Kicked a disrespectful 304 out of my house tonight!

logicallefty

Reaction score
When they get phones out, I don't say anything if they just check it real quick here and there. But if they are on it for a while, like 10 mins straight or more, I will get annoyed. Sometimes I will just get on mine and stay on mine and ignore her until she puts hers down. Or, other times I might make joke out of her being on it. A joke such as "Dang I see smoke coming out of that thing. Is it getting hot? Maybe it needs a break!". Usually this gets the hint to her without any kind of confrontation.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already made a post about this chick few days ago. Been seeing her around 6 weeks!

Today she came to my house and I made dinner for her. Something I noticed is, throught dinner she kept going on her Instagram. I asked her politely not to do that as I want to enjoy this meal without social media in the way!

How did she respond? Well she became agressive, argumentative, gaslighting etc etc.

This behaviour completely Turned me off... Later in the night I didn't have sex with her.

Why? Because I was completely turned off by her. Honestly any type of sexual attraction I had for her, went out of the window.

My dik literally couldn't get hard, after she raised her voice at me and became very argumentative and agressive.

Later in the night around 3am she woke me up and asked me why I didn't have sex with her.

I told her the brutal truth... Your behaviour was disrespectful and out of order and I simply won't tolerate that.

Again she became agressive and argumentative and blamed me for everything and began gaslighting!

So how did I deal with that at 3am in the morning? I told her to get the fuk out of my house and leave!

This is a chick I cooked for, treated like a guest and her Instagram became more important than my efforts for her.

Then came the attitude!

I literally felt like I have no choice but to kick her the fuk out.
Good for you. I would have done the same thing. She deserved getting the boot at 3am for running her mouth a 2nd time. Comply or bye.

I used to date a girl and when we would head out on a date, she would pull out her phone driving down the road while we were trying to have a nice conversation and not seen each other all week. After a few times of nicely asking her to stop and her not getting the message, I turned the truck around and went home. Told her she could spend the whole nite on her phone, I was doing something else without her.

For me I like quality time and that means someone's undivided attention. There's a time and a place for playing around on your phone and its not on a date.

@soulforge this one would have showed even more schitty behavior down the road. She can't accept constructive criticism. People like that make relationships difficult.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how did I deal with that at 3am in the morning? I told her to get the fuk out of my house and leave!

This is a chick I cooked for, treated like a guest and her Instagram became more important than my efforts for her.

Then came the attitude!

Play your cards right and she'll come back crawling.

Women love dudes that set hard boundaries and stand by them. Just not at first :lol:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women love dudes that set hard boundaries and stand by them. Just not at first :lol:
You are very right, She probably will. But eventually a man has to reach a point that he surrounds himself with better women. Even keeping these types around for sex keeps a man from bettering himself. You are the company you keep.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruv it wasn't a slap up grandiose meal... It was literally burger and chips lol and I made it for myself and she happen to be coming, so I slapped two burgers on.

You guys don't ever feed your guests lol

It's pretty simple. My house my rules.

If you're constantly going to be on your phone, I will be patient, I will let it fly a few times. But when it's something regular and we sat down to eat, I'm going to call you on that.

Her response should have been. Yeh sure that makes sense seeing as we are about to eat.
The you shouldn't have gone out of your way to prepare something for a women you're seeing for 6 weeks, if she's hungry she can take care of that by herself. You can fool yourself but not us with "I'm just a great host who feeds their guests" bull$hit.

You had a covert contact of "I'm gonna prepare this sandwich for her so she likes me more and be appreciative of my great gesture" And as you can see it backfired on you, cause those contracts never work, that's nice guys behavior, you do something without expecting anything in return. We all have done $tupid $hit like that, Live & Learn.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Good for you for kicking her out. I can't recall how many women I've kicked out of my place throughout the years.. It's funny seein my dudes look at my face whenever a girl is actin wild obnoxious and or crazy/disrespectful to see how I'm going to react--just waiting for me to kick them out. Then again we've hung out with alot of drunk bimbos we pick up from the bars/clubs..

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you for kicking her out. I can't recall how many women I've kicked out of my place throughout the years.. It's funny seein my dudes look at my face whenever a girl is actin wild obnoxious and or crazy/disrespectful to see how I'm going to react--just waiting for me to kick them out. Then again we've hung out with alot of drunk bimbos we pick up from the bars/clubs..
Gotta be careful when you run strangers out of town, Rambo.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to kick women out real fast too. One time I had to work a one day job for a public transportation company doing a big promotion. They made pairs and I ofcourse get this short haired hot blonde girl who was over me all day, and at the end of the shift invited herself to my crib.

