Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lowering standards for release.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set up an account on SA or SDM. I've screwed many girls off of those sites. No $. If you're decent looking, in shape, fun and charismatic, take them out and show them a good time and se*x is almost a given. Most are girls 20+ years younger than me.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I respect guru, as he used to give concrete advice, and still does sometimes.

But you? Lol

You obviously post a lot, that's been beaten to death, but nobody ever talks about your lack of substance. How can you post 1000 words a day and not really say anything?

Spaz: you should be more masculine. You should become a successful man that women gravitate towards. You should develop your social sphere. Pua are feminine seducers.

These are your mainstays, and they're unoriginal and unhelpful. You make me laugh, boy.

Hold on. You know what's better? That I've seen you get beaten down in debates, only to mold that poster's ideas into your own. Suddenly, it's spaz the king, spouting guru's ideas. Or mine.

You're an overbearing fraud.
To answer you question about 'giving' more directly, giving of yourself in an unconditional way. As guru has said before, egoless love. It's a state that requires work, maintenance, and vigilance. When you fuuck to simply bust a nut you're coming from ego and wasting your time. You may stumble on a girl that you get along with and feelings may develop. But your personal issues of self neglect will resurface when the infatuation wears off. That's why self improvement is so important, it's a life long practice and if you build it right they really do come. The way you irrevocably dismiss the idea says much more about you than me. Why you would tout a shiitty attitude and limiting beliefs about life, people, and growth as superior makes zero sense. You've obviously been burned and can't bring yourself to let go of your resentment. You're in too deep, willing to take your flawed stance to the grave because of your ego. I'm not saying my stance is better, but at least I'm open to changing it and admitting fault.

It's funny there's no real counter argument from you. You're quick to attack people's character rather than the logic of their argument. You focus so heavily on a person's character you don't even comprehend what they're trying to get across. You feel validated by anyone who's gullible enough to get baited into your diick swinging contest. It's like you don't care if it's good or bad attention, you just want attention. It feels like a facade, the very false confidence that I make sure not to fall into. I don't mind if you disagree, I think it's healthy, but you lose respect when you deviate in an attempt to undermine someone's character. I know it's probably useless to say any of this, because when you're stumped you fall silent, unwilling to change, unwilling to learn. A wet match in a dark cave. This is the one and only time I'm going to speak about your character, because it's not constructive, not my style, and not why I'm here. In the next thread if you can't maintain your civility I'll simply stop responding until you regain it.

When people call you out for this stuff and your response is to try and tear them down you're only proving their point.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I respect guru, as he used to give concrete advice, and still does sometimes.

But you? Lol

You obviously post a lot, that's been beaten to death, but nobody ever talks about your lack of substance. How can you post 1000 words a day and not really say anything?

Spaz: you should be more masculine. You should become a successful man that women gravitate towards. You should develop your social sphere. Pua are feminine seducers.

These are your mainstays, and they're unoriginal and unhelpful. You make me laugh, boy.

Hold on. You know what's better? That I've seen you get beaten down in debates, only to mold that poster's ideas into your own. Suddenly, it's spaz the king, spouting guru's ideas. Or mine.

You're an overbearing fraud.
You're got to realise by now that I don't care.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My thought is that if your only goal is release then rub one off. Just dont do it excessively. But if you want to date and are in a slump then nothing wrong with dating down temporarily and working your way back up.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 45+ year old meth addicts with missin taith and obnoxiously thick redneck accents for me

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can't lower my standard?

I just can't make a effort at all if the women is below my standard.
I become lazy af

U

user43770

To answer you question about 'giving' more directly, giving of yourself in an unconditional way. As guru has said before, egoless love. It's a state that requires work, maintenance, and vigilance. When you fuuck to simply bust a nut you're coming from ego and wasting your time. You may stumble on a girl that you get along with and feelings may develop. But your personal issues of self neglect will resurface when the infatuation wears off. That's why self improvement is so important, it's a life long practice and if you build it right they really do come. The way you irrevocably dismiss the idea says much more about you than me. Why you would tout a shiitty attitude and limiting beliefs about life, people, and growth as superior makes zero sense. You've obviously been burned and can't bring yourself to let go of your resentment. You're in too deep, willing to take your flawed stance to the grave because of your ego. I'm not saying my stance is better, but at least I'm open to changing it and admitting fault.

It's funny there's no real counter argument from you. You're quick to attack people's character rather than the logic of their argument. You focus so heavily on a person's character you don't even comprehend what they're trying to get across. You feel validated by anyone who's gullible enough to get baited into your diick swinging contest. It's like you don't care if it's good or bad attention, you just want attention. It feels like a facade, the very false confidence that I make sure not to fall into. I don't mind if you disagree, I think it's healthy, but you lose respect when you deviate in an attempt to undermine someone's character. I know it's probably useless to say any of this, because when you're stumped you fall silent, unwilling to change, unwilling to learn. A wet match in a dark cave. This is the one and only time I'm going to speak about your character, because it's not constructive, not my style, and not why I'm here. In the next thread if you can't maintain your civility I'll simply stop responding until you regain it.

