Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lowering standards for release.

U

user43770

They’re not fake individuals. They are financially successful and do business with high profile individuals to whom they leverage as social proof.

One can say social proof in itself is fake as it fails to describe the individual outside of the social group. Irregardless, social proof is effective. Results in your desire (as long as you are not hurting others in the process) is what matters. All other reasoning to the contrary are ego rationals and thus excuses to fail.
No offense, but I think that anyone with a social media presence is insecure, unless for business marketing. I'm obviously a weird guy in that regard, but I'm comfortable with it.

U

user43770

You can't will them, but you can work on them as goals. I remember reading in that old book How To Seduce Women, "if you want to become a doctor and you go through all of the steps in the process, eventually you will become one" or something like that, then adding "and if you want to seduce beautiful women, by taking the steps and working at it, you will do that too." So it's more about personal willpower than willing someone else.

My problem in the past is backing into things or taking low-hanging fruit. I'm not saying I haven't been with some beautiful and amazing women. I most certainly have. But you know how it goes with the path of least resistance. This year I decided to recalibrate my goals and go after the women I truly want. (Kind of contradicts my earlier post but that was a slump buster, lol.) A couple of weeks ago I had one in the palm of my hand and I fumbled. Live and learn but it was worth taking the shot such, as it was.

I think most men - especially on Sosuave - don't realize their potential. Ross Perot said once that most people give up on the 1-yard line.
You're so money and you don't even know it.

U

user43770

They’re not fake individuals. They are financially successful and do business with high profile individuals to whom they leverage as social proof.

One can say social proof in itself is fake as it fails to describe the individual outside of the social group. Irregardless, social proof is effective. Results in your desire (as long as you are not hurting others in the process) is what matters. All other reasoning to the contrary are ego rationals and thus excuses to fail.
I reckon it depends on how bad you want to get laid.

I could definitely pull more women if I created a Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. I get that. I choose not to.

From my experience, the extra lays weren't worth the added burden. That is, the constant distraction of it all. I was less happy when I had social media.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but I think that anyone with a social media presence is insecure, unless for business marketing. I'm obviously a weird guy in that regard, but I'm comfortable with it.
To be clear, I don’t have social media. But I definitely would if I chose to, and not because some men in some region say it’s insecure (without rationale) to have a social media presence.

The deeper problem I have here with our discussion is your hidden narrative, which is:

“ If you’re not genetically blessed, then accept your lot, and don’t go after the women you truly want.”

This is wrong on many levels but I’ll keep it simple: walk out of your house and into any venue where there are model-type women, and you will see these women with men who are not genetically blessed. History is also replete with countless examples.

So you take your, “I will stay in my own lane but thank you” narrative and push it here, so some young men who have potential to be whoever they want to be can naively buy it and live their life handcuffed in squashed potential.

U

user43770

One can say social proof in itself is fake as it fails to describe the individual outside of the social group.
That's exactly how I feel. I hate being around most people. I'm in leadership at my job, and with any woman I meet, so I try to avoid people the rest of the time. Work takes it out of me, women make me go crazy.

I'm an introvert. Fvck all this noise. Life is for pvssies.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be clear, I don’t have social media. But I definitely would if I chose to, and not because some men in some region say it’s insecure (without rationale) to have a social media presence.

The deeper problem I have here with our discussion is your hidden narrative, which is:

“ If you’re not genetically blessed, then accept your lot, and don’t go after the women you truly want.”

This is wrong on many levels but I’ll keep it simple: walk out of your house and into any venue where there are model-type women, and you will see these women with men who are not genetically blessed. History is also replete with countless examples.

So you take your, “I will stay in my own lane but thank you” narrative and push it here, so some young men who have potential to be whoever they want to be can naively buy it and live their life handcuffed in squashed potential.
You think those men get those women wet as very good looking one would?

Those to men seems to be the sugar daddy or provider type

U

user43770

I never said that I don't try to punch above my weight class, for all the readers, just that I'm not an unrealistic blowhard. By all means, get out there and try.

There are a bunch of posters running around with the "build it and they will come" approach, which I think is hurting new posters.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think those men get those women wet as very good looking one would?

Those to men seems to be the sugar daddy or provider type
I’d say depends on the woman. Some women are purely physical for sexual desire. Others get wet on power. Others on social status. Many models actually need more than just looks to get it on as looks is already too commonplace in their circles. Whereas a 6 or 7 women might seek looks primarily as its not as commonplace for her.

One thing I can say for these men. They are fvcking life in the azz by going against their genetic lot. And for that I’d give them much respect.
I never said that I don't try to punch above my weight class, for all the readers, just that I'm not an unrealistic blowhard. By all means, get out there and try.