Kinda like Sarge's situation. She got a call ,went to the hallway and stayed for ten minutes. I asked who it was and it was in the way she said "nobody ", which made me kick her out on the spot.

When I even write it I feel like an idiot, a over emotional man who should stay just a tad calmer...

Yes probably. The only thing that makes it tricky is the short period of six weeks. Might've been too short to put an imprint.

Still I feel like a man should be more aloof and less emotional.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to kick women out real fast too. One time i had to work a one day job for a public transportation company doing a big promotion. They made pairs and I ofcourse fet this short haired hot blonde girl who was over me all day, and at the end of the shift invited herself to my crib.

Kinda like Sarge's situation. She got a call ,went to the hallway and stayed for ten minutes. I asked who it was and it was in the way she said "nobody ", which made me kick her out on the spot.

When I even write it I feel like an idiot, a over emotional man who should stay just a tad calmer...

Yes probably. The only thing that makes ot tricky is the short period of six weeks. Might've been too short to put an imprint.

Still i feel like a man should be more aloof and less emotional.
I'll go a little easier on ya man, that blonde girl also had short hair. She was additionally taking charge of the interaction (trying to lead things it sounds like). If the girl's in charge, it's not her in charge it's her whimsical emotions.

These things add up.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already made a post about this chick few days ago. Been seeing her around 6 weeks!

Today she came to my house and I made dinner for her. Something I noticed is, throught dinner she kept going on her Instagram. I asked her politely not to do that as I want to enjoy this meal without social media in the way!

How did she respond? Well she became agressive, argumentative, gaslighting etc etc.

This behaviour completely Turned me off... Later in the night I didn't have sex with her.

Why? Because I was completely turned off by her. Honestly any type of sexual attraction I had for her, went out of the window.

My dik literally couldn't get hard, after she raised her voice at me and became very argumentative and agressive.

Later in the night around 3am she woke me up and asked me why I didn't have sex with her.

I told her the brutal truth... Your behaviour was disrespectful and out of order and I simply won't tolerate that.

Again she became agressive and argumentative and blamed me for everything and began gaslighting!

Then came the attitude!

That was justified from what i read here.

She disrespected you, she was not compliant and she escalated the topic 2 times in a couple of hours.

3 o clock or not, she needed to walk, otherwise you might have been end up arguing all night. There are bytches out there not knowing when to shut up and they need to learn it the hard way.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have kicked her out earlier. From your previous thread I said may
That was justified from what i read here.

She disrespected you, she was not compliant and she escalated the topic 2 times in a couple of hours.

3 o clock or not, she needed to walk, otherwise you might have been end up arguing all night. There are bytches out there not knowing when to shut up and they need to learn it the hard way.
I actually don't feel good about this. Kicking a girl out at 3am isn't really my nature. I rather just let her stay and tell her to Walk first thing in the morning.

However fueled with alcohol, I kinda couldn't help but tell her to get the F out.

This is one of the reasons I have decided to quit drinking.

Something I need to clarify.. Maybe I typed my original post incorrectly.

She didn't actually pull her phone out and begin using it at my dinner table. She did that the last 2-3 occasions when she came over.

However on this gone Saturday, I simply mentioned to her, Hey at the dinner table I feel like it's best we don't use our phones, nothing wrong with a little time out, from our devices when having a meal. I actually aimed this at myself too, not just her.

However she took things the wrong way, and kept arguing about how it's not possible to curb a persons phone usage. I don't care about her phone usage.. just not at my dinner table.

So yeh chit just escalated. I kinda feel bad about it too, as because of the alcohol I over reacted with anger.

Ideally I should have let her carry on being combative. Simply gone to bed and got some sleep. In the morning politely ask her to leave as I have chit to do.

And no I haven't heard from her.. I actually removed her off my Facebook book.

However she has my contact number, can easily text me, or ring me. But I doubt I will hear from her again.

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually don't feel good about this. Kicking a girl out at 3am isn't really my nature. I rather just let her stay and tell her to Walk first thing in the morning.

However fueled with alcohol, I kinda couldn't help but tell her to get the F out.

This is one of the reasons I have decided to quit drinking.

Something I need to clarify.. Maybe I typed my original post incorrectly.

She didn't actually pull her phone out and begin using it at my dinner table. She did that the last 2-3 occasions when she came over.

However on this gone Saturday, I simply mentioned to her, Hey at the dinner table I feel like it's best we don't use our phones, nothing wrong with a little time out, from our devices when having a meal. I actually aimed this at myself too, not just her.

However she took things the wrong way, and kept arguing about how it's not possible to curb a persons phone usage. I don't care about her phone usage.. just not at my dinner table.

So yeh chit just escalated. I kinda feel bad about it too, as because of the alcohol I over reacted with anger.

