Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love languages…

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing these terms used by women with more frequency and intensity.
I would think there preferences would be for all 5 traits, while we’re stuck on the last one.

Is this just another attempt to screen and ”Beta-tize“ us gents?
  • Love language #1: Words of affirmation. ...
  • Love language #2: Acts of service. ...
  • Love language #3: Gifts. ...
  • Love language #4: Quality time. ...
  • Love language #5: Physical touch

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
haha i heard of this crap too.. I don't think humans are so robotic that our love language has to be one or the other out of these 5.. its just nonsense.. ofc some might lean towards one over the others... for me it would be #2 and #5. I love when women do stuff for me, it shows me they respect me and #5 is a given... I think ive touched more ass than a public toilet seat tho at this point

My favorite women quotes of nonsense are stuff like "Its my truth" "in my reality' (as opposed to the objective truth/reality that we all see)
or when women tell guys "who hurt you?" .. though luckily I haven't heard any women say this in a while, maybe the trend died down..

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman talking excessively about Love Languages is a red flag. A passing mention is ok, but otherwise they are very likely a cliche-spouting "rules girl" or a hopeless romantic.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys , it's an easy read....it clues you into what your partner values. If you give them Physical touch when she wants quality time, she's not going to value your "show of affection" . Likewise she may need acts of service to be in the MOOD for Physical touch.

It goes both ways. YOu let her know that you are a passionate guy ansd that physical touch is your love language. If she cares about you then she will initiate things more as a show of affection.

Sometimes you just gotta play the game...Don't make **** harder than it has to be...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys , it's an easy read....it clues you into what your partner values. If you give them Physical touch when she wants quality time, she's not going to value your "show of affection" . Likewise she may need acts of service to be in the MOOD for Physical touch.

It goes both ways. YOu let her know that you are a passionate guy ansd that physical touch is your love language. If she cares about you then she will initiate things more as a show of affection.

Sometimes you just gotta play the game...Don't make **** harder than it has to be...
Part of the game is screening. These type of women are long-term oriented. If that's not what a DJ is looking for, this entire phenomenon is a red flag. If you *are* looking for an involved relationship, then yes this is relevant. But that's a very, very important caveat.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always take information like the 5 love languages and use it to my advantage. The more you understand how a person ticks, the more easily you get what you want. Understanding how this works is why I almost always had girls hooked right from the start. It also helps with lowering her guard and making a connection.

Say it ain't so, makes no difference to me. I know better.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think there preferences would be for all 5 traits, while we’re stuck on the last one.

No one has all 5.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always take information like the 5 love languages and use it to my advantage. The more you understand how a person ticks, the more easily you get what you want. Understanding how this works is why I almost always had girls hooked right from the start. It also helps with lowering her guard and making a connection.

Say it ain't so, makes no difference to me. I know better.
Exactly.

Conversely, knowledge of the languages can save you a lot of time if you’re getting involved with someone that you just don’t communicate well with.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it is. if you want to keep a plate, you gotta know what keeps her feeling appreciated.
Agreed, and it can't hurt to know these languages. In my experience, and I do primarily OLD, if a woman makes a huge deal about this from the beginning she tends to be a headache. A small convo about it is no biggie though.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I see "Physical touch" on a profile, to me that's a plus. :cool:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the term "Love Language" @2Rocky is spot on. It's what someone values... that's it. One of the keys to a LTR is when one person delivers what the other values.

It's not rocket science if you are with someone that won't or can't deliver what you need just move one and find someone that can.

Where people fvck up is when they start trying to figure out what the other persons "Love Language" is and make accommodation for them. People do this sh1t all the time with partners they are with, the problem, especially with women, is that you just can't keep that up.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe I dont understand it correctly, but isn't the whole game to figure out when to use what number, and yet be able to use them all?

Yes even 3. Sometimes you want to surprise a woman with nr3. Please explain it a little further OP.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a girl told me her love language is words of affirmation she turned out to be a cluster B lmao.

Tell me you're cluster B without telling me you're cluster B lol.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept has been around since the early 90’s so I‘m not new to it.
Makes sense as a fundamental building block for a relationship.

However, recently i‘ve been asked what my language is point blank before we made it beyond the messaging phase. I responded “whatever gets you quicker to my bedroom”. No answer yet but she hasn‘t unmatched me either.

Another attempt to prescreen with there ever growing checklists perhaps?
Also seeing it on more OLD profiles.…

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I offered quality time today and I got a message back for physical touch. This works!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, recently i‘ve been asked what my language is point blank before we made it beyond the messaging phase. I responded “whatever gets you quicker to my bedroom”.
You realize you could have put a little more creativity in that response and helped your situation? Your reply doesnt lower her guard and build a connection. All you did was confirm her suspicions that you are like all the other guys that just want to fuhk.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize you could have put a little more creativity in that response and helped your situation? Your reply doesnt lower her guard and build a connection. All you did was confirm her suspicions that you are like all the other guys that just want to fuhk.
Oh for sure. I don‘t care much about this prospect, which is why I pushed the envelope. Sometimes being brazen works if their interest level is high enough. Cheers…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Not at all, it's actually just a way of stating what are the main ways that people feel like they are loved by others, or what is most important to them in a relationship. Everyone has these in different orders.

For example, I am high on physical touch and quality time and low on gifts and acts of service.

I can't be with a woman who doesn't like to touch and be touched.

You should learn what the most important languages women you are dating have. It's basically a roadmap to what they want from their partner, why wouldn't you want to know this?

It kind of amazes me how people would think having a road map to get a woman to fall for you would be something bad.