Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maaaaaaaan...

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf I let some girl stay at my place while she finds a new apartment and this b1tch starts taking naked pics and vids of herself for her OF in my house while I'm at work wtf. She publicizes her OF on her IG and all her recent stories are her posing in my bedroom and living room makes me feel like a tool for some reason. She also asked if I wanted to fvck her for her OF I'm like naaw I ain't into that chit. Not sure how to feel about all this, thought it'd be cool having a hot girl chill with me for a while but this OF chit is turning me off.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let her become a squatter. I'd be pushing real hard for her to get her apartment, and don't agree to stupid deals like this next time.

What's she do for a living? OF?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let her become a squatter. I'd be pushing real hard for her to get her apartment, and don't agree to stupid deals like this next time.

What's she do for a living? OF?
Yes, living with this girl really showed me how completely useless young chicks are. She legit don't know how to do anything other than dress up and take pics. She sleeps 12 hours, takes xanax, smokes weed and waits for me to fvck her.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, living with this girl really showed me how completely useless young chicks are. She legit don't know how to do anything other than dress up and take pics. She sleeps 12 hours, takes xanax, smokes weed and waits for me to fvck her.
Doesn't sound too bad to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sounds like youre a sugar daddy. What did you want from her?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep fvxking her, make sure to use a condom so she won’t get pregnant. Sounds like a good deal. Keep fvcking her until she finds her own place. If you get a new decent chick drop her

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP if you live in a community, can you make up some bs story about how some OF stalker would recognize your pad and want to break in or some ****?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some serious overgeneralisation right there. Most women are not worth any sort of commitment. But seriously, only a minority (i.e. < 50%) of the young chicks are as bad as the one you let stay at your place. There is not a single female in my circle who's is so f'd up.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes hot and ive know her for a year so I wanted to help her out. Plus she's actually a decent person just a little horny hoe.
And after knowing this woman for a year you weren't aware of any of this before having her stay with you?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Cmon there isn’t a guy alive that hasn’t done silly stuff for a hot piece of ass. Any man over 35 saying he hasn’t is FOS. Cut homie some slack, at least he’s self aware enough to know it’s ****ed up and admit it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, maybe this is a culture gap but being a non-american, I really do not and cannot understand why you let a broad that you're not interested in fvcking stay in your own place in the 1st place? It makes no sense at all.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, maybe this is a culture gap but being a non-american, I really do not and cannot understand why you let a broad that you're not interested in fvcking stay in your own place in the 1st place? It makes no sense at all.
Of course I'm interested in fvcking her I just didn't expect her to do OF shoots while she's here and want to party every night. She and her friend just left to go clubbing, she wanted me to go but it's a fvcking Monday so I said no.