Ideally I should have let her carry on being combative. Simply gone to bed and got some sleep. In the morning politely ask her to leave as I have chit to do.

And no I haven't heard from her.. I actually removed her off my Facebook book.

However she has my contact number, can easily text me, or ring me. But I doubt I will hear from her again.

Then came the attitude!

She became aggressive because her level of respect dropped for you quite dramatically.

Most of us probably would have responded the same way and told her about that phone. But here is the catch.

You could have actually pulled up your phone and ignored her. Why?

Well because it gives her the message of the same level of disrespect she is giving to you. I have done this in the past and you know what the response was?

Her: Why you are on the phone when you are with me?
Me: Are you not doing the same thing?
Her: So you are doing this to take revenge on me?
Me: Do you like my little revenge?
Her: You are a d1ick. Fine, I will stop.

But this is an exception. She never got defensive or aggressive. She realized what she was doing wrong. But this is not the case with all the chicks.

When she tried to kiss you you should have gone for sex that's my opinion. But if you got turned off indeed it's a lost cause. But I don't believe you are that turned off since you are saying that "maybe I was too aggressive" means you care.

Let her chase, but again you lost nothing, this chick once again showed that:

"I have nothing to do, let him cook for me as I'm bored if sex happens that's fine if not again I'm fine, and while he is cooking let me scroll in social media"

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She became aggressive because her level of respect dropped for you quite dramatically.

Most of us probably would have responded the same way and told her about that phone. But here is the catch.

You could have actually pulled up your phone and ignored her. Why?

Well because it gives her the message of the same level of disrespect she is giving to you. I have done this in the past and you know what the response was?

Her: Why you are on the phone when you are with me?
Me: Are you not doing the same thing?
Her: So you are doing this to take revenge on me?
Me: Do you like my little revenge?
Her: You are a d1ick. Fine, I will stop.

But this is an exception. She never got defensive or aggressive. She realized what she was doing wrong. But this is not the case with all the chicks.

When she tried to kiss you you should have gone for sex that's my opinion. But if you got turned off indeed it's a lost cause. But I don't believe you are that turned off since you are saying that "maybe I was too aggressive" means you care.

Let her chase, but again you lost nothing, this chick once again showed that:

"I have nothing to do, let him cook for me as I'm bored if sex happens that's fine if not again I'm fine, and while he is cooking let me scroll in social media"
Thanks for the reply. I think everyone will have a different version on how to deal with this type of situation.

Some might mirror her actions just like you suggested. Some will call her out and observe how she reacts to that.

Call me old fashioned man, but my dik is a REWARD for her... My attention my time.

I didn't respond to the kiss, because I simply wasn't enjoying her company any longer, it became a little tense.

Also the kiss she gave me, was more of her trying to lower the tension kiss, rather than a "Bend me over" kiss.

Hey it is what it is.

Ideally she should have apologized to me, and then maybe we could have salvaged the night.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I think everyone will have a different version on how to deal with this type of situation.

Some might mirror her actions just like you suggested. Some will call her out and observe how she reacts to that.

Call me old fashioned man, but my dik is a REWARD for her... My attention my time.

I didn't respond to the kiss, because I simply wasn't enjoying her company any longer, it became a little tense.

Also the kiss she gave me, was more of her trying to lower the tension kiss, rather than a "Bend me over" kiss.

Hey it is what it is.

Ideally she should have apologized to me, and then maybe we could have salvaged the night.
Yep, but since the chick seems play-hard-to-get mentality you are way off better with a chick that is going to respect your time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly if that happens regularly, you probably should be focusing on getting better quality women.

Or you are the type that tries to create a major problem our of minor things.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly if that happens regularly, you probably should be focusing on getting better quality women.

Or you are the type that tries to create a major problem our of minor things.
Actually i'm pretty chill with chicks. However she he needs to atleast have some level of common courtesy, and she should be able to handle that odd occasion of constructive criticism without her losing her mind over it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you did the right thing, my only thing is this is a boundary I establish early on with women especially if were cuddling watching a movie

But I digress I run two businesses so I'm on my phone a lot, I had a girl mad at me once but I'm not letting a thot get in between me and my paper

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I think you overall did the right thing by giving her the boot. Not because of the phone per se, but because of the attitude and the gas lighting. Those are the real issues here. Because they are foreshadowing of what would be to come with this chick. So you saved yourself a huge headache.

Now, I will say I think you could be slightly more tolerant and it wouldn't be a bad thing. People have to be on their phones a lot in this day in age. Instagram is one thing, but if someone is checking email, etc., I think being more tolerant is a good thing so long as it isn't going on for 10+ minutes at the expense of whatever you doing together.