Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man pretends to be a hot criminal on tinder and gets tons of swipes

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even expired saggy tits women r demanding impossible conditions from you prior to spreading their expired legs could only mean that you're...(I'll give you some face here).
Oh they’re up front about their demands before they even bother to find out that I’m not interested in them whatsoever. Talking to them is like a job interview, they all ask the same questions and then give you their list of demand, which I’m sure most guys are “ok, yeah I can do all those for some old run through ass!”.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha...... no one should be surprised most women are married to or have dated criminals from drug users, rapists, murderers and pedophiles

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m hoping that’s fake because I don’t get messages like that and I thought I was handsome and charming :(

I don’t even think facially that guy beats me.

Last week I was dunk going home and got chatting to two girls on the bus home from the train. We were chatting and flirting, they asked how old I thought they were - 19/20 I said... nope, one was 14 and the other was 17. I was shocked, it was coming up to their stop (one before me), my phone had died so i told the 17 year old to take my number but her phone was also dead (she showed me) - was I wrong for asking?

I kept feeling I could have just invited her back to my place, she’s lives literally 3 min walk from me.

Next day I woke up with a desire to bang the 17 year old, it soon passed and now I just feel disgusting, I’d never knowingly approach someone so young but she looked like a young buffy the vampire slayer with piercing blue eyes, if I saw her again I would definitely try again. What you guys think?

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m hoping that’s fake because I don’t get messages like that and I thought I was handsome and charming :(

Last week I was dunk going home and got chatting to two girls on the bus home from the train. We were chatting and flirting, they asked how old I thought they were - 19/20 I said... nope, one was 14 and the other was 17. I was shocked, it was coming up to their stop (one before me), my phone had died so i told the 17 year old to take my number but her phone was also dead (she showed me) - was I wrong for asking?

I kept feeling I could have just invited her back to my place, she’s lives literally 3 min walk from me.

Next day I woke up with a desire to bang the 17 year old, it soon passed and now I just feel disgusting, I’d never knowingly approach someone so young but she looked like a young buffy the vampire slayer with piercing blue eyes, if I saw her again I would definitely try again. What you guys think?
That depends on your jurisdiction. I'm 35 and would bang 18 and 19 year old girls easily.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These things are always designed to incite woman-hating

But would YOU turn down a hot criminal female?

Probably not

logicallefty

Reaction score
he said he raped kids and women didn't care. they just wanted to **** him because he's hot and were willing to forgive any crimes he'd made even if they were horrifying
See my signature below. Nuff said.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phone had died so i told the 17 year old to take my number but her phone was also dead (she showed me) - was I wrong for asking?
Are you kidding me?? I'm disgusted right now. Yes, you were wrong... How could you not have your phone charged wth

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?? I'm disgusted right now. Yes, you were wrong... How could you not have your phone charged wth
haha yeah shame on you:lol:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These things are always designed to incite woman-hating

But would YOU turn down a hot criminal female?

Probably not
Nah cause I'm a dude and me blowing her back out is my form of punishment

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get statistics of how many people swipe on you.

You're not wrong that most men are attracted to 15 year olds, but thought crime is not a crime. However, acting on your lust and having sex with a minor does make you a sexual deviant because you know better, yet you still engage in the behavior. That's the definition of being an adult, knowing what is allowed and being trusted to follow rules.
You can know how many women swipe back on you. If you swiped 100 women you will know how many of them swiped back at you. Did you ever used Tinder? Just try this "experiment" by yourself. Goodlooking guys sure get better results on Tinder, but they are far from being overwhelmingly good.

And no, it wouldn't make you "sexual deviant" it will make you "stupid idiot who can't see long term consequences of his actions". In fact in some countries you can **** 15 years old even if you are much older, completely legal. From what I know Germany is one of such countries. And if you are underage yourself then those restriction wouldn't work on you. I personally have had oral sex with 14 years old.. when I was 13 years old myself, lol. Also law isn't always right. In this case it is just harmful. I would be very grateful to god and world if I was able to have sex with adult woman when I myself was 12-15 years old. But unfortunately law and society were against my dreams. I wouldn't be able to even get a hooker.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score

Depending on which country and state you are it can be completely legal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't feel any guilt for your natural desires. Most girls stop growing at 14-16 years old, so they already have completely mature body and we men attracted to female bodies. Girl who is 14 years old easily can be 10/10 in looks. Does it mean you should pursue her? Unless it is legal - fuсk no. No girl worthy of such а risk. But is it normal to feel attraction to her? Fuсk yes. And 17 years old is basically adult.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people don't read the bios/description on tinder profiles, though that wouldn't be an actual counter to this.

There are women out there that legitimately find bad men appealing or even become obsessed with them. The "hot mugshot" guy Jeremy Meeks had tons of women obsessed with him and he isn't really attractive at all.
Lol I stopped reading here. The guy is a freaking runway model and got a billionaire heiress pregnant all because of his looks. Don't give me that "bad boy" bull**** because there are thousands of guys in mugshots who don't get any attention from women. He went viral BECAUSE of his looks. Otherwise how would you explain any of the other guys NOT going viral?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I stopped reading here. The guy is a freaking runway model and got a billionaire heiress pregnant all because of his looks. Don't give me that "bad boy" bull**** because there are thousands of guys in mugshots who don't get any attention from women. He went viral BECAUSE of his looks. Otherwise how would you explain any of the other guys NOT going viral?

Attachments

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, Meeks the male gold digger. A female gold digger has the same mindset.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we have a tinder guide on this forum? I'm honestly a sh**y communicator.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be the "halo effect". The women are seeing a hot guy so they'll rationalize that whatever he is saying is not true or is designed to be some sort of prank and they are just playing along with him. Some of their responses do not indicate they are taking his profile seriously at all. Same thing with a hot woman so it's the same across genders. Just like if a hot woman (i.e. 10/10 once in a lifetime model) told you something crazy you probably think she's putting on a b1tch shield or doing a sh1t test or something like that. Maybe it's something similar here. It's still a looks trumps everything else deal (i.e over money and status).

Don't know about other people saying that girls deliberately like bad boys or ugly drug dealers getting women. If it was an uglier picture and they were still like that then I'd be stumped.