Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lighthearted, Fun Texts

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back I made some threads about the best text method. Text for logistics or text a girl up until a date? The results were that it varies from person to person. So you have to go experiment.

I went with the beginner method of texting for logistics. I was able to get a handful of dates. But what would always happen is, I would have girls that initiated on me first and showed decently high interest. They'd agree to a date with me. Then on the day of, "Hey so, blah blah blah, lame contrived excuse, cancel."

I'm thinking of texting the girl up until the date instead of just "going ghost." Experimenting with that for a while and seeing if my flake rate drops. I'm under the impression that you need to do that to get young girls anyway...

But the thing is, how do you send lighthearted, fun, flirty value giving texts without coming off as needy/cringey? And how much do you flirt in the first place? Some of the examples I've seen from PUAs in the past have been absolute cringe. Stuff like "Your evening entertainment is here." Or "Let's get married." Or "What's the best kid's cereal?" That and avoiding being the boring questions guy. Ugh.

So I was wondering if someone could show or link me to a primer texting in this style. I wanna experiment to see if it works better than texting for logistics.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually...

I find developing a rapport, even if small helps secure the date. Not the day of however, unless she texts you.
Most flakes for me come from short contact, set a date and wait.

note: my flake rate is very low as I develop rapport and most if not all women I am spinning plates with are from out of town, they come to me and are ready for sex and possibility of something more.

your mileage may vary

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t work better than texting for logistics. Texting is a complete waste of time.
Yeah I've been texting for logistics for a year now. Really easy and quick. For my next 100 Approaches though, I want to experiment with this. And check the flake rate of texting vs. no texting for myself.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually...

I find developing a rapport, even if small helps secure the date. Not the day of however, unless she texts you.
Most flakes for me come from short contact, set a date and wait.

note: my flake rate is very low as I develop rapport and most if not all women I am spinning plates with are from out of town, they come to me and are ready for sex and possibility of something more.

your mileage may vary
Could you give me some examples of some of those rapport building texts that you send so I can make sure I'm coming at this right?

I take it it's just like if a funny thought pops into your head, or something in your day or night happens that's worth mentioning?

I do remember that you need to make statements though instead of asking a million stupid questions like "how was your day?"

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have dozens of original opening text lines. Sometimes they are very context dependent and sometimes more general. A few samples:

In Cold Weather:
LL: Hey did you hear about the really bad refugee crisis in our state ?
HB: no I haven’t
LL: It is so darn cold here now that all of the penguins from Antarctica are migrating to Illinois! They have been looting homes and stealing fish and beach balls

Brown Eyed Chicks:
LL: They say the eyes can be a glass window into a persons soul. I see that your eyes are brown, as are mine. This means that we are both full of sh!t and should get along great. Hit me up.

Political:
LL: how goes it there. I bought a rose for you at the gas station for our first date. but our state has a new rose tax where if your rose has more than two peddles they take 2/3 of them and give them to the poor. One peddled roses are pathetic looking so I pitched it. Hope you understand.

will post more later in the weekend

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dozens of original opening text lines. Sometimes they are very context dependent and sometimes more general. A few samples:

In Cold Weather:
LL: Hey did you hear about the really bad refugee crisis in our state ?
HB: no I haven’t
LL: It is so darn cold here now that all of the penguins from Antarctica are migrating to Illinois! They have been looting homes and stealing fish and beach balls

Brown Eyed Chicks:
LL: They say the eyes can be a glass window into a persons soul. I see that your eyes are brown, as are mine. This means that we are both full of sh!t and should get along great. Hit me up.

Political:
LL: how goes it there. I bought a rose for you at the gas station for our first date. but our state has a new rose tax where if your rose has more than two peddles they take 2/3 of them and give them to the poor. One peddled roses are pathetic looking so I pitched it. Hope you understand.

will post more later in the weekend
I like the flirting. I've only texted for logistics thus far but apparently when you're texting, you need to avoid becoming the "boring questions guy" at all cost. But on the other hand, you don't wanna be sending sh*t like "Hey you must be tired, cause you've been running through my mind all day." Lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've been texting for logistics for a year now. Really easy and quick. For my next 100 Approaches though, I want to experiment with this. And check the flake rate of texting vs. no texting for myself.
You guys misunderstand the point. We aren’t trying to go out with every girl. We’re trying to only go out with interested girls.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 check out DeckOfDestiny.com for questions you can be asking...play a game where you both get to ask 1 question a day and then have to answer both the one they ask and the one you ask. Its fun and it basically eliminates your flake rate while upping your lay rate

Glassguy

Reaction score
I saw an opener text message that I though was good. It works on fb, IG, etc where you dont know the chick personally.

You: send the dog emoji
You: Max! Get back here....he always runs off when I'm not looking. Anyways, I'm Glassguy. How's it going?

