Kicked a disrespectful 304 out of my house tonight!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She became aggressive because her level of respect dropped for you quite dramatically.

Most of us probably would have responded the same way and told her about that phone. But here is the catch.

You could have actually pulled up your phone and ignored her. Why?

Well because it gives her the message of the same level of disrespect she is giving to you. I have done this in the past and you know what the response was?

Her: Why you are on the phone when you are with me?
Me: Are you not doing the same thing?
Her: So you are doing this to take revenge on me?
Me: Do you like my little revenge?
Her: You are a d1ick. Fine, I will stop.

But this is an exception. She never got defensive or aggressive. She realized what she was doing wrong. But this is not the case with all the chicks.

When she tried to kiss you you should have gone for sex that's my opinion. But if you got turned off indeed it's a lost cause. But I don't believe you are that turned off since you are saying that "maybe I was too aggressive" means you care.

Let her chase, but again you lost nothing, this chick once again showed that:

"I have nothing to do, let him cook for me as I'm bored if sex happens that's fine if not again I'm fine, and while he is cooking let me scroll in social media"
Yes.Every interaction with a woman is a book, existing out of different chapters. Lets say 10 chapters.

Chapter 1-3 was all fun and games. Chapter 4 you put her on a pedestal (unconsciously). You'd think chapter 5 she appreciates you and your effort, BUT the opposite happened.

Chapter 6 she's disrespectful and chapter 7 she tries to kiss you. How do you want this book to end?

Chapter 8-10 could've been about how you hate fecked her. You already read this book before, no surprises. Little silly girl tries to stir up the pot to get some agression from you.

Democratically the opinion here is that OP is right despite OP STILL feeling like shyte due how it ended. Imo he missed an opportunity to
- let her know hos rules and laws
- punish-feck the shyte outta her and thus make her actually more submissive.

E.g :i knew a woman who would CURSE you if you'd tell her good night or good morning. The type of woman who only knows power, and is turned off by any form of weakness. Extreme case, but also extremely good learning experience

Edit: e.g " I've warned you before about that damn phone. You know bad girls who don't listen get punished."

This way you get your point acros, plus you make it sexual. She keeps doing it? You walk up to her and pull her hair/ smack her azz HARD. She probably will challenge you even more....

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you did the right thing, my only thing is this is a boundary I establish early on with women especially if were cuddling watching a movie

But I digress I run two businesses so I'm on my phone a lot, I had a girl mad at me once but I'm not letting a thot get in between me and my paper
Yeh actually I am on my phone too quite abit, however I don't do any social media at all.. I have a couple of YouTube channels and I make money off them, so 90% of time, you see me on my phone it's actually business related.

She actually pulled that one on me...

"Hey your on your phone alot too"

I am yes business related. However I'm not telling you to spend less time on your phone, I'm simply stating not on my dinner table.

Big difference.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is where I think I fuked up with this situation.

Round One Argument.. Well I simply Shut her down when she began becoming combative and i let her know, that it's my rules in my house, she can either accept that, or leave!

Later that night around 9ish she went upto my bedroom to sleep, as the atmosphere was not quite good between us.

I thought to myself, this is good, when it's morning time I will tell her to leave.

It was early in the night, so I decided to chill with some music and enjoy a few vodkas. I actually haven't had a drink in a good while.

Some hours later, I've had around 4 vodkas and a beer, and was getting quite tipsy, so thought best get to bed.

She was asleep in my bed, I'm actually a DJ, so before hitting the bed, I decided to spin a few tracks. The music wasn't too loud, actually quite low, but it's woke her up.

She asked me to turn it down, which I did. She then mentioned something about us not having sex, and began complaining etc.

I was already quite drunk, and definitely didn't want to end up in another argument with her, so I tried to shut her down, but she kept going.

Anyway because I was quite tipsy I acted in a way that I normally wouldn't have.

I simply told her, you need to fukin leave right now. I'm not in the mood to argue, get the fuk out!