There are a bunch of posters running around with the "build it and they will come" approach, which I think is hurting new posters.
They do come if you build it correctly. The counterpoint is a guy like Bigdave who thinks he built it and yet they do not come, while completely oblivious to his social “retardation” which he did not build.

U

user43770

They do come if you build it correctly. The counterpoint is a guy like Bigdave who thinks he built it and yet they do not come, while completely oblivious to his social “retardation” which he did not build.
And @Tenacity rip.

Just don't spout off self-help nonsense like the rest of these top posters. You used to be better than that gufru

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it quite funny, that I come here to fight for YOU (and others) to alleviate your (and their) inner restrictions which leads you to name calling.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say depends on the woman. Some women are purely physical for sexual desire. Others get wet on power. Others on social status. Many models actually need more than just looks to get it on as looks is already too commonplace in their circles. Whereas a 6 or 7 women might seek looks primarily as its not as commonplace for her.

One thing I can say for these men. They are fvcking life in the azz by going against their genetic lot. And for that I’d give them much respect.
I agree on this
Respect to those guys, i know if i where in place of some of them i would probably be forever single.
I would just hate it if a women would want to be with me for my $$$ only

U

user43770

You know it quite funny, that I come here to fight for YOU (and others) to alleviate your (and their) inner restrictions which leads you to name calling.
I was just showing you how long I've been around. Don't get your panties in a twist

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on this
Respect to those guys, i know if i where in place of some of them i would probably be forever single.
I would just hate it if a women would want to be with me for my $$$ only
Plenty of men with money who can’t find women. Some of them are in this forum.

It boils down to their knowing how to exploit their social status.

Money is not a deciding factor for LTRing models as it already so prevalent. It’s like my saying they can breathe and that’s what they are chosen.

These men are actually very smart as these women also assist them in building their brand within their own business lines.

U

user43770

Plenty of men with money who can’t find women. Some of them are in this forum.

It boils down to their knowing how to exploit their social status.

Money is not a deciding factor for LTRing models as it already so prevalent. It’s like my saying they can breathe and that’s what they are chosen.
Not to mention, Mani/pedis, exfoliating cream etc. Life is rough.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention, Mani/pedis, exfoliating cream etc. Life is rough.
Did I hit home? Sorry to have done that to you but you were a needed example to be used toward the assistance of others.

We thank you for that. And have a nice day.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@TyTe`EyEz you're a sad case.

The reason why we clash often, it's because you're on a bandwagon NOT to empower men but make men lesser or stuck in the same shiethole.

If I were to have ur attitude, I'd still be stuck in the jungle, never knowing what a city is like or even experience other countries/civilizations.

Some men were adamant to want to fly and they created planes.

Some wanted to go to the moon and did.

It was all a dream, an impossible dream but it became possible when men put their minds into it but not according to you since its a waste of time.

As for beautiful women, they get hit all the time, by moneyed men, by good looking men, etc so much so that most are immune until she meets one who has a variation of attractive attributes.

You're just too bitter with life but that's fine, don't make the rest bitter just like you and feel they can't achieve anything.

U

user43770

@TyTe`EyEz you're a sad case.

The reason why we clash often, it's because you're on a bandwagon NOT to empower men but make men lesser or stuck in the same shiethole.

If I were to have ur attitude, I'd still be stuck in the jungle, never knowing what a city is like or even experience other countries/civilizations.

Some men were adamant to want to fly and they created planes.

Some wanted to go to the moon and did.

It was all a dream, an impossible dream but it became possible when men put their minds into it but not according to you since its a waste of time.

As for beautiful women, they get hit all the time, by moneyed men, by good looking men, etc so much so that most are immune until she meets one who has a variation of attractive attributes.

You're just too bitter with life but that's fine, don't make the rest bitter just like you and feel they can't achieve anything.
Well, I respect guru, as he used to give concrete advice, and still does sometimes.

But you? Lol

You obviously post a lot, that's been beaten to death, but nobody ever talks about your lack of substance. How can you post 1000 words a day and not really say anything?

Spaz: you should be more masculine. You should become a successful man that women gravitate towards. You should develop your social sphere. Pua are feminine seducers.

These are your mainstays, and they're unoriginal and unhelpful. You make me laugh, boy.

Hold on. You know what's better? That I've seen you get beaten down in debates, only to mold that poster's ideas into your own. Suddenly, it's spaz the king, spouting guru's ideas. Or mine.

You're an overbearing fraud.