Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

looking then looking away

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever had girls that you know are interested, aka show all the signs, smile when they see you, eye contact, look at you in class, and when you look back and catch them looking at you they quickly look away and even seem a bit angry that you caught them? wtf is up with that

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thanks, but I talk and flirt with these girls reguarly, I just wanna know why they seem angry when you catch them looking at you

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thts not right tho... Maybe she was just lookin at you then you looked and she thought maybe now you think she likes you, when she doesnt... Idk man there are reasons i guess... but its weird ofcourse her being angry, if she really does have a thiing for you... so best way to find out is to approach her and etc.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well its not really like angry, but kinda like "damn" , that is interesting though what you said, I think Im over analyzing this **** too much. thanks

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You guys ever had girls that you know are interested, aka show all the signs, smile when they see you, eye contact, look at you in class, and when you look back and catch them looking at you they quickly look away and even seem a bit angry that you caught them?"

Sounds like her "cute" way of playing off what she is really feeling about you, a mixed signal as you will.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something similar. A new girl recently joined my class, lets call her steph, and the girl who was meant to be showing her around the school, lets call her mary, happened to be one of my best mates. I always caught steph look at me in every class, to a point where i got slightly freaked out. Now i tell mary, and she obviously has to go and tell steph :rolleyes:. Then steph got really pissed off with me, calling me vain and big headed every time i walked past her.
Who knows what goes on in the mind of a girl :confused:

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man its too weird, thanks for the help,

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep eye contact just a wee bit longer than she intends to. It's hard to gauge if you aren't in the moment, but it's much easier to see once you actually are in the position. Good luck!

-Sachiel, DJ in Training