I offered to call her an Uber and offered to give her some uber money but she declined. She grabbed her chit and left.

I seriously think I could have handled things better if only I had not been under the influence of alcohol.

Getting angry with a chick is pointless. Raising your voice, swearing etc, telling her to get the fuk out at 3am is pointless.

Calm silence is the answer, then politely telling her to leave in the morning is ALWAYS the best way.

I think because I wasn't expecting her to wake up and kick off again, I decided to keep drinking, as my plan was to simply go to bed and sleep.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually i'm pretty chill with chicks. However she he needs to atleast have some level of common courtesy, and she should be able to handle that odd occasion of constructive criticism without her losing her mind over it.
That was directed at the poster I quoted not at you, btw...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh actually I am on my phone too quite abit, however I don't do any social media at all.. I have a couple of YouTube channels and I make money off them, so 90% of time, you see me on my phone it's actually business related.

She actually pulled that one on me...

"Hey your on your phone alot too"

I am yes business related. However I'm not telling you to spend less time on your phone, I'm simply stating not on my dinner table.

Big difference.
I always say If you're not kicking out at least 1 woman a year you're not dating/dealing with enough women
It happens. Heck last time I got kicked out by a crazy chick and it was for the best

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys agree that it's reasonable to tell a chick to avoid going on phone when enjoying a meal?

Like if you went to the restaurant or a home cooked meal.

I used to date this girl some years back, Indian chick, slim and very attractive.

Anytime I went to her house, she had a rule of footwear must come off. I mean she didn't even have nice carpet in the house lol

However she had a rule/boundary that anyone who enters her house must remove the footwear. You know what I never challenged her on that chit.. it's her house and it's her rules. I am on her turf.

So why would a chick get so damn defensive about leaving her device alone at the kitchen table.

It's because these chicks are so damn deeply addicted to social media, anything thing that comes in the way of her dorpamine fix from online validation becomes a problem for her.

It's crazy how addicted they are, that they will ruin a potential relationship for the sake of that phone.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys agree that it's reasonable to tell a chick to avoid going on phone when enjoying a meal?
I only care If the girl isn't putting out and constantly playing mixed signal games. I could not give two flying fvcks about what she's doing on her phone.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People here that said it was disrespectful of you to kick her out, but at the same time, it was disrespectful of her to wake you up at 3 a.m.?

As for she being on her phone/IG in your place, there's 1 other factor to take into consideration. How was she dressed? Did she take her shoes/socks off when she came to your place? Did she wear see-through pants/leggings? Etc.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only care If the girl isn't putting out and constantly playing mixed signal games. I could not give two flying fvcks about what she's doing on her phone.
That's true, however it depends on how much you like a girl.

I mean if you simply see her as some azz the yeh, you can overlook some disrespectful behaviour and smash and then send her azz home.

I suppose if you like a girl and want to maybe see how far it can go, your more like to start applying a few boundaries early on.

All that being said.. if I was having a meal with a friend or family member, and they spent less time focused on our conversation and more time focused on his/their phone chatting to whoever, I would consider that a problem too

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know mwhennnn. How does it feel? Imo YOU lost control and projected it by lashing out on her.

If it was my sister I'd beat the feck outta you. You must guarantee safety to a woman to some degree.

I do think she's disrespectful for doing this. But at least give a strike 1 and 2. " look I'd appreciate it if you put down the phone. " ONE.

"I've asked if you yadiya " TWO.

"Look..iam done with this I've asked you twice to yadiya " THREE.

You spoken to her already ? She is young and hot. Little things like this are enough to make you insecure. Got to always stand above her.
Yeah throwing her out at 3am in anything short of physical violence is a lot. I mean if you feel that strongly about it just go sleep on your couch for the night, be the bigger person.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah throwing her out at 3am in anything short of physical violence is a lot. I mean if you feel that strongly about it just go sleep on your couch for the night, be the bigger person.
I agree with you on this. Honestly I feel really bad about it no lie. I already mentioned this in my post. This is where I fuked up.

