Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lack of Experience

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fellas I finally lost my virginity.

However I feel like the girl knew that I really had no clue what I was doing with her lady parts.

She wasnt moaning or anything and could tell I was nervous as ****.

If I **** this girl again should I just be honest with her about my lack of experience or you guys think I should just not say anything about it?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah dont be honest, no good will come of it.

Just hit her up again like everythings normal, stick it in pin her down and smash her *****.

now that youve popped your cherry you need to learn to control your d1ck.

Go slow, go fast, tease her. Sh1t like that.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

However I feel like the girl knew that I really had no clue what I was doing with her lady parts.

If I **** this girl again should I just be honest with her about my lack of experience or you guys think I should just not say anything about it?
This is OJT. Everyone starts this way. Don't make a big deal of it. Study up. Just don't go all crazy with performance anxiety. Sex is one of our ultimate enjoyments.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its normal, if you want to change that hit her up again and keep doing, like anything you get better at it the more you do it

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake it until you make it. My 1st girlfriend had no idea I was a virgin and I was nervous as hell after getting her naked. Admit nothing and deny everything. I take my secrets to the grave.

stephen-silver

Reaction score
I'd be honest, or maybe just say "I havn't done this in a while." That'll make her sure you don't have any STDs, or anything.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Why would you be honest with her? Makes no sense. Get your emotions out with your therapist, not the girl you are sleeping with.

She probably already knows 8 ways from Sunday that you have no idea what you were doing. No point in reminding her.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny the responses here. I was a virgin until I was 23, and would openly tell women I was "saving myself." The result? Just about every woman that showed me attention was giving me the strongest signals in the world that they wanted to be the one to break me, like it would be a badge of honor. Sooooo...

With that said, though: even if you weren't a virgin, the truth is that with the majority of women you hook up with, that first time is going to be just "okay." You haven't really learned each other's bodies yet enough to where you can do all the things you need to do to REALLY get her off. So, no need to go blabbing if you didn't tell her beforehand - just know that it will get better the more you do it. Hope this helps!

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost mine late too, to be honest there is not as much to it as you think. If you lay the foundations with good flirting, teasing etc and get her properly warmed up then she'll think pretty much whatever you do is amazing.

Get out of your head