Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lowering standards for release.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
when you say 'look wise' i think entire body. i'm not sure what a professional would do about bad proportions or tons of fat.
I did say fvckable and that means a sexy body. A woman either has it or not.

Go back and read it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go for what i want. The dating world is a cruel world.
Only as cruel as you want it to be. I guess then two consenting adults can do whatever. Whether she's damaged or not is on her.

I did say fvckable and that means a sexy body. A woman either has it or not.

Go back and read it.
Ah I see. But if you can't inspire her to see herself as a 10 then she'll continue to wear the 6 or 7 look, unless you hire a pro full time heh

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ah I see. But if you can't inspire her to see herself as a 10 the she'll continue to wear the 6 or 7 look, unless you hire a pro full time heh
Cinderella wasn't all into being the ugly step sisters who were vain and only knew how to look into their mirrors whole day long.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinderella wasn't all into being the ugly step sisters who were vain and only knew how to look into their mirrors whole day long.
Maybe you misunderstood. A girl that is a 10 only when she washes her face and takes care of herself is not something you can control. She may see and treat herself as a 6 and there may be nothing you can do about it despite seeing her potential. It makes sense to simply focus on 10s because it shows they at least probably take care of themselves already. Vanity is more in the attitude department and would obviously be a deduction.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lowered my standards more than I ever did a couple years ago when I was going through a dry spell. I’m not proud of myself for it. She was probably a 4 on a good day. I still cringe whenever I think about it. If I could go back in time I wouldn’t have done that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you misunderstood. A girl that is a 10 only when she washes her face and takes care of herself is not something you can control. She may see and treat herself as a 6 and there may be nothing you can do about it despite seeing her potential. It makes sense to simply focus on 10s because it shows they at least probably take care of themselves already. Vanity is more in the attitude department and would obviously be a deduction.
I'll use a Christmas tree to make my point in regards to beautiful women.

Theres 2 types of Christmas trees, a plastic one and a natural one.

Both when decked up will look awesome, the artificial tree ALWAYS has the best decorative expensive items on display to mesmerise you and to cover up that its actually artificial. A dead tree.

Same can be said abt the natural tree, once its decorated, in terms of mesmerising a man with its beauty.

It's when all those decorations are lifted, when it's all laid bare that I find the natural tree still beautiful, even if it's plain, especially when compared to that plastic tree which is all about being artificial.

A forest of natural Christmas trees is something to behold even without the added trinkets, at least for me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel powerful and masculine.
One night last week whilst i was half asleep in bed i could feel a lot of tension from my balls. I was..so tempted to just fap one off (i dont fap)

Plate told me a couple week ago she would sort something so we can see each other. I have'nt heard from her since then, so i'll wait for her to make the first move.
I'm currently looking online for a girl below my standards to get a quick release!
Sometimes I get an incredibly strong erection when trying to sleep. I fap just to let myself sleep in peace.

If you're looking for another plate of lower value, and you are a chubby chaser, your problem is solved.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruinng a girl by having a bit of fun in bed come on guys. you're all descended from women who fvcked the Invaders when their men had been killed. The red Queen sperm wars etcetera you guys have skipped the reading.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you are not seeing your plate for weeks, you get another one in the meantime. Please, read the book of pook...
Getting a plate is'nt as easy as you make it sound :)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Getting a plate is'nt as easy as you make it sound :)
Dude, it's so easy a toad can do it. Unless you are really out of shape, shape and/or have a personality similiar to a wall, it shouldn't be that hard. What's holding you back? Don't answer. The toad knows the answer, it's you. Stop it and get to work.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's so easy a toad can do it. Unless you are really out of shape, shape and/or have a personality similiar to a wall, it shouldn't be that hard. What's holding you back? Don't answer. The toad knows the answer, it's you. Stop it and get to work.
This is why a lot of men struggle with ending a LTR - because they know a good woman is really hard to find!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context is important. OP is prepared to conform his expectations to a false reality(that he can't seduce a woman up to his standards) instead of striving to make reality conform to his expectations(seducing who he wants). He would rather perpetuate a false confidence than tackle his insecurities because it seems easier to him. To the OP this sacrifice of self respect seems worth it. This is the exact opposite of a DJ mindset. He's stagnating and even receding in his personal growth.

OP is coming from a place of scarcity, weakness, and desperation, thats what I mean by taking, that's all he's focused on. That mindset breeds contempt. What he's actually doing is taking from himself.

