, if i see even a spark of intrigue in there eyes around a tatted up murderous peice of chit criminal i run fast as possible.

fvcking ignorent evil stupid sloots man

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No link? Something doesn't sound right here.
Women may find criminal types exciting but they usually draw the line at raping kids.
And Tinder has no problem with their customers claiming they rape kids?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who wants a crazy ass female who gets off on dating violent criminals?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
sounds about right..

theres a couple tatted up cocaine dealers in my city i always see out.

the type that actually string people up and torture them if they ever get ****ed over.

main supplier of drugs in the city so they say.

every chick that comes there way usually has there nose completely stuck up their azzholes.

fvcking disgusting and repulsive females are so willing to eager to encourage that type of behavior.

i big chit test with girls i like to do is see if guys like that turn them on, if i see even a spark of intrigue in there eyes around a tatted up murderous peice of chit criminal i run fast as possible.

fvcking ignorent evil stupid sloots man
They're just attracted to dominant men Chev.

It's not about those men evilness but it's about the power they wield.

And all women even if they hide it well, even when they find those men disgusting will be attracted to them at some level.

It doesn't make those women evil, it just a natural reaction from them.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people don't read the bios/description on tinder profiles, though that wouldn't be an actual counter to this.

There are women out there that legitimately find bad men appealing or even become obsessed with them. The "hot mugshot" guy Jeremy Meeks had tons of women obsessed with him and he isn't really attractive at all. Charles Manson has/had young women want to marry him whilst he was in prison. I'm from MA and when Aaron Hernandez of the New England Patriots was in jail there were droves of women calling for his release because he was hot to them. I could go on and on.

These women aren't really obsessed with these men because of the way they look, as there are plenty of men that are decent and normal individuals who look just like these guys. It's a combination of celebrity status, at least with the people I mentioned above, and the idea of being with a bad boy as being exciting. These women are bat**** crazy and legitimately ****ed up individuals, and I actually think this is more common than you'd think.

I personally know of a few people in my area in AZ that were definitely criminals of some type that engaged in sketchy behavior, I don't specifically know what they do or did but I have a strong feeling that it was very shady.

Whilst I was finishing up my degree I had a part time evening job delivering for a national pizza chain in my area. The shift lead, who became the general manager shortly after I started, was in his late 30s and went on about how he got out of prison less than a year before for "gangbanging", he had been in for over 6 years. He was overweight, not attractive and covered in tatoos, including his face and neck, but had several kids with several different women.

There is another guy I came across last fall that I'm pretty sure might have been a drug dealer, I had overheard some conversations that pointed to this. He was short, out of shape, not particularly attractive and was not a very bright individual, had no charisma at all to the slightest degree. Despite this he was landing hot girls all the time, granted they are trashy and useless individuals just like him but it's still an interesting observation.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I forgot to post the picture. Check this out....

GcGihfg.jpg

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bs, you know why? Because he don't provide real statistic of % of girls who swipe on him. BTW ****ing 16 years old isn't crime in most countries and states and it is definitely has nothing to do with being pedo. Being pedo is when you are attracted to 9 years old (which means you are sick smh) and being attracted to girls in their mid teens is healthy and normal, any man who say what he can't feel attraction to 15 years old girl is liar or sexual deviant. In fact in some countries (including modern ones) age of consent is 13-15 which is how it should be from biological point of view. In most countries this restriction based on social rules more than anything else.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get statistics of how many people swipe on you.

You're not wrong that most men are attracted to 15 year olds, but thought crime is not a crime. However, acting on your lust and having sex with a minor does make you a sexual deviant because you know better, yet you still engage in the behavior. That's the definition of being an adult, knowing what is allowed and being trusted to follow rules.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No link? Something doesn't sound right here.
Women may find criminal types exciting but they usually draw the line at raping kids.
And Tinder has no problem with their customers claiming they rape kids?
Dont take the troll bait...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And all women even if they hide it well, even when they find those men disgusting will be attracted to them at some level.

i know i know..

sounding bitter because ive seen some chit lolol

theirs girls out their that dont get off on violence, drugs and prison..

theirs chicks you can actually have a peaceful life with and not get murdered or stabbed over them from the criminal orbiters theyve played.

used to be a fvckup when i was younger and met all kinds of these types of mean girls and know how they work and its not pretty );

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’ve never given women a pass because of biology. If they can’t control their emotions and biological wants any better than that then I don’t see how they function in every Day life. The “but muh biological makeup made me do it!” doesn’t hold any water with me.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
he sounds like typical incel preaching that 16yo girls are best and 23+ are already roasties. im sure thats fake profile. nice bio and picture though

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That bio could have been fabricated for taking a photo. And when he was messaging with these women something else was written within the bio; but still along the lines of a broken law or two.

Can’t imagine any woman being attracted to a man - no matter how attractive - who has raped children.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never given women a pass because of biology. If they can’t control their emotions and biological wants any better than that then I don’t see how they function in every Day life. The “but muh biological makeup made me do it!” doesn’t hold any water with me.
Then by that logic you should be drooling over women who has expired, with sagging breasts that falls to their knees, with squared bodies and with a face that looks older then ur grandmother.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then by that logic you should be drooling over women who has expired, with sagging breasts that falls to their knees, with squared bodies and with a face that looks older then ur grandmother.
Lol they drool over me but yet seem to all have these impossible demands they want you to meet that the under 30 girls could care less about.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol they drool over me but yet seem to all have these impossible demands they want you to meet that the under 30 girls could care less about.
Even expired saggy tits women r demanding impossible conditions from you prior to spreading their expired legs could only mean that you're...(I'll give you some face here).