Knock her off her pedestal with 3 words.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You look different."

If you have placed a girl (an ex-, a current girlfriend or someone you have a crush on for example) on a pedestal and she knows it, she also knows that she has the upper hand and can manipulate you.

With these three magic words, you can take that certainty away from her. She won't know if by "different" you mean better or worse, but will probably assume the latter for as long as you let her, thus making her feel insecure and bringing her back down to your level.

She'll be wondering if she's put on weight, her hair style doesn't suit her etc. In short she'll want to know why you said "different" instead of paying her a compliment and her mind won't be able to let it drop.

When I met an old flame today, I told her she looks different, not realising how much it would play on her mind. After 10 minutes of chatting she asked "You said I look different. In what way do you mean?" which is when it occurred to me that she hadn't stopped thinking about what I'd said. She basically wanted me to reassure her, tell her she looked good and feed her ego, but I decided to leave her guessing.

And I bet she's still wondering. :D

Note:- I've edited this post as I noticed it was very vague to begin with. Sorry!

Last edited:

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man....be vague when you say different.It will drive them nuts(if you are good,maybe to yours).

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another statement girls get self-conscious about is:

"Hey, nice sideburns"

Seriously, they don't know what to think about this. Then you can get into kino through their hair and you're on your way...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, man! this is just what i needed!

it just shows you NOTICE her, NOT attracted to her. :D

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking about using this as an approach. what do you think? might work tho. i think id use this tomorrow.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, but how can you tell a girl you just met she looks different?

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to be sincere in what you say. she has to be in a familiar environment like say, a mall or something.

more specifically, i was thinking about approaching a girl whom i always see in school but haven't met yet. yes, ive noticed her. that's what im trying to portray. must be a subtle compliment in a way.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KINO = kinesthetics = physical contact

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God I love this one. I can imagine the look on her face. Here's something else i've done that blew her away:

I was walking towards this girl I liked. I kept this to myself however. One of my friends, was also interested in her, so I'm like...I'll forget her cuz she's just gonna cause trouble. Plus I could get other girls you know? I had a few in mind.:D So my buddy is walking a few feet behind her checking out her ass and I'm walking towards her giving her MAD EYE CONTACT (EC) and smiling like ****, so I get a smile back and eye contact, but instead of stopping when I met her I kept walking and greeted my buddy. She turned around like, "wtf?" It was hard as hell not to laugh.

thanks again for your tip.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about being so vague with my first post. I've edited it so that (hopefully) it makes a bit more sense. :)

But generally, it seems to be a good way of getting a woman's attention, keeping her guessing, but without feeding her ego with direct compliments. If you can do or say anything that keeps you playing in a woman's mind, it's surely a good thing. :)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and when u say "u look different" she is gonna ask you "how" or "why u say that" then what do you say, u stuck.
u cant just keep quiet u gotta answer her. so wat u say?

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asked me how she looked different, I would just say, with a smile, "You know what, I can't quite put my finger on it. There's just something about you that is different."

All you gotta do is be vague. I can see how this would work really well. Another good post by Dirtheart. :cool:

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to say anything specific afterwards. being vague equates to mystery. you could probably say something like,

""i cant say exactly. maybe its how you carry yourself.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
thanks, man! this is just what i needed!

it just shows you NOTICE her, NOT attracted to her. :D
True, you acknowledge her without falling all over her in a way that is sharp, simple, and to the point. It's like a complement, only it isn't. So then she has to wonder why you aren't falling all over her like all the other guys...

I like it.

It's very suave~

:cool:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Do you guys think it would work on guys too or no?
Maybe, I would be like "thanx for noticing my new boxers"

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled: Only if the guy values the other person's opinion or is very image conscious.

Then again, when I caught up with one of my male friends after a few months he said "You look totally different. I barely recognised you" and I admit I did start to wonder.