Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR Screening: Social Media Use

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the tough lessons I had to learn last year and this year again is in the importance of screening a woman who is a heavy social media user.

Ex: Girl 1
I let myself get burned by making an AW a main plate too early after hooking up for 2-3 months last year. First red flag was this woman posted selfies daily with a dumb caption. There were no cool sunsets, mountains, friends, family, events, or objects in her photos. It was literally her face. Day after day. She dressed up and put on a big smile. She was also a daily vlogger for Instagram, a chat app, and made vlogs often on YouTube. There were tons of thirsty dudes writing comments. I did my best to ignore that.

Thing is, a woman who is posting selfies, posing half (or mostly) naked, provocative, suggestive is openly inviting male attention and craves it. She has low self-esteem and is poor LTR material. Guys will be sliding in DMs and commenting suggesting dates or flattering her appearance 24/7. She craves this validation and will accept dates if she likes the guy enough based off his game or profile. She is clearly communicating that she's looking for flings and not a committed relationship.

If the short-term goal is a hookup, p&d, fine... even better if there are other plates in rotation. Do not catch feels.

Ex: Girl 2
The next girl I dated this year had odd behavior. She would tag me in a photo and caption, then would remove it and simple just use just my first name. Another time, she wrote something of how she enjoyed her time alone with me by the ocean. By a few hours or day later, she deleted that comment. She was always posting pictures of herself in nature on Instagram's stories. Never of us on dates or of friends and family.

She deleted tags and removed comments because she didn't want to tip off or scare the other dudes away that were in her DMs asking her out on dates. Instagram was her primary dating source. I know because she openly admitted to a guy suggesting popular hiking places to her. She may have been on OLD, yet never brought it up.

Ex: Girl 3
One good example I have was of a girl I went on a few dates with last year. She posted pictures of family, friends, activities, spiritual life at church, rarely posted Instagram stories. She had pictures of her holding her nephew and a volunteer event. Great LTR pick. I didn't have any plates at the time and feared oneitis so I passed on her. I regret not giving her a shot though. I hung out with her a year later this summer at the beach 1-on-1 yet the chemistry wasn't there anymore.

Bottom line:
I'm sure everyone has a similar story. Stay off socials, or keep a light presence. Use it to game STR, but be wary of it in LTR. Stay mysterious, stay active, stay fun.

Other threads on SM:
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/social-media-dms.242029/
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/social-media-attention-wh0ring-is-just-sad.242470/

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman has more selfies than photos with friends or family on social media, she is an AW. Sex only until she gets her shyt together. Case closed. Its in my top 3 when it comes to the screening process.