Yes its cheesy but its light and funny. It's new.
It works.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to feel and mindset. Text to show vulnerability but be comfortable enough to ngaf if she dislikes you and wise enough to know when to stop. If you have the dgaf attitude you'll naturally come up with witty funny things because you're relaxed and confident in yourself. You also won't waste your time on girls that aren't interested. I usually start with an observation but gauge her interest from the start. So many girls online use the medium for attention and so many men cuck that she's constantly validated. Subtle validation to catch her attention is fine, but generally I let it be earned.

This all rolls back to being busy pursuing your passions. If you're pursuing them then you don't really have time to text all day, and when you do it's child's play in comparison to your passions. Women are not magical perfect creatures.

You need to be careful with this experiment. You'll be sinking time and effort into a very conscious exercise. Avoid building resentment by ngaf and dismissing when a girl rubs you the wrong way or isn't interested. They are masters at making you cuck, so you need to dismiss. If you cuck you might get laid, but it'll be at the expense of your self respect, and possibly hers.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an opener text message that I though was good. It works on fb, IG, etc where you dont know the chick personally.

You: send the dog emoji
You: Max! Get back here....he always runs off when I'm not looking. Anyways, I'm Glassguy. How's it going?

Yes its cheesy but its light and funny. It's new.
It works.
Haha I love it. I've seen that one too. I've yet to use it though.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to feel and mindset. Text to show vulnerability but be comfortable enough to ngaf if she dislikes you and wise enough to know when to stop. If you have the dgaf attitude you'll naturally come up with witty funny things because you're relaxed and confident in yourself. You also won't waste your time on girls that aren't interested. I usually start with an observation but gauge her interest from the start. So many girls online use the medium for attention and so many men cuck that she's constantly validated. Subtle validation to catch her attention is fine, but generally I let it be earned.

This all rolls back to being busy pursuing your passions. If you're pursuing them then you don't really have time to text all day, and when you do it's child's play in comparison to your passions. Women are not magical perfect creatures.

You need to be careful with this experiment. You'll be sinking time and effort into a very conscious exercise. Avoid building resentment by ngaf and dismissing when a girl rubs you the wrong way or isn't interested. They are masters at making you cuck, so you need to dismiss. If you cuck you might get laid, but it'll be at the expense of your self respect, and possibly hers.
Yeah I refuse to let them cuck me haha. If they're not down, I'm walking away.

I'm just thinking I may decrease my flake rate by texting. I remember that thread by you saying the same thing.

I'll get 100 numbers and text for logistics. And then 100 numbers and text normally. We'll see which one has a higher success rate. Like a scientific experiment lol.

One thing I like about texting for logistics though, there's a 0% chance of making an ass out of yourself.

I usually just text the girl statements about my day, things that pop into my head, interesting stuff that happens.

Some examples:
"I think I'm addicted to orange juice"
"Played a great show tonight. But now I'm wiped at the bar haha"
"Finally back up at school :)"

Is that fine? Or am I coming of as boring and/or needy and making an ass of myself?

I really am interested to test if it drops my flake rate though.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I refuse to let them cuck me haha. If they're not down, I'm walking away.

I'm just thinking I may decrease my flake rate by texting. I remember that thread by you saying the same thing.

I'll get 100 numbers and text for logistics. And then 100 numbers and text normally. We'll see which one has a higher success rate. Like a scientific experiment lol.

One thing I like about texting for logistics though, there's a 0% chance of making an ass out of yourself.

I usually just text the girl statements about my day, things that pop into my head, interesting stuff that happens.

Some examples:
"I think I'm addicted to orange juice"
"Played a great show tonight. But now I'm wiped at the bar haha"
"Finally back up at school :)"

Is that fine? Or am I coming of as boring and/or needy and making an ass of myself?

I really am interested to test if it drops my flake rate though.
I don't remember that thread heh.

You can text however you want, just make sure you're comfortable with what you're saying and you're having a good time. If you're overthinking it don't send it. Most importantly make sure it's an attitude and style you can maintain, it'll help you be authentic.

What really helps me is working out or going for a run. After the run I care so little about texting or contacting women that usually I don't even do it. But when I do it's with no second thoughts, not a care in the world. Empower yourself and this all becomes trivial.

The key to charm is subtly. I can hint at things without showing my cards and gauge her at the same time.
To a girl that's a performer: 'you should come over and perform your act. I've got an idea for a happy ending.'

This way I'm polarizing her without being obvious. She may read 'happy ending' and catch my drift and play along with a bunch of emojis and slowly move into dirty talk. And if she doesn't the conversation carries on and I haven't shown my intention (at least not in a blunt mood killing way). If she tries to call me out for being perverted I usually say something like 'what? What do you mean?:.....oh damn that's nasty, I didn't know you're such a freak :)' - escalating.