When people call you out for this stuff and your response is to try and tear them down you're only proving their point.
What logic? You came into the thread and attacked the OP for considering lowering his standards. You said it was worse than jacking off. Hell, even guru says that he lowers his standards from time to time.

I haven't attacked you. Your ideas about sex are a bit weird to me, and you can be smug about it. That's all.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What logic? You came into the thread and attacked the OP for considering lowering his standards. You said it was worse than jacking off. Hell, even guru says that he lowers his standards from time to time.

I haven't attacked you. Your ideas about sex are a bit weird to me, and you can be smug about it. That's all.
I'm not sure why you're speaking on behalf of OP but please quote what you feel I said in my post is attacking him. I've said lowering standards is a move of desperation because it is. It means you're guided by your diick to the point that you'll do less than what you feel you deserve. Like guru says when reality sets in you'll realize it was stupid, or like I said you'll call it your new norm.

I read what guru said and I disagree. I would rather always shoot for 9s and 10s or women that are striving to be so. Not just in looks, all around, because that's what I strive to be. That's what I feel I deserve. Why would I supplicate to anything less? Because I'm horny? Gtfo here lol. Your counter to this is that some men simply won't be able to get 10s. Guru, myself, and some others disagree with you, and that's where we get into your character because the problem is there, not with the world. Your attempts to lash out only prove our point.

I would rather go my whole life striving for what I want and failing than settling for less. To me fuucking a 6 or 7 even one time is settling. Sometimes I'm mistaken and find out later that a 9 is actually a wicked biitch with the moral compass of a nazi, putting her overall score down at a 4. but hey I'm shooting high and making moves accordingly, not picking out trolls because I think I can't do better.

Let me give you a personal example of what I meant by changing your reality to meet your expectations because you misunderstood. When you're trading stocks all you have to do is push the right keys at the right time. You can't force the market to go in your direction and that's where most traders fail. What you can do is learn the patterns of the market until you have an edge. The computer and the market didn't change but your account grows because you took the necessary steps to learn when to press which keys. Reality has changed to meet your expectations. The same applies to everything. The more time and attention you invest in improving yourself the lower your chances of failure.

U

user43770

I'm not sure why you're speaking on behalf of OP but please quote what you feel I said in my post is attacking him. I've said lowering standards is a move of desperation because it is. It means you're guided by your diick to the point that you'll do less than what you feel you deserve. Like guru says when reality sets in you'll realize it was stupid, or like I said you'll call it your new norm.

I read what guru said and I disagree. I would rather always shoot for 9s and 10s or women that are striving to be so. Not just in looks, all around, because that's what I strive to be. That's what I feel I deserve. Why would I supplicate to anything less? Because I'm horny? Gtfo here lol. Your counter to this is that some men simply won't be able to get 10s. Guru, myself, and some others disagree with you, and that's where we get into your character because the problem is there, not with the world. Your attempts to lash out only prove our point.

I would rather go my whole life striving for what I want and failing than settling for less. To me fuucking a 6 or 7 even one time is settling. Sometimes I'm mistaken and find out later that a 9 is actually a wicked biitch with the moral compass of a nazi, putting her overall score down at a 4. but hey I'm shooting high and making moves accordingly, not picking out trolls because I think I can't do better.

Let me give you a personal example of what I meant by changing your reality to meet your expectations because you misunderstood. When you're trading stocks all you have to do is push the right keys at the right time. You can't force the market to go in your direction and that's where most traders fail. What you can do is learn the patterns of the market until you have an edge. The computer and the market didn't change but your account grows because you took the necessary steps to learn when to press which keys. Reality has changed to meet your expectations. The same applies to everything. The more time and attention you invest in improving yourself the lower your chances of failure.
I'm well aware that the majority of posters on sosuave only bang 9s and 10s. Bunch of regular Leo DiCaprios running around

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can't lower my standard?

I just can't make a effort at all if the women is below my standard.
I become lazy af
It depends.

From the postings here, I'm inclined to believe that most if not all are purely based on the looks of women.

But those are plentiful, everywhere you look there are beautiful women walking around, but which one is special?

If she's fvckable and look wise just a 6 or 7 but has a great attitude, she's worth a fvcking 10.9

You take that 6 or 7, get a professional to doll her up, I guarantee you she'll be a 10.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends.

From the postings here, I'm inclined to believe that most if not all are purely based on the looks of women.

But those are plentiful, everywhere you look there are beautiful women walking around, but which one is special?

If she's fvckable and look wise just a 6 or 7 but has a great attitude, she's worth a fvcking 10.9

You take that 6 or 7, get a professional to doll her up, I guarantee you she'll be a 10.
Completly agree.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, now you're already better then 99% of the men in the world.
That hb rating is seriously getting ridiculous imo

worshiping a women because in their head they are quality because of their look.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends.

when you say 'look wise' i think entire body. i'm not sure what a professional would do about bad proportions or tons of fat.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's arguable worse than fapping since you'll be screwing some chick up for the next guy, and diminishing yourself by only taking rather than giving. Tough it out and find someone up to your standards. If a release is all you're interested in then what's the point of a woman? Satisfying sex with a hottie whose company you enjoy and enjoy giving attention to is worth the wait.
I go for what i want. The dating world is a cruel world.