Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
If you said this to a girl you had just met you would sound like a ****en mongo. If you have never met the girl before then how could she look "different"? Different from what?Originally posted by backbreaker
nice, but how can you tell a girl you just met she looks different?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm talking a substantially longer timeframe than that, mate. I assume the original poster was too.Originally posted by Capi Crimini
the way your saying only works if you havn't seen them in 3weeks+.
When I have 566 posts in a little over six months, I'll consider myself vulnerable to that particular criticism.You guys need to read more post less.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The idea is to follow up this comment with disinterested signals and let her draw the negative conclusion herself.Ummm... If she's a HB10 she'd assume you mean hotter. Sencond people like to stand out... Any girl i know would normally take that as a compliment
I like that one, But wont that kind of mean your saying shes fat? OR personality wise?Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
you don't have to say anything specific afterwards. being vague equates to mystery. you could probably say something like,
""i cant say exactly. maybe its how you carry yourself.
Me too man, good stuff!!!Originally posted by Hollowpoint
LMAO @ "Nice sideburns"
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.