Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Just hope you'll still look 25 when you're 50.Like title. Anyway I can use this positive in the dating scene ?
Of course he is. Who wouldn't be?Maybe you can use it to your benefit to bang 18-23 yr olds, if you are interested in that age range.
Totally agree.Of course he is. Who wouldn't be?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I easily could based on demeanorIf you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
Agree but lets also wear them hats just to be sure.If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
Get girlsLike title. Anyway I can use this positive in the dating scene ?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Always check her elbows. You'll know.If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
when do one gets old then?Once I hit my 30's or even mid 30's I thought it was considered "Old" but trust me dude, that is not old at all. You can STILL bang Women who are as young as 21. I've done it and you have the upper hand when it comes to experience. I'm also willing to bet 40 is still good enough to get Women who are 21+. No problem.
I think "Old" is a state of mind and body. If you feel old, you will tell yourself that you are old. That is why it is important to take care of yourself as much as possible. Men can still rock a young girls world in his 50's in my opinion if he has done a good job of taking care of himself. Experience will outdo the younger guys in certain areas.when do one gets old then?
What do you think makes you look younger than you are; the way you are framing the question makes you believe this is negative.Like title. Anyway I can use this positive in the dating scene ?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You would be able to tell the older women by looking at the fatter arsesIf you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
I take back what I said, 50 isn't old either. I apologize to any of the OG members I may have offended. I'm going to look like a linebacker at 50 like my sensei mrgoodstuff, and I'm going to think I'm the sh1t until I'm dead like beexcellentMake this thread when you're 50, because 30 isn't old at all
It's all a combination of state of mind, genes, upkeep/maintenance, nutrition, drinking/party lifestyle that determines how well you age.I take back what I said, 50 isn't old either. I apologize to any of the OG members I may have offended. I'm going to look like a linebacker at 50 like my sensei mrgoodstuff, and I'm going to think I'm the sh1t until I'm dead like beexcellent