Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kevin Samuels has passed away

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this.
He was on a music video with future, got on live vid with Nicki Minaj and more.
The News called him"controversial " and "misogynist" ... Harsh words for a dead person.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, just because a guy puts on a nice suit and glasses doesn't mean he knows what he is doing. Don't take relationship advice from a guy that never had a successful relationship... who was married once... said it was a mistake to get married in the first place... then went ahead and did it again... unless that advice is DON'T DO relationships. He gives business advice and never started a business.

I will say he has good fashion sense, I like his clothes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, just because a guy puts on a nice suit and glasses doesn't mean he knows what he is doing. Don't take relationship advice from a guy that never had a successful relationship... who was married once... said it was a mistake to get married in the first place... then went ahead and did it again... unless that advice is DON'T DO relationships. He gives business advice and never started a business.

I don't agree with all of his points. I also don't necessarily believe how he treated his guests, but he talked about topics that needed to be addressed. Some time ago none of these topics were discussed.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not stanning him but he might not have been the best messenger(better then any-other youtube out their) but the message was true and he actually gave good advice.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not stanning him but he might not have been the best messenger(better then any-other youtube out their) but the message was true and he actually gave good advice.
I think people took his “advice” a bit too seriously. The show was informative but mostly just entertaining. The women that called in were train wrecks. Unfortunately, they actually were a good representation of a lot of black American women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever sex and cardiac arrest are at the scene of death there are some drugs involved…

I am actually kind of surprised it was with a woman. I always assumed he was gay.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with all of his points. I also don't necessarily believe how he treated his guests, but he talked about topics that needed to be addressed. Some time ago none of these topics were discussed.
You do not change people's minds by attacking them... attacking people just gets them to dig in... then your argument becomes emotional at rational. Another conservative pundent that IMO is just terrible is Ben Shapero. Shapero doesn't change anyone's mind, he just reinforces what others already believe. Debating Shapero is like arguing with a chick... if you start pinning him down he just launches off and emotionally attacks you. He is a piece of garbage.

If you are looking for interpersonal relationship and life advice, your best bet is "Jordan Peterson". If you are looking for advice on how to bang as many chicks as you can before you die, "AMS". If you are a small business entrepreneur and what to use YouTube to get solid advice "Wishpond" truth is no ONE PERSON can give you good business advice.

Like I said I would hire Samuels as a fashion consultant of personal shopper, but that is it. Never try to pretend you are more than what you are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y
You do not change people's minds by attacking them... attacking people just gets them to dig in... then your argument becomes emotional at rational. Another conservative pundent that IMO is just terrible is Ben Shapero. Shapero doesn't change anyone's mind, he just reinforces what others already believe. Debating Shapero is like arguing with a chick... if you start pinning him down he just launches off and emotionally attacks you. He is a piece of garbage.

If you are looking for interpersonal relationship and life advice, your best bet is "Jordan Peterson". If you are looking for advice on how to bang as many chicks as you can before you die, "AMS". If you are a small business entrepreneur and what to use YouTube to get solid advice "Wishpond" truth is no ONE PERSON can give you good business advice.

Like I said I would hire Samuels as a fashion consultant of personal shopper, but that is it. Never try to pretend you are more than what you are.
Hes representative of a good percentage of youtube.com. also keep in mind even many printed magazines are mostly trash.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people took his “advice” a bit too seriously. The show was informative but mostly just entertaining. The women that called in were train wrecks. Unfortunately, they actually were a good representation of a lot of black American women.
We can't say it's all or most BW, but it's that good percentage of BW that guys to complain about. I did find a few youtube channels with the hidden women who don't get alot of attention who aren't of a gold digger or exploiter mindset. Many have a bright and positive energy who would tend to set in a supporter position to their man. Some of them think they "aren't enough" as they go back and forth thinking they need to compete with the gold digger types for attention and men. Either that or competing for men that would only exploit and or not be grateful for them. Anyways it was cool to see it still existed. So if one is complaining, they just might be fishing in the polluted pond or river only with oily and polluted fish in it and instead of moving they stay fishing in it and complaining about fish.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can't say it's all or most BW, but it's that good percentage of BW that guys to complain about. I did find a few youtube channels with the hidden women who don't get alot of attention who aren't of a gold digger or exploiter mindset.
Almost all the women I have dated are black. The broads that called into his show are indeed representative of black women as a whole. 99% of them possess at least one of the following to some degree:

-masculine
-argumentative
-ratchet
-fat
-career driven > family
-contempt for average men

The marriage rate in the black community is pitiful for a reason. Kevin Samuels “delivery” did not make any of this less true. Most of the time the women calling in outed themselves. This being exposed overall is a good thing for the black community.

Last edited: