Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lighthearted, Fun Texts

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its strange reading these texts your all putting, it shows our humour differences, over here in the UK, if you used these texts they would not be welcomed at all.

just an observation
That's interesting. I'm a weird but witty dude and I'm totally ok with that lol. And it shows in my humor.

Can you post some texting examples maybe? Just curious, I wanna get as many examples as possible.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Cold Weather:
LL: Hey did you hear about the really bad refugee crisis in our state ?
HB: no I haven’t
LL: It is so darn cold here now that all of the penguins from Antarctica are migrating to Illinois! They have been looting homes and stealing fish and beach balls

Brown Eyed Chicks:
LL: They say the eyes can be a glass window into a persons soul. I see that your eyes are brown, as are mine. This means that we are both full of sh!t and should get along great. Hit me up.

Political:
LL: how goes it there. I bought a rose for you at the gas station for our first date. but our state has a new rose tax where if your rose has more than two peddles they take 2/3 of them and give them to the poor. One peddled roses are pathetic looking so I pitched it. Hope you understand.
this is the WORST advice, examples... this screams "hello I am 9yr old, do you think im funny?"
hint: dont use "jokes" that sound like they came from a joke book/site
being "witty and funny" is not telling "knock knock" jokes.

Some examples:
"I think I'm addicted to orange juice" = I have nothing exciting in my life
"Played a great show tonight. But now I'm wiped at the bar haha" = even that I am a muscician, I am ALONE at the bar
"Finally back up at school :)" = I have nothing real to say and nobody cares
Honestly, all of the above examples are NEEDY and indicate that you have NO LIFE

Be yourself, comment something in a profile or something like her smile or fashion style... respond witty to HER responses, HER observations etc.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hint: dont use "jokes" that sound like they came from a joke book/site
being "witty and funny" is not telling "knock knock" jokes.

Honestly, all of the above examples are NEEDY and indicate that you have NO LIFE

Be yourself, comment something in a profile or something like her smile or fashion style... respond witty to HER responses, HER observations etc.
Yeah man I knew it haha. That's why I texted for logistics like a newbie so I wouldn't put my foot in my mouth lol.

I honestly find it easier on OLD, because you can comment on their profile like you said. How would you text a girl value giving statements when you have her number and you wanna keep it warm for a couple days before your date? I don't know how to come up with anything better than those examples lol. So if that's the best I've got it might be better for me to just text for logistics so I can't come off as needy lol.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this:

Hey, it was cool to meet you, do you go/there often? (wait for response)
There is a cool cafe/place near Fooarea, lets meet for coffee or a sweet wine... what do you say?

make sure you ask one question per text/line. Do not ask two questions on a first text, she will choose to answer only one and choose which one (which is generally the one that is less important to you)

bad:
you: today is beautiful, isnt it? Want to meet me for coffee?"
her: yeah, its a nice day
(crickets)

good:
you: what a beautiful day, isnt it?
her: yeah
you: There is a cool cafe/place near Fooarea, let's meet for coffee or a sweet wine... what do you say?
her: [response]

incorporate these text hints into your text, they help illicit responses:
"blah blah hey this thing... let's do/go/see/try"
"like when this or that happens, isnt that right?"
"we should do/go/meet... what do you say?"
"sometimes some character values are important... dont you think?"

the word "Let's / let's try" is very powerful to a woman,
use it often and when you are asking something that could involve the both of you

when she is in doubts, use the word/phrase, "its your choice"

you: Lets meet for coffee
her: I dont know
you: ok cool, its my invitation and your choice, let me know

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this:

There is a cool cafe/place near Fooarea, lets meet for coffee or a sweet wine... what do you say?

make sure you ask a question. Do not ask two questions on a first text, she will choose to answer only one and choose which one (which is generally the one that is less important to you)
Awesome. Could I just leave it at that and then meet her for the first date? Not texting her in between?

I'm thinking that for ME, that might be the best way to do it. Now that you've pointed it out, I can see that those examples I posted(I didn't actually use them luckily lol) are very cringe. And being vulnerable here, that's honestly the best I can come up with once I have a chick's number and we're off the dating site.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this:

make sure you ask a question. Do not ask two questions on a first text, she will choose to answer only one and choose which one (which is generally the one that is less important to you)
Also, curious, do you ever call girls in this day and age? I received some advice that was like "in this day and age, a girl is not going to answer the phone. Don't bother." I'd agree with that, I was just curious if you called.

(Notice how I'm already using the technique of not asking two questions in one post? Hahaha)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never call. Girls will call you if they are interested, especially just after your first text.

Times girls love to call you:
9pm weekdays (are you married?)
10pm Friday/Saturday (are you on a date?)
8am Sat/Sun morning (are you in bed with a girl?)

why? To see if you are with another girl as these are times likely you will be with one.
these are always without warning

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never call. Girls will call you if they are interested, especially just after your first text.

why? To see if you are with another girl as these are times likely you will be with one.
That sounds an awful lot like a sh*t test to me. But it makes sense lol.

So if I text her we should meet up at that cafe, and then just leave it at that until the date(which is ideally 1-2 days out) then I'll be golden right? Then I can charm her with my in person game.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"in this day and age, a girl is not going to answer the phone. Don't bother."
see how were all starting to move into the womans frame

if i cant get a woman on the phone for 5 minutes before the first meet , i dont meet the *****

she goes on the substitute bench till she grows up

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use callback humor, single best thing to build some rapport and get her back into the state of meeting you.

If you want to send some light funny texts you have to be funny and have great wit, no routines will help you with it. Routines via text feel so forced and if they don't give you the result you were hoping for you are stuck. Start being a fun person and stop focusing on canned texts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Lmao...all you have to do is not answer at any of these times. What does that prove?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t work better than texting for logistics. Texting is a complete waste of time.
If she flakes, she had low interest. Delete the number .
So now I'm back to square one texting for logistics haha. Is there anything that you all do to lessen flakes? Or if she flakes on you, do you just need to chalk it up to low interest and move on? And remedy it by continuing to play the numbers game.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. So I'll just text to set up the date. Impossible for me to screw up lol.
float in and out couple of texts here and there over a few days inbetween the meet, ....as much as i dont advocate texting i dont reccommend vanishing for 4 days either lmao

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
float in and out couple of texts here and there over a few days inbetween the meet, ....as much as i dont advocate texting i dont reccommend vanishing for 4 days either lmao
Yeah I feel you. But honestly fam, I don't even know how to text in between the date without coming off as a low value dude. Like the examples I posted that I came up with were really bad lol.

Could you send some example texts?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you. But honestly fam, I don't even know how to text in between the date without coming off as a low value dude. Like the examples I posted that I came up with were really bad lol.

Could you send some example texts?
Don’t text in between the date. It serves no purpose.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t text in between the date. It serves no purpose.
So would you argue that if a girl flakes, or agrees enthusiastically to a date and then cancels at the last minute, that it's just due to a weak Attraction level and no amount of texting will change that? So all you can do is play the numbers with more interested chicks?

I'm definitely not interested in making an ass out of myself with my texts, which is why I ask.