nicksaiz65
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2017
- Messages
- 4,076
- Reaction score
- 1,712
- Age
- 29
Dope. For me it's gonna be mostly cold approach, some social circle and supplemented by OLD.Focus on quality over quantity. 20 in a year is still fairly easy.
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Dope. For me it's gonna be mostly cold approach, some social circle and supplemented by OLD.Focus on quality over quantity. 20 in a year is still fairly easy.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
That's interesting. I'm a weird but witty dude and I'm totally ok with that lol. And it shows in my humor.its strange reading these texts your all putting, it shows our humour differences, over here in the UK, if you used these texts they would not be welcomed at all.
just an observation
this is the WORST advice, examples... this screams "hello I am 9yr old, do you think im funny?"In Cold Weather:
LL: Hey did you hear about the really bad refugee crisis in our state ?
HB: no I haven’t
LL: It is so darn cold here now that all of the penguins from Antarctica are migrating to Illinois! They have been looting homes and stealing fish and beach balls
Brown Eyed Chicks:
LL: They say the eyes can be a glass window into a persons soul. I see that your eyes are brown, as are mine. This means that we are both full of sh!t and should get along great. Hit me up.
Political:
LL: how goes it there. I bought a rose for you at the gas station for our first date. but our state has a new rose tax where if your rose has more than two peddles they take 2/3 of them and give them to the poor. One peddled roses are pathetic looking so I pitched it. Hope you understand.
Honestly, all of the above examples are NEEDY and indicate that you have NO LIFESome examples:
"I think I'm addicted to orange juice" = I have nothing exciting in my life
"Played a great show tonight. But now I'm wiped at the bar haha" = even that I am a muscician, I am ALONE at the bar
"Finally back up at school" = I have nothing real to say and nobody cares
Yeah man I knew it haha. That's why I texted for logistics like a newbie so I wouldn't put my foot in my mouth lol.hint: dont use "jokes" that sound like they came from a joke book/site
being "witty and funny" is not telling "knock knock" jokes.
Honestly, all of the above examples are NEEDY and indicate that you have NO LIFE
Be yourself, comment something in a profile or something like her smile or fashion style... respond witty to HER responses, HER observations etc.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Awesome. Could I just leave it at that and then meet her for the first date? Not texting her in between?how about this:
Hey, it was cool to meet you, do you go/there often? (wait for response)
There is a cool cafe/place near Fooarea, lets meet for coffee or a sweet wine... what do you say?
make sure you ask a question. Do not ask two questions on a first text, she will choose to answer only one and choose which one (which is generally the one that is less important to you)
Also, curious, do you ever call girls in this day and age? I received some advice that was like "in this day and age, a girl is not going to answer the phone. Don't bother." I'd agree with that, I was just curious if you called.how about this:
Hey, it was cool to meet you, do you go/there often? (wait for response)
There is a cool cafe/place near Fooarea, lets meet for coffee or a sweet wine... what do you say?
make sure you ask a question. Do not ask two questions on a first text, she will choose to answer only one and choose which one (which is generally the one that is less important to you)
That sounds an awful lot like a sh*t test to me. But it makes sense lol.I never call. Girls will call you if they are interested, especially just after your first text.
Times girls love to call you:
9pm weekdays (are you married?)
10pm Friday/Saturday (are you on a date?)
8am Sat/Sun morning (are you in bed with a girl?)
why? To see if you are with another girl as these are times likely you will be with one.
these are always without warning
see how were all starting to move into the womans frame"in this day and age, a girl is not going to answer the phone. Don't bother."
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Lmao...all you have to do is not answer at any of these times. What does that prove?I never call. Girls will call you if they are interested, especially just after your first text.
Times girls love to call you:
9pm weekdays (are you married?)
10pm Friday/Saturday (are you on a date?)
8am Sat/Sun morning (are you in bed with a girl?)
why? To see if you are with another girl as these are times likely you will be with one.
these are always without warning
exactlyall you have to do is not answer at any of these times
It doesn’t work better than texting for logistics. Texting is a complete waste of time.
So now I'm back to square one texting for logistics haha. Is there anything that you all do to lessen flakes? Or if she flakes on you, do you just need to chalk it up to low interest and move on? And remedy it by continuing to play the numbers game.If she flakes, she had low interest. Delete the number .
your too invested in texting, youll text yourself right out of the pookieSo now I'm back to square one texting for logistics haha.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yeah. So I'll just text to set up the date. Impossible for me to screw up lol.your too invested in texting, youll text yourself right out of the pookie
float in and out couple of texts here and there over a few days inbetween the meet, ....as much as i dont advocate texting i dont reccommend vanishing for 4 days either lmaoYeah. So I'll just text to set up the date. Impossible for me to screw up lol.
Yeah I feel you. But honestly fam, I don't even know how to text in between the date without coming off as a low value dude. Like the examples I posted that I came up with were really bad lol.float in and out couple of texts here and there over a few days inbetween the meet, ....as much as i dont advocate texting i dont reccommend vanishing for 4 days either lmao
Don’t text in between the date. It serves no purpose.Yeah I feel you. But honestly fam, I don't even know how to text in between the date without coming off as a low value dude. Like the examples I posted that I came up with were really bad lol.
Could you send some example texts?
So would you argue that if a girl flakes, or agrees enthusiastically to a date and then cancels at the last minute, that it's just due to a weak Attraction level and no amount of texting will change that? So all you can do is play the numbers with more interested chicks?Don’t text in between the date. It serves no purpose.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.