Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kind of been hung up on this girl

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is best to just block and move on.
It might hurt for a while.. youll get over it. Everytime you look back you make going forward slower.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep finally seeing this for what it is now ... I wish I’d opened my eyes earlier lol

All that time wasted ...

Worst thing is looks wise she’s a 6/10 ... I think I liked her more because of all the stuff we did together etc ...

I’m just gonna focus on me again now ... gym, tanning, nice clothes etc ... and spin plates

She keeps reaching out to me like 30 mins ago she texted me saying ‘ do you think you’ll be free one day this week then or are you working?’

I replied saying not too sure just yet, I’m really busy at the moment will keep you updated.

Her reply was ‘No worries’

I think I’m done with that now ... ain’t going anywhere ... she just wants me to stroke her ego ... she has other fu** boys for that.

I think she’s finally knows I’m getting the message and am not interested in friendship.
Proximity can make a woman seem more attractive and important in your life than she actually is. The more you communicate and spend time around a woman you like, the more attached you will become. If you can find out what the deal is quickly by making a move, then you can easily cut them off if they're not on the same page without feeling a thing. This not only saves you time and prevents women from taking advantage, but it also saves you a lot of pain and wasted emotional investment.

This is why when you meet a girl that you find attractive, you should always make a move quickly and cut off contact with women that are not cooperating - not to be an ARSSSSHOLE, but because you want to prevent yourself from getting attached to women that are not reciprocating.

There is a reason why the term "attention whoare" exists to describe women like this. They are a dime a dozen and they are just damaged women with low self-esteem that like to feed off the attention they get from men to compensate for the bad feeling they get when Chad pumps and dumps them.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

So last Friday this happened

So she texted me seeing if I wanted to go on a walk as it was sunny ... I agreed and picked her up ... we went to a local spot where’s there’s a waterfall and a small hike ... to cut a long story short we got to the waterfall ... and then she was like will you take a picture of me with my bum out lol ... so I wasn’t yeah sure ... anyways she’s stood there in thongs are bra ... she looks smoking, then she says your turn ha ha ... so we have some fun taking pics etc ... on the way back we chill on this huge rock .. and we’re talking and laughing about what we just did .. then she asks if ive been seeing anyone etc .. she starts to tell me that she’s been talking to abguy who’s married and he keeps sending her dirty messages begging for sex .. but she says that she said no he’s a creep (don’t by it)

I just kind of shrug it off ... then she goes to say next time we will have to go naked ha ha .. I was like cool

Anyways fast forward an hour .. I drop her off and head home ... I message her later to forward me those booty pics I took of her ... she obliged .. but about 20 mins later she messaged me saying why do you want my pics ... I tried to avoid the question with humour ... but she came back to it again lol ... she thought they was for the wank bank ha ha ... she kept asking sending those little monkey emojis... so I just said to her .. I wanted the pics because ‘I like you and you look good’

She replied with this text ‘ and now I don’t know what to make of it ‘ she was deffo flirting

Her reply ‘ Aww thank you, I don’t feel like I do atm but I’ll get there x’

Not sure what to make of that tbh ... but at least she knows now

Come Saturday we go out for drinks again ... this tune I make my move we kiss ... she blushes etc ...

But since Saturday she says she’s been really busy ... she’s still messaging me daily.

She texted me yesterday saying she’s sorry she’s been busy and let’s do something tomorrow ... I agree ... I texted her half hour ago seeing if we’re still on today ... seems like she’s getting a little flakey ...

This is where I’m currently at

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

So she texted me seeing if I wanted to go on a walk as it was sunny ... I agreed and picked her up ... we went to a local spot where’s there’s a waterfall and a small hike ... to cut a long story short we got to the waterfall ... and then she was like will you take a picture of me with my bum out lol ... so I wasn’t yeah sure ... anyways she’s stood there in thongs are bra ... she looks smoking, then she says your turn ha ha ... so we have some fun taking pics etc ... on the way back we chill on this huge rock .. and we’re talking and laughing about what we just did .. then she asks if ive been seeing anyone etc .. she starts to tell me that she’s been talking to abguy who’s married and he keeps sending her dirty messages begging for sex .. but she says that she said no he’s a creep (don’t by it)

I just kind of shrug it off ... then she goes to say next time we will have to go naked ha ha .. I was like cool

Anyways fast forward an hour .. I drop her off and head home ... I message her later to forward me those booty pics I took of her ... she obliged .. but about 20 mins later she messaged me saying why do you want my pics ... I tried to avoid the question with humour ... but she came back to it again lol ... she thought they was for the wank bank ha ha ... she kept asking sending those little monkey emojis... so I just said to her .. I wanted the pics because ‘I like you and you look good’

She replied with this text ‘ and now I don’t know what to make of it ‘ she was deffo flirting

Come Saturday we go out for drinks again ... this tune I make my move we kiss ... she blushes etc ...