Or 'what? What do you mean?..... Oh that's nasty, I wasn't even thinking about that get your head out of the gutter. I'm not some cheap wh0re you know.' - flip the script, teasing her playfully in an overdramatic manner. This one always gets a smile and a 'no you said that! It wasn't me!'.

If a girl is digging me I might again say something absurd like 'alright it's obvious that you dig me. we can grab a quick coffee but you need to promise not to fall madly in love with me.'

This charm is what lots of women want. It lets you show you're unphased, and capable of turning every response into something fun. Look up some improv exercises and it'll help you be quicker with your tongue and wit. If she stops responding it's no big deal because my responses are usually cryptic subtle statements. No getting caught sticking your neck out.

It varies from girl to girl but it's usually better than being silent. After a while you start to realize that the women that don't like you have their own issues going on, they're not in a playful state, and so you naturally filter them out.

Your lay numbers will obviously be higher, but what's your endgame? Increase lay count? Find a bae?

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember that thread heh.

You can text however you want, just make sure you're comfortable with what you're saying and you're having a good time. If you're overthinking it don't send it. Most importantly make sure it's an attitude and style you can maintain, it'll help you be authentic.

What really helps me is working out or going for a run. After the run I care so little about texting or contacting women that usually I don't even do it. But when I do it's with no second thoughts, not a care in the world. Empower yourself and this all becomes trivial.

The key to charm is subtly. I can hint at things without showing my cards and gauge her at the same time.
To a girl that's a performer: 'you should come over and perform your act. I've got an idea for a happy ending.'

This way I'm polarizing her without being obvious. She may read 'happy ending' and catch my drift and play along with a bunch of emojis and slowly move into dirty talk. And if she doesn't the conversation carries on and I haven't shown my intention (at least not in a blunt mood killing way). If she tries to call me out for being perverted I usually say something like 'what? What do you mean?:.....oh damn that's nasty, I didn't know you're such a freak :)' - escalating.

Or 'what? What do you mean?..... Oh that's nasty, I wasn't even thinking about that get your head out of the gutter. I'm not some cheap wh0re you know.' - flip the script, teasing her playfully in an overdramatic manner. This one always gets a smile and a 'no you said that! It wasn't me!'.

If a girl is digging me I might again say something absurd like 'alright it's obvious that you dig me. we can grab a quick coffee but you need to promise not to fall madly in love with me.'

This charm is what lots of women want. It lets you show you're unphased, and capable of turning every response into something fun. Look up some improv exercises and it'll help you be quicker with your tongue and wit. If she stops responding it's no big deal because my responses are usually cryptic subtle statements. No getting caught sticking your neck out.

It varies from girl to girl but it's usually better than being silent. After a while you start to realize that the women that don't like you have their own issues going on, they're not in a playful state, and so you naturally filter them out.

Your lay numbers will obviously be higher, but what's your endgame? Increase lay count? Find a bae?
That makes sense. So I shouldn't even be worried about being cheesy or corny as long as I'm not texting dumb pickup lines lol. When I text, I should just go ahead and express my natural personality.

Yeah I'll see how the results are. I'll keep playing the Numbers Game. See if this drops the flake rate a bit. If it doesn't, I could easily go back to texting for logistics.

Endgame for me is to get a really high lay count. For me, high means 20+. That'll be easier if I'm not getting flaked on all the dang time haha.

Glassguy

Reaction score
That makes sense. So I shouldn't even be worried about being cheesy or corny as long as I'm not texting dumb pickup lines lol. When I text, I should just go ahead and express my natural personality.

Yeah I'll see how the results are. I'll keep playing the Numbers Game. See if this drops the flake rate a bit. If it doesn't, I could easily go back to texting for logistics.

Endgame for me is to get a really high lay count. For me, high means 20+. That'll be easier if I'm not getting flaked on all the dang time haha.
20 in a year? Or 20 in a lifetime?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 in a year? Or 20 in a lifetime?
I'd like to have my lifetime count by the end of this year at just above 20, let's say 22. I've fvcked 6 girls in my life, kinda embarrassing but that's where I'm at lol. So I'm gonna have to go extremely hard and fvck 16 women by the end of this year to achieve my goal. I hope that's realistic. I'm willing to put in as much work as it requires.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'd like to have my lifetime count by the end of this year at just above 20, let's say 22. I've fvcked 6 girls in my life, kinda embarrassing but that's where I'm at lol. So I'm gonna have to go extremely hard and fvck 16 women by the end of this year to achieve my goal. I hope that's realistic. I'm willing to put in as much work as it requires.
Focus on quality over quantity. 20 in a year is still fairly easy.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its strange reading these texts your all putting, it shows our humour differences, over here in the UK, if you used these texts they would not be welcomed at all.

just an observation