Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man pretends to be a hot criminal on tinder and gets tons of swipes

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this thread has blown up, good to see.

Depending on which country and state you are it can be completely legal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't feel any guilt for your natural desires. Most girls stop growing at 14-16 years old, so they already have completely mature body and we men attracted to female bodies. Girl who is 14 years old easily can be 10/10 in looks. Does it mean you should pursue her? Unless it is legal - fuсk no. No girl worthy of such а risk. But is it normal to feel attraction to her? Fuсk yes. And 17 years old is basically adult.
This isn't about the morality of pursuing younger women. It's about the morality of women who pursue men who have committed utterly irredeemable crimes. Dzhokar Tsarnaev, aka the Boston Marathon Bomber, gets poon thrown at him by the thousand while he's in jail because he's a bad boy.

Also, it doesn't matter what country you're in. If you've raped a "child" according to the laws of your land then you're a convicted criminal. And in this case, the profile is bogus. This guy doesn't exist, it was just someone trying to see how many women would put their morality aside to bang a guy who is admiting he's a pedophile. I can't think of many other crimes where otherwise rational people will call for anyone guilty of even thinking about having sex with children to be castrated or outright killed.

I'll also just leave this here: Hybristophilia

I'm not here to hate on women, and I don't hate them. Call it blue-pill remnants in my mind, I have trouble accepting some of the hardcore blue-pill writing out there... But reality does need to be reavealed as it is.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh that's more of an example that sometimes you just take a BAD picture

The dude is a literal fashion model. His job is to have pictures taken of him. 99% of his pictures are good.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this thread has blown up, good to see.

This isn't about the morality of pursuing younger women. It's about the morality of women who pursue men who have committed utterly irredeemable crimes. Dzhokar Tsarnaev, aka the Boston Marathon Bomber, gets poon thrown at him by the thousand while he's in jail because he's a bad boy.
It's not just him being a "bad boy". Let's not pretend like his looks didn't play a part.

There are many uglier high profile terrorists who don't have any fangirls at all.