Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maaaaaaaan...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what are you waiting for? Bang that pvssy already if you want to.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LucianoM Dam dude

I think you're about my age, that motivates me

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would u throw away that piece of as. I would fvck her until she finds her new place

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but society is out of control

You can't just rock up at some random dudes place and start shooting explicit content for your weird endeavours

Men for christ sakes have some self respect stop tolerating this crap from women , paying for this crap , stop worshiping Pu$$y , stop thinking this is ok

Grow some balls and say NO lay down the f@cking law

This chit only ends when we say it ends and i am telling you enough is enough

OP boot this attention wh0re on to the street immediately

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a solid notch count period
For sure. Most men's lifetime notch counts are nowhere near 53. In real life, I only know 2 guys semi-well who've exceeded 53 lifetime.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf I let some girl stay at my place while she finds a new apartment and this b1tch starts taking naked pics and vids of herself for her OF in my house while I'm at work wtf. She publicizes her OF on her IG and all her recent stories are her posing in my bedroom and living room makes me feel like a tool for some reason. She also asked if I wanted to fvck her for her OF I'm like naaw I ain't into that chit. Not sure how to feel about all this, thought it'd be cool having a hot girl chill with me for a while but this OF chit is turning me off.
Pro tip: when a girl asks if you want to fvck, say yes.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?!?

'In the abundance of water, a fool is thirsty.'

OP you are a clueless simp!

See, simps who b*tch about what females did to them without taking responsibility for being vulnerable to a b*tch's powers of manipulation haven't done their b*tch homework. It's one thing to be aware of what females are like, and/or ignore them and inform others about them in a rational way, but to b*tch about them the way some of you guys do, is fvcking pathetic!

Have some balls, brains, and dignity!

Instead of complaining about her & her actions & then posting pics showing her with her azz jacked up begging for you to spank it -- You should choose to charge her -- Figuratively & literally!

Whenever you make yourself sound like a deluded pseudo stud, poor me whiner, instead of a wise person with good critical thinking or social awareness combined with good sense; you're making it easy for me to tell you to "WAKE UP".

You're making it very hard for guys like me to defend so-called 'men' like you that act like clueless whining b*tches!

You are proving the other whiny simps and females that dgaf about the causes of sensible men right -- But most of all, you're embarrassing the **** out of yourself & your gender!

A real player/P would know what to do with her -- Otoh, a trifling clueless simp and/or trick would not!

He'd come here to complain, or point fingers at her and choose to free-fvck her instead, yet ignore his own stupidity while trying to play the victim!

smh

Go ahead and follow the tracks of other simps/tricks to get your rocks off, Skippy -- Lose out on all the rest that she has to offer...LMAO

She is vastly smarter than you...

There is absolutely nothing that a female can do to a man without him or other men enabling it!

So tell me, who is the real enemy?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?!?

'In the abundance of water, a fool is thirsty.'

OP you are a clueless simp!

See, simps who b*tch about what females did to them without taking responsibility for being vulnerable to a b*tch's powers of manipulation haven't done their b*tch homework. It's one thing to be aware of what females are like, and/or ignore them and inform others about them in a rational way, but to b*tch about them the way some of you guys do, is fvcking pathetic!

Have some balls, brains, and dignity!

Instead of complaining about her & her actions & then posting pics showing her with her azz jacked up begging for you to spank it -- You should choose to charge her -- Figuratively & literally!

Whenever you make yourself sound like a deluded pseudo stud, poor me whiner, instead of a wise person with good critical thinking or social awareness combined with good sense; you're making it easy for me to tell you to "WAKE UP".

You're making it very hard for guys like me to defend so-called 'men' like you that act like clueless whining b*tches!

You are proving the other whiny simps and females that dgaf about the causes of sensible men right -- But most of all, you're embarrassing the **** out of yourself & your gender!

A real player/P would know what to do with her -- Otoh, a trifling clueless simp and/or trick would not!

He'd come here to complain, or point fingers at her and choose to free-fvck her instead, yet ignore his own stupidity while trying to play the victim!

smh

Go ahead and follow the tracks of other simps/tricks to get your rocks off, Skippy -- Lose out on all the rest that she has to offer...LMAO

She is vastly smarter than you...

There is absolutely nothing that a female can do to a man without him or other men enabling it!

So tell me, who is the real enemy?
God, for making us this way.