RickTheToad
Moderator
Celeb or not, you can do better than this...
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Seriously though. She's just another lady. She's used to dudes treating her special because she's a celeb. Treat her the same you treat any other lady. Be yourself. That is what initially attracted her to you. Don't try to directly impress. Just act like you.Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up
We were just saying she has to like you the same or more. Its pointless otherwise.Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up
You can't. You just walk away and if she responds then you do your thing. If not then perhaps shoot her a text in a few weeks.Yeah to me it's not really a big thing that she's mega successful, it just seems that I am now the one chasing as she hasn't replied to my message.
How to do I reframe it so it's not me chasing her?
The minute you care whether you fvcked it up, you already have.Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
With that oneitis attitude you've already fvcked it up.Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up