"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Making moves with a movie star

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up
Seriously though. She's just another lady. She's used to dudes treating her special because she's a celeb. Treat her the same you treat any other lady. Be yourself. That is what initially attracted her to you. Don't try to directly impress. Just act like you.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up
We were just saying she has to like you the same or more. Its pointless otherwise.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Yeah to me it's not really a big thing that she's mega successful, it just seems that I am now the one chasing as she hasn't replied to my message.

How to do I reframe it so it's not me chasing her?
You can't. You just walk away and if she responds then you do your thing. If not then perhaps shoot her a text in a few weeks.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up
The minute you care whether you fvcked it up, you already have.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Quite suprisingly I am not trolling and actually only signed up to seek advice as I really like this girl - I understand it sounds outrageous but its where I am
and have been fretting about it because I don't wanna **** it up
With that oneitis attitude you've already fvcked it up.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A Rock Star with this attitude?

It's like an assassin asking us how to snipe.
 
Top