I should have simply let her stay, observed her bratty behaviour and then sent her home in the morning.

You know why I didn't? Because of alcohol.

She was asleep in bed, I was drunk, I was ready for sleep, I even set my alarm for 10am so I can tell her to leave at that time, however she woke up at 3am and the combativeness started again.

Because I was more than tipsy and already not happy with the situation, I got pizzed off and told her to fvking leave.

I offered to get her a taxi, but she didn't take my offer. Honestly if I wasn't drunk I would have simply politely asked her to leave in the morning.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm even tempted to message her and apologize for booting her out at that time l, however I don't think it will achieve anything at this point.

She was at fault for the original kick off, but I certainly should have handled it better.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on this. Honestly I feel really bad about it no lie. I already mentioned this in my post. This is where I fuked up.

I should have simply let her stay, observed her bratty behaviour and then sent her home in the morning.

She was asleep in bed, I was drunk, I was ready for sleep, I even set my alarm for 10am so I can tell her to leave at that time, however she woke up at 3am and the combativeness started again.

Because I was more than tipsy and already not happy with the situation, I got pizzed off and told her to fvking leave.

I offered to get her a taxi, but she didn't take my offer. Honestly if I wasn't drunk I would have simply politely asked her to leave in the morning.
So she ignores you when you cook her dinner, and messes with you when you're sleeping. There's no reason to feel bad. She wakes you up to start a fight, don't worry about not having taken the high road, don't worry about if you're drinking too much. If this girl had taken the damn taxi like she should have, would you be beating yourself up so much? She's engaging in distancing behavior, let her go and move on.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm even tempted to message her and apologize for booting her out at that time l, however I don't think it will achieve anything at this point.

She was at fault for the original kick off, but I certainly should have handled it better.
At this point you're making things worse and worse beating yourself up about it. You handle it better by mentally moving on like she is doing.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good to see you agree with me even though I'm the only with this take and you let it know by detour (agreeing with someone who agrees with me). I geuss you are still butthurt because sometimes I can be extremely blunt and I hate sugar coating shyte .

But you're a cool dude. Good to see you are able to look in the mirror critically and admit fault. Even though 90% told you your move wasn't..that wrong. You (and I) know better

You can't un-throw a stone, neither can you unsay what's said. But a real man knows when to admit fault regardless of the gender, position ect he's dealing with. Thats simply having character.

If you crossed the line
If you feel the need to apologize then do it. An apology should be a one way street; no expectations to get back whatever type of response, just you delivering a message. Might be the key...

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just go sleep on your couch for the night, be the bigger person.
Its his house, his bed, and you telling him to sleep on the couch for a girl he's seeing for 6 weeks? WTF is wrong with you? Not even for a wife a man should be sleeping in the couch, that's just puzzy behavior.

What's done is done, stop beating yourself, its a just chick bro.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you all, but guys we sometimes have to walk the higher path.

Getting drunk and then saying hurtful things to a chick is not the right way to handle these situations.

Girls don't analysis there own crappy behaviour and how they caused the problem or argument. They only look at how you reacted and use that against you to play the victim.

It's best not to give than that victory.

It's better to stay calm, collected, let her sleep, then politely send her home in the morning.

Honestly I didn't feel good about it. If I had not been drinking and quite drunk, that is exactly how I would have handled it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its his house, his bed, and you telling him to sleep on the couch for a girl he's seeing for 6 weeks? WTF is wrong with you? Not even for a wife a man should be sleeping in the couch, that's just puzzy behavior.

What's done is done, stop beating yourself, its a just chick bro.
Stop…. I appreciate your sentiments on frame etc but I’m pretty sure our man will have plenty of credibility when he never hangs with her again, you can still be the bigger person Btw how trashy is she gonna feel having not only lost this guy but also being treated like he would have if she had just been a decent human being. Don’t ever lose sleep over being a little extra decent

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Look man like others have said, you have to just learn from it. Emotional flow. Let it go, learn for sure, move on