But since Saturday she says she’s been really busy ... she’s still messaging me daily.

She texted me yesterday saying she’s sorry she’s been busy and let’s do something tomorrow ... I agree ... I texted her half hour ago seeing if we’re still on today ... seems like she’s getting a little flakey ...

Oh man, this girl is a huge attention whoare and she's totally leading you on.

She is not flirting with you, what she's doing is baiting you and seeing if you'll take the bait. Then when you do, she pulls back.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Look at it from this point of view - is she cooperating?

Obviously the answer is no.

A girl that likes you wouldn't be talking about other guys or saying "I'm busy" whilst teasing you with her photos. That's the behaviour of an attention whoare.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to analyse what happens and show you the red flags:

So she texted me seeing if I wanted to go on a walk as it was sunny ... I agreed and picked her up ...
[Her leading. When you let women lead, it generally ends badly.]

we went to a local spot where’s there’s a waterfall and a small hike ... to cut a long story short we got to the waterfall ... and then she was like will you take a picture of me with my bum out lol ...
[She led you around doing what she wanted to do. Then she started teasing you]

so I wasn’t yeah sure ... anyways she’s stood there in thongs are bra ... she looks smoking, then she says your turn ha ha ... so we have some fun taking pics etc ... on the way back we chill on this huge rock .. and we’re talking and laughing about what we just did ..
[You should have escalated at this point. Put your arm around her, tried to kiss, etc.]
[But I imagine she deliberately kept her distance from you to make it difficult. Plus she made sure to meet you in a public place}

then she asks if ive been seeing anyone etc .. she starts to tell me that she’s been talking to abguy who’s married and he keeps sending her dirty messages begging for sex .. but she says that she said no he’s a creep (don’t by it)
[More teasing to try to get a rise from you]

[Taking the BS even further]

Anyways fast forward an hour .. I drop her off and head home ...
[So after all of this, nothing happened. Why not? Did you not try to make a move?]

I message her later to forward me those booty pics I took of her ... she obliged .. but about 20 mins later she messaged me saying why do you want my pics ... I tried to avoid the question with humour ... but she came back to it again lol ... she thought they was for the wank bank ha ha ... she kept asking sending those little monkey emojis... so I just said to her .. I wanted the pics because ‘I like you and you look good’
[She knows exactly why you want the pics and she wants to milk it as much as possible]

[No, she was basking in the free male attention, just like when women get likes on Instagram]

[She's not interested in you, she just likes the ego boost she gets from you]

[She already knew. It was obvious from the first moment you spoke to her]

[Ah, well finally you get somewhere. That's good]

[But now she's avoiding you. She would rather keep it online because that way she can get the attention without having to put out]

[The word "Busy" is a sign of low interest]

[/QUOTE]

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not in your frame,

You are in hers

I've not read the entire blog but your frame is wrong and because you've not corrected it early ( ensured she knows your going to fvck her ) your lost down a path of friend / beta zone

the girl is confused she knows you want to smash her yet you've not really done anything about it......WHY

Because you are afraid of her rejecting you both of you know it but then the paradox is you will never smash her

When she asked you why do you want the pictures , why did you waste 20 mins messing about in the clown zone ?

Why didnt you just say shut up and send me the pictures

FYI SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHY YOU WANT THE PICTURES SHE'S TESTING AND PLAYING BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE CAN

Be the jerk , slap her ass , grope her take her in the waterfall and **** her there

infact i'm fairly confident she even gave you the open to do that

" next time we will have to go naked "

FFS why didn't you just grab her and say "fvck next time" and then smashed here there and then

thats what she wanted bro

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Triple Facepalm.jpgNot sure what to make of that tbh ... but at least she knows now

Lack of Awareness.jpg