Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Wait...WHAT?!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a funny little LR for you guys today.

Over the weekend, I went to Sydney to attend a friend's 22nd birthday party. I've known this guy through another friend who is now housemates with the birthday boy, the host of the party.

I was on point the whole afternoon, chatting to HBs, having fun, making everyone laugh. When the party got going, I was chatting to a HB, not gaming all that hard. She was pretty cute, made a mental note to try a little more later. Anyway, she wasnt drinking, but I was a little buzzed. I noticed she started coming onto me more and more. At first it was EC and knowing little laughs, but eventually progressed to hardcore stuff like ass slapping and hand holding the more I teased her. I love it when they respond to this kind of thing :)

Eventually I get tired of the games, I look at her and say "get your stuff. We're leaving" and I walk to the door. She follows quickly. Nobody notices us leave as it is pretty packed. We walk to her place, about 10 mins away. Spend about 3 hours at her place, great sex.

On the way back to the party (it was still only about midnight), she goes "I don't know if you knew this, but I'm [host's] ex gf. We dated for like 3 years".

HOLY SH*T! This guys is kinda cool and I value our friendship more than a ONS, so I'm a little worried. She decides she doesn't want to go back in there, so she walks off home and I walk in.

I had taken a shower, and my friend (the host's housemate) notices me walk in with washed hair instead of with product in it, and cracks up. "I knew it! I saw you two leaving! hahahha! awesome!"

haha, and I thought I was so slick...

The next morning, the host walks downstairs as I'm having breakfast. He's like "so I heard you had a great time last night...." in a serious tone.

I'm like "sh*t man, I had no idea about you two. I would have talked to you about it if i had known, etc. etc."

He looks me dead in the eye and says "I have only one thing to say to you....HIGH FIVE!!!!" and he cracks up. hahaha, that was awesome. :)

Anyway, thanks for reading. Funny sh*t....haha! :)

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
thumbs up man!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I'm talking about man!! That bros before hoes mess is some bulls.hit! Real bros let their buddies get laid! *Send E-Five*

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, yeah thanks guys :)

I didn't know where I stood with this originally, but glad sh*t worked out. funny story, either way :)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have sexy fun time! Sound like you very excite... high five!:crackup:

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props, great story!