Lowering standards for release.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you don't approach women you actually want. You sound like you settle or don't believe you can get a 10. Why not approach the hottest girl in the room? You have yet to provide a good reason. Your perception is a self fulfilling prophecy.
I've never said not to approach the hottest girl in the room. Only that you shouldn't have your feelings hurt when you don't get her.

See, not every guy can get the hottest girl in the room. That's a fact a of life that you refuse to admit. And that's why I think you're full of sh1t.

It doesn't matter how bad you "wish" it to be so, sometimes reality will put you in check. Your "self fulfilling" prophecy will only go so far as reality allows.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying so hard. Let the chips fall where they may. She stays, great. She leaves, great. She disrespects you just once, THE DOOR. Capiche?
All been said before

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes for @guru1000, too. You say that I'm doing new posters a disservice by stating obvious facts. You think that they should shoot for the stars and land on the moon, correct?

Well, when you have a bunch of lame ass dudes on sosuave making 9s and 10s the moon, it all becomes a joke.

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never said not to approach the hottest girl in the room. Only that you shouldn't have your feelings hurt when you don't get her.

See, not every guy can get the hottest girl in the room. That's a fact a of life that you refuse to admit. And that's why I think you're full of sh1t.

It doesn't matter how bad you "wish" it to be so, sometimes reality will put you in check. Your "self fulfilling" prophecy will only go so far as reality allows.
And I'm telling you that simply believing you can't get a 10 is enough to keep you from getting a 10. There's no burning desire for a 10, simply a preference. That preference is enough for me to have more time to invest in myself than someone that settles for a 7 if for no other reason than that 10s are pickier. Sure I may not get a 10, sure there are less goddesses to go around than trolls, but I don't care enough for it to bother me. You may not get a 7, you may not get anything. Believing so only solidifies that reality. The thought 'well at least I got a 7' is a weak supplicating one. It's as if you fear going alone so you lower your standards. I personally don't fear that. Telling yourself you can't get a 10 will significantly lower your chances of getting one, so why would you do that? Given enough time for improvement yes every guy in the room can hook up with the 10. There is no barrier stopping them, that's what you need to get through your head.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!