If OP is prepared to hold his self respect and time to a higher value then he won't settle for 2s simply because he's horny. He should go out with the mentality that he'll find better, more available women wherever he goes. And if he's not there mentally(which it doesn't sound like he is) he should do the personal work to get there.

Too many guys distract themselves from inner work by settling for less than they deserve. Knowing that they're settling is what inevitably brings the house of cards crashing down.
I will approach 9's on the street. I have the confidence. All I'm saying is I might consider shagging a 6.5/7.
I wouldn't go near a skank, to many diseases about.

U

user43770

I will approach 9's on the street. I have the confidence. All I'm saying is I might consider shagging a 6.5/7.
I wouldn't go near a skank, to many diseases about.
How do you know which women are skanks? If you have a secret, let me know.

You're responding to a poster that only spits idealistic platitudes. He says that you should only bang 9s and 10s, because you're worth more than you even know. All you have to do is think positive and live your purpose, and you'll be banging 9s and 10s in no time. And if it doesn't actually happen? Better to die celibate than bang a 7.

Those are his words. Read the thread.

I say, if you're attracted to a chick, then go after her. Who cares if she's a 10 or not? I can honestly say that I've never fvcked a 10 in my life. 10s are supermodels, after all.

You run into a lot of guys on sosuave that only bang 9s and 10s. Ironic that a forum about how to meet women has a ton of movie stars on it. But it's always been that way. It's a running joke that the newer posters don't get.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know which women are skanks? If you have a secret, let me know.

You're responding to a poster that only spits idealistic platitudes. He says that you should only bang 9s and 10s, because you're worth more than you even know. All you have to do is think positive and live your purpose, and you'll be banging 9s and 10s in no time. And if it doesn't actually happen? Better to die celibate than bang a 7.

Those are his words. Read the thread.

I say, if you're attracted to a chick, then go after her. Who cares if she's a 10 or not? I can honestly say that I've never fvcked a 10 in my life. 10s are supermodels, after all.

You run into a lot of guys on sosuave that only bang 9s and 10s. Ironic that a forum about how to meet women has a ton of movie stars on it. But it's always been that way. It's a running joke that the newer posters don't get.
You sound like you don't approach women you actually want. You sound like you settle or don't believe you can get a 10. Why not approach the hottest girl in the room? You have yet to provide a good reason. Your perception is a self fulfilling prophecy.

U

user43770

You sound like you don't approach women you actually want. You sound like you settle or don't believe you can get a 10. Why not approach the hottest girl in the room? You have yet to provide a good reason. Your perception is a self fulfilling prophecy.
I've never said not to approach the hottest girl in the room. Only that you shouldn't have your feelings hurt when you don't get her.

See, not every guy can get the hottest girl in the room. That's a fact a of life that you refuse to admit. And that's why I think you're full of sh1t.

It doesn't matter how bad you "wish" it to be so, sometimes reality will put you in check. Your "self fulfilling" prophecy will only go so far as reality allows.

U

user43770

Stop trying so hard. Let the chips fall where they may. She stays, great. She leaves, great. She disrespects you just once, THE DOOR. Capiche?
All been said before

U

user43770

This goes for @guru1000, too. You say that I'm doing new posters a disservice by stating obvious facts. You think that they should shoot for the stars and land on the moon, correct?

Well, when you have a bunch of lame ass dudes on sosuave making 9s and 10s the moon, it all becomes a joke.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never said not to approach the hottest girl in the room. Only that you shouldn't have your feelings hurt when you don't get her.

See, not every guy can get the hottest girl in the room. That's a fact a of life that you refuse to admit. And that's why I think you're full of sh1t.

It doesn't matter how bad you "wish" it to be so, sometimes reality will put you in check. Your "self fulfilling" prophecy will only go so far as reality allows.
And I'm telling you that simply believing you can't get a 10 is enough to keep you from getting a 10. There's no burning desire for a 10, simply a preference. That preference is enough for me to have more time to invest in myself than someone that settles for a 7 if for no other reason than that 10s are pickier. Sure I may not get a 10, sure there are less goddesses to go around than trolls, but I don't care enough for it to bother me. You may not get a 7, you may not get anything. Believing so only solidifies that reality. The thought 'well at least I got a 7' is a weak supplicating one. It's as if you fear going alone so you lower your standards. I personally don't fear that. Telling yourself you can't get a 10 will significantly lower your chances of getting one, so why would you do that? Given enough time for improvement yes every guy in the room can hook up with the 10. There is no barrier stopping them, that's what you need to get through your head.