Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love languages…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize you could have put a little more creativity in that response and helped your situation? Your reply doesnt lower her guard and build a connection. All you did was confirm her suspicions that you are like all the other guys that just want to fuhk.
If she's asking him "point blank", which implies abruptly and brusquely, she was probably a headache to begin with. As I've said before if the female take this stuff too seriously she's toxic. She's screening too hard.

You can glean what she likes by how she responds to sexual banter and learning what makes her tick as you get to know her. My instinct tells me a lot of women will exaggerate how much they like "physical touch" to help reel a guy in when she doesn't have a very high interest level.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious how you bicker with one another over petty Shiite like this. Do what works for you men, who gives a fnck what anyone else thinks?

p.s. if a strategy is working for you well and the others want to make fun of it - more poontang for you. ZFG

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be real. Every man's "love language" is physical touch. And every woman's "love language" changes by the day with her mood - sometimes the minute.

I would never trust a woman to actually tell me what she believes her love language to be. I don't think being familiar with this is necessarily a bad thing though just because you can expect women to think this kind of thing is gospel.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually an important topic. Men, don’t be stupid and ignore this. If her love language is gifts, no amount of physical touch is going to supersede that. Then you’ll wonder why she leaves for some simp buying her gifts. This isn’t rocket science.

The key is to give your woman what she wants and needs in her love language.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is every woman's (or most) when there is a strong physical/sexual attraction depending on the man. Unless she's sexually repressed or has other issues.

Imo, there's some truth to it but I believe human beings possess all the LLs in some shape or form.

One or two might be more predominant over others at certain times, but to suggest that someone doesn't value being given a gift by their SO or value being physically touched or spending quality time is talking out of their ass.

I have never asked a man this question and never would. My husband and I watched a video once for fun and decided we both have all five at various times.
Regarding your first sentence, that essentially proves my point. That a woman's "love language" is always changing.

Regarding your second point, the question isn't whether someone "values" receiving a gift, etc. It is whether that is their "love language" - their primary way they are validated in a romantic relationship. For me personally, receiving gifts evokes no great feelings of emotion. I do value it for the nice thought when it happens, but it certainly pales in comparison to receiving physical affection. I could go the entire duration of a relationship and never receive a physical "gift" and not even think twice to be completely honest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is actually an important topic. Men, don’t be stupid and ignore this. If her love language is gifts, no amount of physical touch is going to supersede that. Then you’ll wonder why she leaves for some simp buying her gifts. This isn’t rocket science.

The key is to give your woman what she wants and needs in her love language.
Exactly, I don't understand why wanting to understand a particular woman better is something that should be derided. It's almost like people who are still learning get a hold of this content and then go so far to the one side that anything even remotely that could be thought of as something women do is terrible and "beta" or "AFC".

Can always tell...most people who aren't in their "rage against women" phase would not say stuff like that or say this isn't useful to know.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I don't understand why wanting to understand a particular woman better is something that should be derided. It's almost like people who are still learning get a hold of this content and then go so far to the one side that anything even remotely that could be thought of as something women do is terrible and "beta" or "AFC".

Can always tell...most people who aren't in their "rage against women" phase would not say stuff like that or say this isn't useful to know.
Overall, I agree that raging against it is extreme and serves no purpose. On the other hand, this stuff really doesn't mean anything. Does knowing the five love languages and what they are really help you "get" women any better? I would say no. Every woman is going to be slightly different from another, but the overarching thing is that emotionally they all function the same and we have learned what makes them tick - through red pill and otherwise.

Frankly, if a woman told me her primary love language was "receiving gifts" I would probably be inclined to next her on the spot.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with nexting the "receiving gifts." Women that put that on their profile or tell you in their first messages are helping you make that decision just as much as the presence of the "Mental Health Awareness" badge that they proudly display on their dating profiles.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Overall, I agree that raging against it is extreme and serves no purpose. On the other hand, this stuff really doesn't mean anything. Does knowing the five love languages and what they are really help you "get" women any better? I would say no. Every woman is going to be slightly different from another, but the overarching thing is that emotionally they all function the same and we have learned what makes them tick - through red pill and otherwise.

Frankly, if a woman told me her primary love language was "receiving gifts" I would probably be inclined to next her on the spot.
You don't necessarily have to "ask" a woman directly about them, you can simply usually find out through conversations or from her behavior most times.

It does actually serve a purpose...exactly as you said, every woman is going to be different, so knowing this information for that women gives you an advantage.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 and #3 apply to my approach. I don't say nice things for the hell of it, I'd rather not touch
anybody if I can help it and my idea of quality time doesn't involve any other humans. If I'm
doing something for you or if I got you a gift then that's my greatest show of affection.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sh!ts and giggles, tell her that your love language is “receiving gifts”.

How about "silence?"

"Benjamin blows my mind sometimes, because he says some pretty insightful things for a guy (ha-ha). I was all ears. 'The sixth love language is silence,' he said. 'I love talking to you, but what I love even more is just being silent with you.'

Many women would have been upset by what Benjamin had said, but I know him and I know what he meant. Benjamin's need for silence confused me when we first met."

Benjamin here with a $100 answer :)

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this straight up last night to the girl I’ve been seeing, without saying love languages. Just that she was into quality conversation and physical touch - I knew this anyway but it was fun to hear her confirm it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Let’s be frank, if you’re dealing with OLD, you need a hook, at least in my area of operations and my target age range (35-55). One needs to differentiate oneself, it’s not like it is with the 20 and early 30’s crowd.

It can also serve as a litmus test, which is how I use it when I do, if she doesn’t score better than rung 2 for physical touch I adjust my assessment of the potential victim. Of course there have been women I’ve ended up having a hot affair with that simply needed to be turned out by the right guy - I was the right guy at the time. They’d scored low for physical touch. One fast rule though: if she’s #1 for gifts just walk away - she’s materialistic af.

Use every possible advantage you can Mfers - and do yourself a favor: do not give a shyte about how it may look to others.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking over the list again, it seems only two of the five are any damn good - physical touch and quality time.

As Pierce and others have said, gifts betray materialism. Acts of service means she wants someone to worship her or fix her car/house etc, words of affirmations shows she's insecure.